Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

22 minutes ago, samzz said:

As reminder, she is under their clans too. One of their friends, very close friend, celebrated her birthday last year. The same I saw how she celebrated DH's birthday. Full of flowery words.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/hwang-hana-reportedly-threatened-park-yoochun-with-secret-photos-she-took-of-him-nude

remind me of the break up scene and then the next day their pictures all over the internet.

and this video just pop up on my YT haha, imagine 68M views..I'll repost it here who knows it can help:D

• Love 1

@dolley  Oh that bathroom pictures, full of mud masker. If not bc of Burning Sun, we don't know how ferocious this clans are. We know about their low moral values, but not to that Burning Sun scale. Now we know.

Looking at how proud DH showing off her new BOY CHANEL handbag, someone who gives her sure know how much she yearns for that brand. A brand that even their dogs know who the ambassador/model for that brand. Now we know not easy to own her HEART. They can have her but not her HEART.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@dolley u are right, Wookie knows how to play the game too. First the Chanel gifts, now lucky no.7.

But this kid stole my heart tho.

Remind me of Yifeng.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, samzz said:

B1vhrGDCIAAr5Mw.jpg

the frame on the wall at the back of them reminds me how simple DH's life before.

Anyway goodluck MC wookie..

• Like 2

Just posting hehehe

Playing game.

• LOL 2

I still wonder, since when Wookie's friends have a business deal with Yi Feng. All I know is YF is very close with Cody. Cody business shoot to the roof after had a business deal with him, now she is handling 1% group Korean celebrities, so has no time for him anymore. 

Business is business, and I can say Blow Cheognam hit a jackpot in business. 

If suddenly Wookie and Yi Feng take pic together at the hair salon, it's going to be Weibo explosion and DH xiaogshao will be exploded with comments.

DH just uploaded the pic there, not sure with whom, but is she Apple?

Edit: so she is Fang Anna actually.

U08PWGP.jpg

Stupid me, I ask and I answer it, so I found it.

Yi Feng stylist with Cody.

One thing I like Cody is still close with Wookie's stylist from Blow_Cheognam, which I think Wookie has a business share too. 

Good business tho.

So Fang Anna is in Korea now. Time to post the old pictures with old friends.The pink dress yesterday is a date with Anna. DH is glowing after got her BOY CHANEL just like her old times.hehehe

49e07fadjw1dvtyzvs7xzj.jpg

7df1e7ebjw1dvyu1mgk0hj.jpg

Of course with Cody

Dq21Qi7.jpg

@samzz why all these old friends resurfaced one by one and reconnected? And finally saw her with friend  not holding any wine glass.

Akso good to see her trying to learn things on her own. She’s been idle for so long. At least she’s trying to be independent again.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz why all these old friends resurfaced one by one and reconnected? And finally saw her with friend  not holding any wine glass.

Akso good to see her trying to learn things on her own. She’s been idle for so long. At least she’s trying to be independent again.

That's why I'm busy with old connection, Wookie (of course), Anna, Yi Feng, Cody, Stylist, hair stylist, etc suddenly appeared within close circle, something we didn't see since 4 yrs ago. 

I said many times, my biggest wish to see DH trying to stand on her own, try to get out from than golden cage. Her comfort zone. 

Seeing Wookie doing just fine in Produce-x, he really a type of man of going higher and higher. Step by step, even it takes 20 years. And I hope his business is doing well too, I told you getting Yi Feng is a jackpot in business world. Don't count the KBOOM history.

• Insightful 1

Hahaha, no comments. 

• LOL 3

Heart eyes that speak volumes.

Seems like everyone knows.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@samzz Lol.. looking at wookie's expression i don't know if he is laughing inside or what while watching that performance. But what I'm waiting for was if someone has a balls to repost it, you know he never missed any chance of free publicity, but this one...i don't know. Lol.

@dolley I agree. And her latest post, the video without sounds that's very Dahae, the classic clumsy Dahae. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Wahhhh @samzz and @bogs_0712 that’s so funny but I know wookie was very professional and knows how to handle that kind of situation. And yes I’m waiting for the free publicity post, as far as I know the gang minions were so thirsty too for that kind of publicity lol. 

Slowly she can be independent, one at a time, but I know someone who always watch us and the thread will interfere again.  Maybe this little independence is until she get a project, bc  gang job hunting was very difficult nowadays. DH had a very big chance compared to them. But I’m still hoping DH can spread her wings as long as she can and these reconnection helps her to be a better person. 

• Like 3

Usually even 7 Eleven, they are obsessed with.

Yes, same here, first thing I checked if any minions and DH loyalist (bc they also worshipping him, and believe he is a man from Haven for DH), dare enough to repost it- until this second, none at all.

You can see the differences, how active Wookie was with other kids, especially the DSP kid, but on wheelies kid...I want to know what he said at the end, that making all other judges laughing.

I wonder why the other "admin" in DH's IG didn't try to help her uploading the video.

@samzz haha maybe the active admin is busy with other things so she has a little independence.

haha yeah even the active minions didn’t like the post of one of wookie’s fans wherein she hashtag the number. They are active likers as long as the number is there.

@dolley the main issue is when Anna is around, all history floating, and # knows his position. So DH has to deal with uploading herself.

Anna has connection with Yi Feng, and Yi Feng is far far away in success ranking/story than him. Yi Feng is no. 4 most expensive  stars in China (based on last year ranking). That's why I said Wookie's stylist hit jackpot.

Evens DH's mom so fond of him, always hugged him, shopping together whenever he is around. He even followed them to see the relatives in USA. At that time I even thought they are on the verge of marriage stage already. Guy don't simply visit the other side of relatives if the relationship is not that serious. Then comes Hotel King with the magnificent extremely handsome manager, all went kaput after that.

My friends said, plot twist, the Chanel is from Yi Feng actually hahaha..

• Like 1

@bogs_0712 and @dolley hahaha, they took our challenge, they even compliment Wookie. Their master already asked them to give reaction-free publicity. After more than 10 hours adhoc meeting, hahaha.

Btw, I like the synergy of Soyu and Wookie, they worked together many times, even a special guest in his FM.

• Like 1