Quantcast
nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

DHshii are u just want to inform, you and Wookie texting again, same as what u said in 2010 interview. I mean as a friend lah, reconciled after  big fight, we are not homewrecker just pump up the volume.

If you are still close with him, I'm so sure u are in France too right now-friend friend why not. You yourself said both of you were in "deep" friendship. Man and woman in "deep" friendship..hmmm

qM34yW8.jpg

• Like 1

@samzz yes, why disregard that one single photo on her Instagram post. Maybe bc xiaohongshu is less accessible from international fans or is it bc the other admin is the one who put it on her ig.

Btw. I'm loving Dh's chanel bag collection and how she emphasize it in her every post. Haha.

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, bogs_0712 said:

@samzz yes, why disregard that one single photo on her Instagram post. Maybe bc xiaohongshu is less accessible from international fans or is it bc the other admin is the one who put it on her ig.

Btw. I'm loving Dh's chanel bag collection and how she emphasize it in her every post. Haha.

Yes, the same with counter attack that day, only 2 similar wines are posted but not the Chanel gift, whereby the location and timing are right on the spot. Then why the gift was posted by Leejardin one week after DH's birthday. DH posted it after Wookie pink pink day, she even #pink twice.

Next game..

My other friends have another theory on why DH so active on SNS media lately, apart from reconciliation with her old manager and new agency. 

She started active in Xionghongshu, meaning old contacts are accessible. One surprise occurrence, Wookie's Blow_cheogdam suddenly posting or supporting Yi Feng, whereby before this only their stylists doing it.

Could it be Yi Feng plays a whatever part in reconciliation with all parties. Seems like he came to Korea regularly since last year, and Blowcheongdam is very close to DH's house, knowing how much DH's mom loved him before..many possibilities flying..there are adults approaching 40s..Maybe they realized how childish their acts in the past, that caused many suffering here and there.

If people still remember Green Rose story, they should know how the judge in Korea working, ... especially with the cheabol.

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/05/daum-seungris-arrest-warrant-dismissed.html?m=1

Well if University students start to voice up, then no more smirks, or middle fingers from the clans, I hope..

https://onehallyu.com/topic/793018-university-student-started-petition-to-refuse-ikon-performing-at-the-uni-festival-because-of-ygs-scandal/page-3#entry30505054

@bogs_0712 and @samzz it's like hitting two birds with one stone, supporting the one endorsing the products in not a very obvious way bc you love the product and at the same time it's a form of fan service. On her Chinese flat form she can express more bc the clans and other admin of her account needs to translate the comment.

hahaha the good looking exes had a chance of being in one salon at the same time. Can you imagine if these two appear in one picture together? hahahaha

1 hour ago, samzz said:

If people still remember Green Rose story, they should know how the judge in Korea working, ... especially with the cheabol.

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/05/daum-seungris-arrest-warrant-dismissed.html?m=1

Well if University students start to voice up, then no more smirks, or middle fingers from the clans, I hope..

https://onehallyu.com/topic/793018-university-student-started-petition-to-refuse-ikon-performing-at-the-uni-festival-because-of-ygs-scandal/page-3#entry30505054

as expected..the connection is unlimited

Yes, her IG is co-managed by her boyfriend and her mom, that's why when redirected to weibo- all in Korean, no more in Chinese. It's so obvious before the relationship announcement, all the posts in weibo were in Chinese.

,and her Xionghonshu is co-managed by her cat teacher. Now, she fully interacting with her fans in Chinese.

Reposted by the tint from DH's red book Xionghonshu.

Wookieshii, Jessica is in Cannes, very near to Nice. Hehehe

Looks like Wookie only allowed one actress to play kissing scene in a way he likes it. Others just follow the script lol. He even said, so lazy to do some kissing scene..or making extra effort to bend his head..and had not much kissing recently...so could not figure out how to do extra sweetness, until his costar has to show how to do it. Aigoo

With DH, Even requested many times..what kind of guy friend is this..:D

He was not flirting, they dated before, so...

Check out

• Love 2

Perfume from Lee Dong Wook, flowers personally picked by him.

I know which girl going crazy with this perfume later on.

• Love 2

Hahaha, spot on comments, specially to the self proclaimed high class clans. Yes they are so proud about that kind of activities e.g show off this and that to the  public. Their barbaric acts.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/05/american-bts-fans-show-their-dedication.html?m=1

+62, -5] There are groups like them out there taking care of themselves and bringing honor to our country while other guys are tainting our image with prostitution, s*xual assault, and drugs.

• LOL 1

World war 3, I predict, not between USA, IRAN, NORTH KOREA, CHINA, etc, but between stupidly of highest level of Kpop fandom such as these clans, and people who still value moral. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/seungri-fans-write-letter-of-support-to-him-after-arrest-warrant-request-dismissal

DHshii protect your child (if any) bc prostitution is something to be proud about in few years time.

Luckily,there still many Korean still know about moral and hate the barbaric lifestyle.

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/05/naver-seungri-yoo-inseok-dismissal-of.html?m=1

Wow, once again, I love this comment, bc we also know the current one also for PUBLICITY purposes.

Taken from netizenbuzz on PHB. I bet she is forced to write the petition. If not...the whole Korea or world know about her which is not supposed to be exposed.

DHshii, and the other admin- any retaliation after reading this?

geeSeven  Lawyer No2 hours ago

She is a grown richard simmons woman. It's about time we let her take the heat for her own actions. Nobody forced her to marry and defend her criminal of a husband.

Besides, since you are using the word "men" ie. plural, I assume you're talking about se7en. He's already revealed that the last years of their public relationship was essentially for pr purposes. He had already broken up with her when he got busted for his scandal. Let's not bring him into this. He is in a happy long term relationship now.

another magazine cover

if one or two clan members got a chance to be in magazine I'm sure all the pictures as well as BTS photos will be posted on IG by themselves

• Love 1

Wookie is back in korea, and look how he helped his team..

Hmmmm I remember  DH pushing the push cart at the airport lol

• Love 1

Wookie still laughing to the bank.

Hopefully DH too, she is active in vblogging now, enough to cover her addiction activities.

Stranger from Hell first teaser.

• Love 2

28 minutes ago, dolley said:

Always past midnight and so proud of it even encouraging their fans into their habit.