Quantcast
nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

7 hours ago, dolley said:

Bc men like this they don't want to gamble to marry women around their age IF they are looking to have kids from their own genes.

Those women who is in relationship, who delaying their marriage, so obvious they are not looking to have their own kids.

I saw one couple trying to enter China market again-as a couple. I don't know the future, but seems like Soft Rice King in the making over there.

@samzz hard for them to penetrate China again, the situation and atmosphere there is not the same back 2 to 3 years ago. They might popular then but their time had passed. Try harder and show more if jobs lands in front of them, but with the excess baggage they tried to bring in hmmmm it’s hard haha

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, dolley said:

@dolley they are more advanced in some music choices now, and don't even bother at all on low class music and songs.

And to me, when a woman a displaying swimsuit pic on SNS, is not directed to a boyfriend bc he sees her like that every day ..there must be for the eyes of "the interest"..

Throwback on my stalking year through satellite

Wookie at Greenmill Coffee just few blocks from DH' house

Year -May 2015, DHalready been pursued by her new current boyfriend.

1bGENgZ.jpg

vlwQQwu.jpg

DH with her stylist and Wookie's stylists during HK day off.

BqoZVAmCIAAundi.jpg:large

So Johee_nam also received another Chanel handbag on her birthday. Another Chanel birthday gift for both women, one is currently working with Wookie, another one used to be closed to Wookie.

qM34yW8.jpg

The handbag DH or the other admin, purposely disregard in Instagram, but DH show off in red book account, the account only she understood the language i.e mandarin. Other admin must be struggling to update DH's red book bc he couldn't understand Chinese. Hahaha. 

Team of stylists, photographer, PR, and studio media who followed Wookie to France recently. Lucky team, and one of the stylist also had smilar Boy Chanel handbag as DH.

As I said before..

Yes we know that, why you love being surrounded by the young one-their energy. Energetic is one favorite word for Wookie. Their energy, implies similar description as what he said to DH during his last message to her end of MY Girl and HK drama. Her energy gives him strength. 

http://digitalchosun.dizzo.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/05/20/2019052080041.html

• Love 1

English translation

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/lee-dong-wook-talks-produce-x-101-in-seductive-new-editorial-with-marie-claire

Actor Lee Dong Wook demonstrates his effortlessly handsome looks while modeling 'Bleu de Chanel' and 'Boy de Chanel' in a photo shoot and interview with magazine, 'Marie Claire'

On the subject of the show he is currently hosting, 'Produce X 101', he tells the magazine, 

"I've experienced a lot of different emotions while working on 'Produce X 101', but ultimately I know I made the right decision in joining the program because of the strength and courage I've gained from witnessing these young performers.

When asked about his future and what he would like to be doing in twenty years, he answered without hesitation that he would like to continue acting while also adding, "I would like to become an actor who is both comfortable to work with and comforting to watch on screen."

In further recent news, Lee Dong Wook has been confirmed to star in the new OCN drama series, 'Hell Is Other People'.  

Looking at the kids, give him strength and courage. Wookieshii, why? No one could gives you that at the moment.

Seho was at Johee_nam birthday party, I bet Wookie too.

When looking at this pic, automatically I remember HK bed scenes. DH sure so familiar with whatever related to his skin, smell, texture, or scientifically his  anatomy.

Nearly all his bed scenes in other dramas, he is fully covered. Plus bed scenes in HK was under his direction, the Director said he trusted Wookie in that part, so only DH, Wookie and cameraman in that room.

• Love 1

So DHshii and the gang, next time don't ever try to show middle fingers to your own people if they really don't like your actions.

I bet whoever in YG right now who still able to work, maybe their connection is too powerful, no one wants to mess with them. They (men and women) are very good in trapping you into their world.

If the Korean University students start doing the movement, they better watch out.

YG the center of criminal- I don't say this, but the students.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/university-students-winner-protest-yg-artists/

No way I want to give my 1 cent to them, in millions year.

• LOL 2

Just realized Wookie received many watches from Chanel. 

The one he wore when with Johee  and the rose garden is J12 GMT.

Different design on the rim and inner circle with J12.

Then during launches, he was given J12 to promote with the rest of celebrities that day.

Leedongwookstyle's IG really knows the tiny differences and details. 

• Like 2

DH's biological clock is ticking. Right after HK she was excited talking about marriage, but as last year show Ugly Duckling, she said, marriage is not in her mind or not even thinking of it, even omma not pushing her. Wink Wink.

Really fun seeing DH playing with Chanel brand-she must be dreaming to be the female brand ambassador. Well you had L'oreal and Levi before, but they took back the former bc of your associations. But no harm trying. That's how it is supposed to be.

I saw one of the girl maybe stylist or PR who followed Wookie to France had the same colour and collection of Boy Chanel handbag which is 100% similar to the one DH show off weeks before.

Seems like all Wookie's female buddies are showered with Chanel lately.

Seems like the grey color is an exclusive collection.

And the Chanel sandal DH wore in the last  Xionghonshu video a bit costly for a sandal, knowing how frugal she is.

Just want to pump up the volume. Did this account has been kicked out from DH's IG following bc of her work related to Chanel recently.

Previously the number of following 31, now 30, after the 'huhahuha' on Chanel collection. Plus DH didn't follow her in Xionghonshu either. Did #Chanelconnection# causes the other admin kicked her out, the same happened to Cody before bc of Gong Yoo, Wookie and Goblin. Or errr money again?