Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Back to serious matter, I couldn't believe my time doing shipping update, brought me to this horrifying issues.

How could you so proud be in the circle of friends, or didn't know their activities. Your best friends so active promoting the places (that clubs), and still proud of it. 

Lee Da Hae  (bc of her best friend) and Park Han Byul ( bc of her husband)- both once  a good friends, both from wealthy families,  and forever they are in this circle. Sad reality. Hope both of them protected forever.

This is not a time accusing people black heart, or delusional, crazy shippers or what- this is Asia minor undercover trafficking and murder.

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/04/enter-talk-new-crazy-reports-about.html?m=1

Seems like DH is planning to run away to China once again, hehehe. How about Soft Rice King?

What makes this Korean wedding planner remember this picture. It has been 5 years already, but it stick to her mind, just like any Donghey shippers.

And now they eating each other, 

Friendship in YG world. I bet Wookie also aware of this clans, better run away as far as possible.

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/04/naver-seungris-prostitution-suspicions.html?m=1

@dolleyWe need to pay extra attention on this suddenly florist and stylist. Both know so well the history of Donghey.

Even that wedding planner, said, how lovely Donghey were, so full of love, -that makes her posting pic from 5 years ago.hmmmm

@bogs_0712I saw Incheon airport service commented in DH's IG. Everytime he posted a comment, DH always oversea honeymoon or vacation.

Possibility of reunion? Well, both are not married yet, and the other one already mentioned, marriage is not in her mind,  so the boyfriend has no right to stop the reunion if there is a chance.

The only actress Wookie said, "want to work together again and again" is DH. It must be fun if DH is one of the stranger in Stranger from Hell. Suits with their current friendship.

------

My Girl message -to DH, he said twice about wanting to act with her again during that time. Then, after Hotel King, said the same thing again. He never said to any of his costars from the past 19 yrs, if I'm not mistaken.

From old Donghae forum.

Translation of Dong Wook's note:

Hello everybody, I am Lee Dong Wook.
No, I should be Gong Chan
I don't know what to say...
But first I must thank everyone ...
Thank you so much!!!
You guys gave me alot of love and support and watched this drama with enthusiasm, thank you.
With everyone's support, My Girl has finished smoothly.
Yesterday, no, today we have finished all the filming.
I have not yet returned to the reality feeling.
Like all other actors/actresses, I am not ready to leave the role of Gong Chan.
In this note, all this resemble what I want to say in my heart.
From the time we have filmed in Jeju, everyone has waited for the finale these past 85 days.
The burden was very big from the time I practiced the script to now.
When I began filming My Girl, I wasn't a 'popular actor'.
If I have everyone's support, it really can help me go on. ~^^
To the artists that we worked together, in order for us to take our final picture we had to work with our wonderful staff ... because of their help, it made me stand strong until now.
Da Hae!! thank you ^^
I am extremely happy to run into a very talented actress.
Remember to stay healthy, I hope we can cooperate again in the future to produce an as good drama.
Jun Ki ah!! Now that it is over, we shall go have a cup of tea like we always say.
Si Yeon...
The elder sister that is always played by jokes from me!!
Thank you for not having any disagreements during the filming proccess.
I frequently go through the jokes in the drama for pleasure ...
Every artists, thank you!!
Dong Wook and Dong Wook's character, Gong Chan, is extremely loved...
Even though I cannot thank every single person, I can feel it in my heart.
I thank everyone in my heart ... with my love ...
I thought it would be hard to write this but I have smoothly finished this speech.
Now there's not much time until the finale airs
After the broadcast, I am no longer Gong Chan.
Thank you for accepting me as Gong Chan!
Thank you !!! Thank you !!!
Until we meet again, you must stay healthy !!!

PS. Today's My Girl end does not have that 'end' meaning '&'........
For the life of Gong Chan, Yoo Rin ...

Hahaha, Wookie loves playing joke if he views the woman as sister. For pleasure.

-----

After continues updates last week, DH IG back to reality lol

@samzz something is fishy, so many flower shops all over Seoul right?  

On 4/26/2019 at 7:57 PM, dolley said:

After continues updates last week, DH IG back to reality lol

@samzz something is fishy, so many flower shops all over Seoul right?  

Suddenly, the florist came into Donghey world, whereby we know she is in another side of the world. That flowers species, are absolutely DH's choice, bc we use to see she chooses that kind of colors and species. But to me the wedding planner, is more interesting now. Hehehe, she specifically said Donghey is full of love-even after 5 years.

Still waiting for Wookie drama confirmation, it looks exciting, at least for my taste. DH too can play psycho character brilliantly e.g Miss Ripley, where she got Daesang award for that drama. 

@samzz can’t blame the wedding planner, during Hotel King even in pictures their eyes full of love. Just compare their pictures during HK and now. 

Me too I hope wookie accepts the drama. It’s refreshing to see him in a new role. With regards to DH so many things to consider before she accept some offer, like the gang approval, the gang participation and cameo role, their product placement.

• LOL 1

@dolley  And a no.1 rule, DH needs to follow, her future costars, cannot be tall and extremely handsome. If not we are going to see someone throwing tantrum with alcoholic beverages.

