Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

@samzz Nah! I want to see the master himself repost the video. But that's the problem our Wookie will always be the highlight.

• LOL 2

@bogs_0712 haha he can hire someone to edit wookie’s handsome face. I’m sure if not bc of wookie that segment already on that IG. But let’s see if he change his mind after reading our thread lol

@samzz let’s count their post lol, maybe some waiting the japanese subtitle haha

• LOL 2

The only judge not showing wow wow, and talking to each other during this wheelies kid. Camera not really focusing on him either.

Yes, if not bc of Wookie, we will see 1000x repost.hahaha

• Love 1

I don't usually watch that kind of korean show but this time I will watch it, for wookie.....and his reaction. Haha

Korea is very fast on producing new idols and these newbies are doing good, that makes the older one harder to find a job, but very rare to find new actress that has a natural talent as good as Lee Da Hae this kind of talent won't come by just practicing. I hope she and korea will appreciate that.

• Like 1

I think last month, Korean Entertainment news portal posted one article, nowadays, they will not going to hire any celebrities that can cause public outrage, or criticism. The problem with DH in the past, the more criticism she received, the more excited she talked about subject her own people don't like to read or hear.

After that news, or article, we saw how aggressive she on SNS and pleasing the Chinese.  The Burning Sub scandal at least able to knock her clans head a bit, and realized their future career. 

• Thanks 1

Ok I got half of what Wookie said after that wheelies..

Apparently, all the judges said, very rare people choose that song, (literally meaning rarely known by new gen X, and the wheelies also).

What I can catch, Wookie said he agreed with others,  the kid choose a good song to move forward, before that Wookie asked why many agencies asked the kids to sing a song they are not capable to perform well, etc.

He likes the title tho..PLEASE COME BACK TO ME... hahaha.

And he the one asked the kid to remove the wheelies and dance without it..2nd hahaha.

• LOL 2

Everybody knows this Producerx Songdohpyo is super adorable and most noticeable very energetic. And he is smart too. Those traits are always the traits that capture Wookie's heart since a long time, if you really follow him since his early days. That's why part of the reason why  he loves idols  bc most of them carry a music genre that fall into these categories. Vibrant and energetic. Other part, bc he is man after all, uncle fans.

As long timer Donghey shippers, these traits also we found in DH. Until now I'm still laughing when I read Wookie described DH in one of his interviews during SOW-, he said DH is super cute, super energetic and she is like a PING PONG.

As what he described DH during My Girl in the video below-bright girl and energetic.

Bonus point- DH can cook. 

And of course after HK, full of energy that always giving him strength..remember he did 2 projects at one time.

R0oTYh5.jpg

So girls, if you have a chance to meet Wookie, to capture his heart, remember this -super cute, energetic, smart and can cook. Hehehe

For sure he will never forgets you.

• Love 1

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 1:26 PM, samzz said:

@bogs_0712 and @dolley hahaha, they took our challenge, they even compliment Wookie. Their master already asked them to give reaction-free publicity. After more than 10 hours adhoc meeting, hahaha.

Btw, I like the synergy of Soyu and Wookie, they worked together many times, even a special guest in his FM.

Wookie is the most handsome in the group.   He looks chubbier and happy.

• Like 1

Something Wookie so familiar with...

W8UWgBS.gif

FPJcX5B.gif

ewd0pqQ.jpg

The reason why I love being realistic and sometimes sarcastic bc my bias are not angel, just human.

qfq5P3k.jpg

Enjoy reading the comments friends

• LOL 1

DH can cook. DH and the other admin (softriceking) must love our thread so much.

It's May 2019 already DHshii..

@dolley yes, one by one,- old manager, Wookie's stylist, Fang Anna, and now cat teacher (aka her Chinese language teacher) making an appearance after 4 years..

If not bc of China market, we will never get to see DH skin care regime.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5ccff73d000000000d011b85

This part, Wookie asked the kid to remove his wheelies..

Check out

@samzz  the thread who always in the limelight be it fans or artists. i’m really sure we have two avid readers here hahahaha 

@samzz next week it’s already half of May but don’t worry marketing kick off just started last April, let’s see if miracles happen on the second half:D and since the reunion involves all chinese connection for sure their target is the china project.

the guy in produce has a potential, and since he was a newbie with only days practiced then for him that song and dance was the easiest to learn, meaning it’s not challenging at all.

• LOL 2

@samzz As always when something they don't like happens they will dragged and blame us. Hahaha

Since we know they are still monitoring us.. I want to say.. "Come here snowflakes, let me give you a hug" ;)

- - -

Finally cat teacher is in, we're just waiting for one more person (*cody! cough, cough*) and DH's team is complete.

• LOL 1

@bogs_0712 and @dolleySome accounts dm me, why I'm still here, I said bc DH, minions and soft Rice King love this thread. Antis just came to check if they can get some info, which nowadays I only shared a lot with others through dm only. They stole our information and always claim theirs then once a while they attack us.

Talking about cat teacher, I remember during HK she posted comments from Chamo or Donghey shippers Korean forum in her weibo account, making all of us especially Chinese fans very happy. Imagine someone from DH team also a shipper at that time. 

Talking about Cody, we also making a big mistake, when that # gave her flower, we thought Wookie bc Cody mentioned Dong Wook hahaha. The # worked very very hard serenaded everyone in that house. 

Since the closure of one restaurant, not sure if DH could hold the Guinness World Record for unofficial number of overseas honeymoon. Last April, no update, this month only locally. I bet the 10000 fans she adores so much and she mentioned how much she respects them, -busy raising the fund.

------

For those who couldn't view the video..Thanks for uploading it.

@bogs_0712 haha finally she realized new sets of friend doesn’t  help her find a job and fortune, only made her bankrupt too. And with the scandals they had, much better for her to go with the basics. With old friends and set of co workers, she’s still in good hands and has a future in acting.

@samzz lol I wonder too 5 months has passed already and very unusual he was not milking his solid japanese fans. I smell something fishy, first the resto closure and then no event whatsoever. Did they receive a warning or it’s just really hard if it cannot even reach a breakeven. 

Haha that time we assumed that that’s our dongwook coz we didn’t see that # inter the picture just few months after he was free from military. If famous actors did a project right after military,

he also did the same in field were he was famous too.

@dolley you choking me, bc I just finished reading Lee Min Ho new drama offer. Usually that's what they do after military, but sometimes few did very strange and funny move- serenading the Chaebols.

Bc of that one Japanese girl went amok in Twitter, and leads us to ETO TOKYO, -that's why I'm enjoying so much being sarcastic here. They know what I know.

• LOL 1

Another cute yellow handbag..looks kind of similar in color to the handbag Wookie gave to his stylist.