Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

15 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz the reason why non stop throwback post the past few days, bc article is coming out today. Saw it on the netizenbuzz. And reading some comments there, I realized every 3 months they alternately  promoted their relationship.

Hahaha, give them a chance lo. It's April already, both have no job at the moment, so no public interview, plus time to submit quarterly report to fans. They are doing it since 4 years ago. Didn't they always eat near Wookie and Suzy restro also. Wink wink. No pictures as well.

But to me, maybe they are angry with my continuous post on Donghey especially on Wookie's hand inside that blanket. I remember they went amok in this thread, in Wookie's thread when we mentioned "chicken" during Goblin.

Chicken is so sensitive lately because one branch already bankrupt.

• LOL 1

Look at a comment from his fan. If he can used his first gf for publicity, how about the 2nd one..I really enjoys the comments section esp if his own fans spilled the bean.

No wonder last year, DH said- no intention of getting married yet..something about TRUST is not there.

----

Yeah On strong heart in 2012, se7en revealed they were already broken apart when he left to the US in 2008. But at the same time ppl found out, so they pretended to stay together for publicity purposes. they eventually got back together and then broke up and then back again.

•  

I bet DH read the comments herself nowadays. During IRIS 2 interview, she said her family read the comments for her. 

She posted Grim Reaper outfit, to show she is angry and don't mess up with her. Well DHshii, why it is easy to read you, you did to Wookie during Iron Man/Blade Man press conference before. You posted a pic dress up in Iron men attire from head to toe, during Wookie press conference.

Well at least she wants to read the comments, bc we know some of the pictures in her IG are posted by some one else.

DH classic crytip message, she posted it when Wookie had Blade/Iron Man press conference interview on Entertainment Weekly.

dahae.jpg?w=620&h=621

DH 6th agency (2010-2019) released a news about DH.

I thought only Wookie's eyes lack of soul sometime, DH too.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=011&aid=0003539779

From 2010-2019.

-Jtune

-DBM

-Forestar

-FNC

-JS Picture

6th-FN Entertainment

7th- on waiting list soon.

I didn't include her 1st agency, Kstar justice for them, bc DH loves changing agencies faster than changing underwear.

As that # fans said- that # loves using woman for publicity, so far only one news portal OSEN quoted his name together with this news. OSEN is their super Daddy minion.

@samzz  is the news yesterday related to the news today?  to make a buzz for the change of agency announcement?

Not a good start, very poor marketing strategy lol

@dolley  Btw They never known as smart marketers, in fact so embarrassing to acknowledge it.

If his own fans knew he loves using his ex- for publicity, meaning there are lots we don't know about his past,  apart from what exposed in public.

What we know is very simple   common sense matter,  if people willing to use a bit of their brains. 

For example, why we know about Burning Sun few months before public announcement. Very simple- we know one of their best/close friends so aggressive promoting the clubs, EDM clubs. EDM clubs around the world are known for drug cartel and prostitute "haven". My time spent with Malaysia Police Enforcement due to my job to train them how to use scientific equipment (alcohol) and drug test kits, exposed me more than what I read about this recent scandal.

So most likely Donghey also has their own secret, that only both of them knew it. Especially Wookie, who is known, never left his friends behind. He himself said he will always wishing her happy no matter what. 

Actually, the news yesterday, giving me some insight-they still in contact in secret maybe. Forbidden love doesn't mean forbidden friendship especially in this SNS world.

4 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz  is the news yesterday related to the news today?  to make a buzz for the change of agency announcement?

Not a good start, very poor marketing strategy lol

Or they release it today to cover the negative comments from yesterday's news. I check naver and there are over 21 article just for a this change agency news. FN entertainment had a taste of reality so early. I wish them and DH luck tho.

• LOL 2

7 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

Or they release it today to cover the negative comments from yesterday's news. I check naver and there are over 21 article just for a this change agency news. FN entertainment had a taste of reality so early. I wish them and DH luck tho.

And from 21 articles, why only one or Osen, their Daddy own news portal that quoting his name with the news of changing agency. If people still didn't see it as desperation publicity, I raise my case already. 

