Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

So the Chanel handbag that DH show off yesterday is known as BOY CHANEL. Latest summer 2019 collection.

"First Love tho.."

DHshhi, whole Korea know Wookie is their Boy Chanel.

BOY CHANEL

CREATED BY KARL LAGERFELD, THE ICONIC DESIGN OWES ITS NAME TO GABRIELLE CHANEL'S FIRST LOVE, BOY CAPEL.

https://www.chanel.com/us/fashion/p/A67086Y09939N0901/boy-chanel-handbag-calfskin-gold-tone-metal/

• Love 1

38 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz and not one but two hahahaha..so generous wookie

@dolley actually I don't bother this small small games played by DH, e.g show off Chanel handbag,  but after seeing Johee_nam posted a similar Chanel boxes to the one DH hold in Leejardin's IG, I started to Google. Plus Johee_nam and Leejardin's flower recently.

Apparently, there are so many categories for Chanel handbag 2019 collection, but DH got the BOY CHANEL FIRST LOVE. If from her boyfriend, why would he chose First Love, and Boy Chanel, that 2 things are obviously belong to Lee Dong Wook.

History wise, DH in one interview in year 2010, translated by Dramabean, when asked about Wookie, she said, she met him a day before Wookie enlistment, and WE START TEXTING AGAIN. Their relationship is so strong before. Not sure now, but who knows.

@samzz That's very interesting. And we know wookie always celebrates DH's birthday on it's exact date or late, but never in advance.

• Love 1

27 minutes ago, samzz said:

@dolley actually I don't bother this small small games played by DH, e.g show off Chanel handbag,  but after seeing Johee_nam posted a similar Chanel boxes to the one DH hold in Leejardin's IG, I started to Google. Plus Johee_nam and Leejardin's flower recently.

Apparently, there are so many categories for Chanel handbag 2019 collection, but DH got the BOY CHANEL FIRST LOVE. If from her boyfriend, why would he chose First Love, and Boy Chanel, that 2 things are obviously belong to Lee Dong Wook.

History wise, DH in one interview in year 2010, translated by Dramabean, when asked about Wookie, she said, she met him a day before Wookie enlistment, and WE START TEXTING AGAIN. Their relationship is so strong before. Not sure now, but who knows.

Hidden friendship?

7 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

Hidden friendship?

Looking at how dangerous the clans are, that's how the relationship supposed to be.

But don't trust her 100% tho. We know she is not the only admin in her IG. They are jobless, playing crytip code, just to whale their time. Many possibilities nowadays.

Just now, samzz said:

Looking at how dangerous the clans are, that's how the relationship supposed to be.

But don't trust her 100% tho. We know she is not the only admin in her IG. They are jobless, playing crytip code, just to whale their time. Many possibilities nowadays.

Exactly, knowing how soft-hearted Wookie towards certain "D", it's maybe true or not. Just hope don't play with Wookie's heart again. 

• Insightful 1

Hahaha, my friends said to me why lah you mentioned Soft Rice King many times, now Chanel, Maserati, want to be part of conversation too. I'm rich, I'm rich.

@bogs_0712 Nice finding about the steak and small glass of wine, who knows, if Wookie also there.

• Like 1

We love the games, bc the Boy Chanel's handbag is so cute, adding with pink pink character.

@bogs_0712, after you mentioned it, now I realized why Leejardin celebrated DH's birthday twice, at different locations, and with Chanel gift.

• Love 1

@samzz haha I think her IG was not about reading books, it's all about the bag lol, but since we know how the gang played their game it's hard to trust her. Also we know how they brag material possession. We saw everything posted in IG.

and since some gang members making their moves, I hope the other side were cautious of their motives, don't want them to fall on their trap.

so yifeng is their client too

@samzz and if you will look closely on that small wine glass photo looks like it's a birthday celebration, the light under the glasses is coming from a birthday cake candle. 

I love seeing pink today.. Lol.

@dolley  Yifeng really? He never give up lol. Anyway, I believe the connection is through Cody. Cody and Blow are coming from the Aurabeauty, the salon Yi Feng used to go.

Cody is still close to him, even after the KBOOM revelation by him, business is business, bombing your ex-girlfriend is another matter, hahaha.

@bogs_0712 Remember we posted about strawberry cake during Blade Man (courtesy of Lovebeats who found it first), then on Wookie 34th birthday, 6th Nov 2014, DH posted seaweed soup and her dog Strawberry. Only old shippers knew about that pinkish story.

Btw, why old circle of friends suddenly appeared one by one. Yes since the old manager came to our view once again.

2 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

I love seeing pink today.. Lol.

And I saw pink 2 days ago lol

@samzz I think the old friends had a better connection compared with the gang, the old ones had a better personality. I'm sure she is in good hands with them. Everything is in moderation.

• Like 1

@samzz you mean the one with dh's grandpa wearing nice cap ;) with a mysterious car key on the table.. Of course we remember.. And the good thing about the past, we can feel that both families are connected with each other. 

@bogs_0712  Yes, here the picture

Seaweed soup during Wookie birth date, with pink dress  and her dog Strawberry.

DH is a copy cat of her grandmother beauty.

B1vhrGDCIAAr5Mw.jpg

Cake for Wookie during Iron Man/Blade Man

005J2ajmjw1em1obapbmtj309c067jri.jpg

The same cake DH and Apple had on the same month Wookie had the cake also.

x0Y5gYE.jpg

Seems like Yifeng still loyal to Korean Stylist, introduced to him by DH, up to plastic surgery and orthopedic clinics.

He always has the same style as Wookie.

Looking at DH's Naver, real time comments, still wonder how someone still proud looking at his gf still subjected to sexual harassment bc of his scandal.

My friends told me, they understand why DH bragging about the Holly Soft Rice King. She inserting fear in her relationship, by continuously updating a subject that will remind the public about the scandal, she actually set a warning, you will never go to that place again, bc I will talk about you again and again and public are refreshing again and again. 

DHshii we know u are playing a game, and it's interesting actually.

My Korean friends said, many ahjusshi love this Momoland group, bc of their vibrant energy. Their energy make them crazy. So looks like Wookie is no exception.

I heard some rumor..tho

https://www.soompi.com/article/1321662wpp/watch-produce-x-101-trainees-impress-with-self-composed-song-dance-covers-and-more-in-preview

Wookie really loves this song.

And I like that kid though..

I think they are easily fall to the trap, and it’s a confirmation that until now they are monitoring this thread. I think what special in this thread was not the shippers but the subject, there must be something, it’s like confirming that what were talking here are all true. Well they have plenty of  time visiting this thread, until now they still in deniable stage and the past still haunting them. 

Haha  I like this job hunting game, they reveal too much of what’s inside. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@dolley A big success for us, it's confirmed their brains size smaller than peanut. It's confirmed what we know is true, -Wookie needs to be extra careful.

Their degree of jealousy, is staggering now. Usually drug and alcohol can derive someone senile. I just finished watching about 1969 Sharon Tate/Charles Manson case, looking at his female followers smiling is scary....

Those reminds me about the clans.