[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

4 hours ago, samzz said:

Yes please investigate all of them, bc every year there's a scandal in that company. Their artists didn't learn their lesson. So I think the problem is from their roots.

YG collapsed bigtime.

If YG collapses, share also collapses, who going to support the monthly oversea honeymoon. Moving ATM getting shrinking lol.

Someone informed me, there is a group bad-mouthing us, said we are frustrated with the massage choice, but the most funny thing, their bias coming from that BIG scandal of the K-ent history. Their "daddy" is bigger than thugs in Korea lol. Yes investigate all of them.

Lately I found Wookie has good hand manner, unlike during HK, hehehe.

@samzz it’s a wrong choice afterall, character above all things, I don’t know where they get the guts to be proud of that kind of person, maybe bc they are from same company. We should not tolerate wrongful acts.

During their time , advance technology were not like this, but still got caught, what if techologies today exist during their time?

I don’t know if tomorrow they will release new episodes of these real drama. Well since I’m hook I really wanted a good finale and that is justice must be serve.

looking back some info whereby until now, not sure about the authenticity of it. Error in DH google profile? or purposely  put for click bait?

Year 2015 was the year the gangsta aggresively eyeing super rich people and set up new companies.

DH net worth-still questionable  March 2015, google profile, put her net worth as 1.2 Billions USD. They removed it after we talked a lot about it in here and in DH's thread at that time. Until now we know they still monitor this thread.

wSeVFWQ.jpg

Thinking about what she mentioned recently, she never had personal bank account-if the info is correct, meaning that her family fortune.

-----

When the glow on her face was one of her trademark.

FQYpnyH.jpg

Donghey trademark- encouraging/comforting each other

imZtLQR.gif

Sometimes it's hard to believe female celebrities living in the environment like K-ent, still in the #wife/girlfriendalwaysthelasttoknow# kind of thing. Some even declared, I will regret it if I don't date him for the rest of my life. 

The severity of their shady business on par with any pimp businesses around the world.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1310711wpp/further-allegations-made-against-seungri-regarding-prostitution-services-and-tax-evasion

I do feel sorry for PHB, bc she used to be closed to DH in yr 2010. PHB even invited DH as special guess for her  VVIP movie opening.

How she handles the 2nd blow,? Most all timer still remember how she was talk of the town when 2am-4am massage parlor incident, now this.

Both incidents related to prostitution.

And that who is Mr Kim? I only know one person by that family name, hold high position in YG, who gave us awareness programme or teased us with their proud #innocentbabies# couple. He deleted nearly 80% of his IG posts since last year, and @dolley  remember we talked about it, and also the visit to that kind of club, but that fellow immediately deleted it, same month of the attack incident at BS.

@samzz And Knets wanted to boycott PHB drama, I’m pity her. She is also a victim of his husband. Imagine shooting a drama with such a heavy heart.  I’m sure she only wanted to have a family that’s why she rushed her decision on marriage. Maybe she has trauma on longer relationship.  But since her husband was so evil, it’s better to divorce him.

This scandal exposed so many things, we don’t know but maybe some of successful idol group today experienced the same, abused by their superiors, sexual harassment  left and right and they just keep quiet. 

@dolley I checked old news, info, which still available online, scary u know. The buyer and seller are actually very very close in real. Japan is their playground, no wonder one customer so angry leading me to ETO TOKYO, 'cough' 'cough'. Another news said, some buyers always requested trainee or look alike, meaning the trainees in many agencies at that time were exposed to this kind of activities?.

I checked again about one informant who mentioned about Red/Blue Velvet club in Los Angeles, now not a surprise for what happens to PHB. 

I know police couldn't touch him, but shareholders can do that.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/03/yg-entertainment-ceo-yang-hyun-suk-is-being-sued-by-stockholders-and-civic-groups-for-lack-of-ethics-and-morality

Yippie, gif ctto.

O2moreZ.gif

-------

For a break, Donghey Throwback, when both outside of their drama and being themselves.

lS3mFnh.jpg

RXDpwwD.png

@samzz the drama has new episodes and coverage, now it covers illegal betting, usually happened in golf, 2 celebrities became jobless.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1310861wpp/kim-joon-ho-responds-to-illegal-betting-reports-and-announces-departure-from-all-programs

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/03/cha-tae-hyun-to-step-down-from-all-programs-apologizes-in-formal-statement

And about the roots,  it’s better to dissolve that company rather than to produce new generation of scandalous people, from old generation until now it didn’t stop. So the main problem is their company itself, now karma hits really hard on them.