My friend even said, the news yesterday was written by them and sold it to one news portal. Hahaha

https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m_news&sm=mtb_pge&query=이다해&sort=1&photo=0&field=0&pd=0&ds=&de=&mynews=0&office_type=0&office_section_code=0&news_office_checked=&nso=so:dd,p:all&start=16

@samzz of course dear, new agency means bigger chance that she will get new projects, better set the mood ahead of time.. Lol.

@bogs_0712 The funny thing-all the wording use in the news today just recycle, similar to previous news whenever she changed the agency. All just give her empty promise, or the agency always faced difficulty when having negotiation. We know how stubborn DH is.

My friends asked me, why DH willing to be used for publicity like that ( based on my claim). I said, if you follow DH from year 2012-2015, it's not just simple who using who. She is very very smart actually, she also received benefits from it, at least in the eyes of Chinese media and Li Yi Feng. Basically, the answer is Li Yi Feng. Whoever knew her story years ago, they would be able to connect the dots. It was so serious at that time, until her own teacher has to step in to help her. 

Then my Chinese friends, informed me, the new agency has connection with some Chinese agencies that would be able for her to pursue her career again in China. But this time not bc of Yi Feng.

Imagine if Lee Dong Wook still in the frame, totally not easy for her to step in China land even before Thaad. There are more than 30 millions fans waiting to cook her alive.

13 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2019/04/amy-witnesses-point-to-wheesung.html

Very scary any related to YG artists. "hidden camera' or "video" thing sometimes was one of the reason for 'longtime' relationship' without any intention for marriage.

No wonder DH's eyes lacking glow, souless, even though she always bragging she is in "Haven" day and night.

Luckily, old news and video about this guy friendship with that # still available. They are so closed in real.

If using our sanity-we know why DH is in Hotel California state of mind. She can check in anytime, but she can't never leave. 

That place or agency is really a breeding ground for the best sinister in Korea.

@Lovebeats3  Remember what Wookie said last month, so heartbreaking that he only managed to see someone who used to be so closed to him before only through the screen. 

Most of us know that both of them are forbidden to see each other openly (literally). 

Looking at the gangs, he sure knows the consequences.

So far I see the new agency doesn't like that publicity Desperado. In their news site, they didn't publish any headlines news that bear the combined name of Desperado. They publish news that bear DH's name title only. 

Don't you think that Desperado going to cry and attack the journalist like what he did before?

https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m_news&sm=mtb_amr&query=FN엔터테인먼트&sort=1&nso=so:dd,p:all

Compare to DH's Naver News site, any articles from minions are proudly display for that Desperado to read.

https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m_news&sm=mtb_amr&query=이다해&sort=1&nso=so:dd,p:all

Wookieshii, I think you managed to make DH wants to work again. You constant hard work, knock her head a bit. Something positive that she can refer to.

This week, something to look on.

That blue and red dress, is that an indicator. I like it.

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=19280019&memberNo=40711980&vType=VERTICAL

2 hours ago, samzz said:

So far I see the new agency doesn't like that publicity Desperado. In their news site, they didn't publish any headlines news that bear the combined name of Desperado. They publish news that bear DH's name title only. 

Don't you think that Desperado going to cry and attack the journalist like what he did before?

https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m_news&sm=mtb_amr&query=FN엔터테인먼트&sort=1&nso=so:dd,p:all

Compare to DH's Naver News site, any articles from minions are proudly display for that Desperado to read.

https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m_news&sm=mtb_amr&query=이다해&sort=1&nso=so:dd,p:all

Of course what do you expect from a jobless man who loves publicity in any form. 

• LOL 1

My favorite gif and pic.

• Love 1

Just like previous previous years, he never forgets 19th April. In IG world, Same like last year after MIA in his IG, he updated something on 19th April.

Doesn't look like coincidence

And on DH, lately she or someone else so active updating her IG. DH is never known as fan service lover, she doesn't care about all that since her debut. Her weibo, even she the first Korean who opened that kind of account, she only posted less than 20 pic a year. To see her posting twice a week is something like seeing people using latest Huawei phone at Kalahari dessert.

Anyway Happy Birthday DH, from your most sarcastic step sister, hehehe.

So Wookie will be busy again? Yeahaaa

• Love 1