Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Last time he said, he enjoyed his vacation cum working in Paris, then extend the singlehood days with Seho over there.

And now, he looks happy once again, enjoy your singlehood days Wookieshii.

France and Donghey...both so excited to show the country.

Wookie you can seduce her with another Chanel handbag and pink dress, her biggest weaknesses.

@samzz wookie is in Nice bc of Chanel. Excited what it is this time.

who knows one day we can see DH in one Chanel event bc of OUR wookie este bc she loves their product.

@dolley, still possible if the claws on her loosing up. Wookie still remains the best DH partner for us bc he helped her prior to HK. If not bc of him persuaded her, she must be in China permanently. Thinking back, I prefer that choice from now, hehehe.

One positive note her cat teacher is with her most of the time lately. DH way of learning language always one of the best-asking her teacher to stay with her. She did that with her first teacher as well.

Everything is possible in Donghey land, as long as they realized, maturity is very very important in whatever type of relationship-even as an enemy.

img%5D

65e52209gw1eijcqsftasg209q05gb2c.gif

img%5D

@dolley another possibility is we have another 5 years to know the meaning of her 10 years quote-Dong Wook, let's fall in love again. She said that in year 2014 after their common law wedding scene in HK.

Either on screen or in real, both are welcome bc in Donghey land there is no separation between reel or real.

Check out

Check out @comma_dw’s Tweet:

That smile and glasses, remind me of Chinese in Indian Idol years ago- Meiyang Chan. I do love unique and extra talented people tho.

@samzz I prefer seeing her cooking, or doing a session of something with worth than seeing her table with lots of wine, seeing her grandiose lifestyle by you know what I mean and with the BI friends. Seeing her videos and the people on the videos, we all know who encouraged her to do such things, people who are positive and knows the right thing to do. It’s been a while, finally when these people came back something positive happened.

And wookie’s new drama confirmed.

@dolley Yes, and we need to put in mind, she is doing it bc Burning Sun scandals knock her head and her clans. Her clans need extra miles to gain trust and respect from public again, even tho they have power, police,mafia, and media control. She knows she couldn't rely on them anymore, maybe for honeymoon only.

Before BS, she never interested to do all this type of update. Btw, better than nothing.

• LOL 1

@samzz maybe few days ago, oh no oversea post yet? Are they busy? Lol

• LOL 1

@dolley I sense a real jealousy at Wookie now. Wookie is having good time working cum holiday at a place she longing to go plus at her favorite brand. (She said that last month right, a picture of her in pink looking at Eiffel Tower).

That's why she needs to post that Paradise City, -yes I'm in paradise too.

Oversea? Need to ask the moving ATMs lol.

@samzz since wookie stylist hashtag #chanelno5 and the bottles of fragrances in front of him,the France visit must be for it.

wookie had a bottles of fragrances in front of him, DH had a lot of bottle of wines in front of her too. At least these bottles both came from France hahahaha, but it's better for a girl to have bottles of fragrances in front of her than the bottles of wine right?

@dolley the reason why I didn't post the huge mojito video bc I know some of the reader here still below drinking age.

That glass so HUGE tho.

@bogs_0712, she didn't upload that pink Chanel handbag in her IG, but in Xionghonshu red book. 

Our thread has been scrutinized since 4 years ago, but lately more like a war between us and DH's camp.hehehe, I like it so much, and I bet Wookie's camp too.

DHshhi don't play play with Wookie, you know how dangerously attractive he is.