_______

Back to wedding planner, her IG has more than 5 real life married celebrities couple, only Donghey not married yet, but she put all comments roughly the same as all married couple.

Why only Donghey, whereby so many celebrities have their wedding pic from a drama.

Or what we discussed about common law wedding is not delulu after all. Or she is the actual wedding stylist Donghey hired during HK, and when set them up,. She witnessed in her own eyes, what married couple used to say or joke with one another. As she said, full of love.

Some of real life couple in her IG. Only DH and Wookie is under unmarried couple.

@dolley  Most likely- Seems like Wookie will be busy until August or September. 

My friends even said, looking at his non stop working, seems like he has no intention to settle down b4 40, making all women  around his age who are chasing him worry about their fertility, hehehe. 

• LOL 2

And DH promoting her new platform 

at the same time wookie had presscon:rolleyes:

If I'm not mistaken, one of DH favorite variety show is Produce-x 101. She said she cheer for them and feeling nervous for them too.

Just remembered what Wookie said last month, most heartbreaking for his character in TYH- is seeing someone who used to be so close to him through on screen only.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1321077wpp/lee-dong-wook-talks-about-his-decision-to-host-produce-x-101

And the shoe tho-flowery just like DH's blouse.

@dolley I saw about her post in xiaohongshu, few days ago, but she posted it today in her IG, - bc of that flowery shoe?

Finally! a wookie's drama that I can watch, that drama is not a super cheesy, cutie pie type, right? Hehehe And I guess DH won't use her gigantic television for several months again, only good for movie night, good thing her new agency is trying to make her busy.

• LOL 2

@bogs_0712, hahaha, that football stadium TV size, she could count Wookie's moles and see his veins up to the lip. I bet that's why they asked her to move to China. Wookie is everywhere.

With him laughing to the bank non stop since Goblin, -At least to Chinese fans, no way they will call him Soft Rice King. That kind of species-Still hot issue in HK/China entertainment news.

On his drama, we know why he has to join that cheesy fluffy stuff, bc he read what people said after Life drama. Only old fans knew his temper and mood, even tiny or small thing, he took it so seriously. He doesn't want Knet to hate him bc of that Life character. He wants to touch his people heart, unlike someone, "the more u hate me, the more I want to splash hot water to your face."

• LOL 2

@samzz hahaha overseas honeymoon and work bc in SK wookie is everywhere. At least DH has a chance bc of China but the gang, fan meetings and small role even so hard this year. Oppss don’t try to snatch other fandom as if they are yours hahahaha.

@bogs_0712 haha aside from movie night she can watch all the news to monitor the scandals in SK since entertainment programs and kdrama is temporarily ban in her television. 

Kudos to wookie for working non stop, I’m sure it was so tiring, sleepless nights ,no time to hang out with friends and to those who want his attention LOL.

My message for wookie  at least once a year hope you will find time to enjoy life and have a vacation. And to DH hope you will find time to get to work even for the sake of fans only and not the usual monthly vacation. I hope her new agency have more power over her.

• LOL 1

Her video from xiaohongshu, she posted on 28th April.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5cc52fd4000000000f004f59

@dolley DH biggest dilemma, is to please her fans, she hates it actually, except to some Chinese fans. This attitude actually makes it interesting in the eyes of people like me. She is a real actor on and off screen. At least she is not faking it. She shows it.

I don't find celebrities faking their angelic behavior on screen interesting, whereby we know who they are in real.

Sometimes I wonder what DH and Wookie said about having family, kids regardless whose the partner in the past really true or not. At least for Wookie, even if he is married late, he still has 100% chances to have kid with younger wifey (provided he/both is/are not barren) as millions of young girls dreaming to have him. Suzy can call him anytime, if she wants to. For DH, bc she bragging so much God gives her a man from Haven, didn't she feel likes to have his holly genetic code. Right now, she has <50% chances. This is what I'm questioning her in my mind, what is the meaning of love-overseas honeymoon every months, wines/champagne, etc, that so shallow tho. Honestly I love that shallow reasons.

• LOL 1

@samzz sometimes it’s for companionship only bc life gets so boring and lonely, but yeah I don’t understand the 2 to 3 days trips likes your purpose is only to brag. Find balance and be professional bc they are called celebrities. Sometimes this status was abused and the reason why so many celebrities had scandal and into drugs 

Back to Donghey collection. Both looked so healthy and glowing. Full of love.

CWQM4tc.jpg

rvHaLD9.jpg

HLTCvMT.png

• Love 1

Friendship tho.

So 2 people show off their Chanel gifts lately.

I know the purpose of showing this pic is Chanel handbag.

Spoiler

Leejardin (aka flower artist Jane), posted DH with Chanel gift (3rd slide) Why don't DH posted it in her IG, but done by her florist in her IG. Wonder who gave her the gift. She is well known for loving Chanel since long time ago. Even her furnitures are from Chanel.

Then, newly encountered floristvstylist also posted a Chanel handbag received from Wookie.

• Love 1