35 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz the drama has new episodes and coverage, now it covers illegal betting, usually happened in golf, 2 celebrities became jobless.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1310861wpp/kim-joon-ho-responds-to-illegal-betting-reports-and-announces-departure-from-all-programs

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/03/cha-tae-hyun-to-step-down-from-all-programs-apologizes-in-formal-statement

And about the roots,  it’s better to dissolve that company rather than to produce new generation of scandalous people, from old generation until now it didn’t stop. So the main problem is their company itself, now karma hits really hard on them.

Well the news even said, many VVIPs that visited the clubs are golfers. Hehehe.

Cha Jae Wan's secretary, sooo beautiful.

Congratulation to her

https://www.soompi.com/article/1310884wpp/gong-hyun-joo-expresses-gratitude-for-support-as-she-ties-the-knot

lAd9BRZ.jpg

DH,-last year she said she is not interested into marriage, in fact she said she is not thinking into it. She sure makes any men happy, -free commitment.

But I still love seeing her in wedding dress.

From Love Actually drama

42a6365egw1dsr3nijneoj.jpg

azhAIXr.jpg

• Love 1

Most memorable about Donghey during HK, their intimatcy were captured by fans not  from HK production team.

Nothing could beat this fan encounter, Donghey playing wedding ring ritual during the break.

QCBO4Vs.jpg

Wookie celebrated DH's birthday dinner at one famous seafood restaurant. Captured by many and fans too.

Bc it's private, not for fan services, pictures were not allowed so only their authograph were displayed.

RafmjIr.jpg

• Love 1

Remember Good House Daughter, DH's own funding project, and all the casts, location, even restro all coming from her end and associates.

Now hot news from the oven, her on screen mother Lee Min Sook.

https://onehallyu.com/topic/778227-dispatch-release-new-data-of-last-cctv-record-letter-and-transcript-conversation-about-the-late-jang-jayeon-case/page-2#entry30123361

Scary circle of friends indeed. Now I'm beginning to believe on my own instinct, reason why she avoiding Wookie completely bc of his own safety.

@samzz meaning no secret can remain hidden forever. I hope Jang Jayeon will find justice after 10 years.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1311101wpp/president-moon-jae-in-orders-thorough-investigations-on-cases-of-jang-ja-yeon-burning-sun-club-and-more

DH, I think she was misguided and landed in this scary circle of friends. She can't even get a good agency.

12 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz meaning no secret can remain hidden forever. I hope Jang Jayeon will find justice after 10 years.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1311101wpp/president-moon-jae-in-orders-thorough-investigations-on-cases-of-jang-ja-yeon-burning-sun-club-and-more

DH, I think she was misguided and landed in this scary circle of friends. She can't even get a good agency.

Some of my friends also said, so many secret among k-celebrities, maybe your Donghey also has big secret among themselves, that making them still not married until now. Someting holding them.

@dolley If a person could play golf regularly in Korea, meaning he/she is super rich, bc not easy to get a turn to play there, plus the owner of the field very particular if non-professional could damage the field. Any middle class or below the elite level, have to wait nearly  a year if they want to play on that very very expensive golf course in Korea. That's why many go to SEA countries to play golf. I encountered a lot of them in my country.

Back to current issues, DH's mom really make a good decision by not allowing her to have personal bank account. Everything has to be through her first. Seriously, these circle of friends so scary. They worshipped money so much combined with serious ego, anything possible. 

--

And back to Donghey throwback. As always, during the shooting break.

What are u doing Wookie? That's so intimate...

As far as I know, no Heimlich or choking script or something stuck in DH's throat during that time.

oTpC3io.gif

OBEmPWI.gif

But this one is always of my fav, when they just being themselves.

snfQwKO.gif

The other when they really fight with each other when Wookie complaint about DH's dress. Wookie always flirting and playing with his costars, but he never shows his real hot temper except to DH. He kicked the dustbin and broke the cloth racks during a fight with DH.

• Like 1

If people still thinking what happening now is just a kiddo game..absurd thinking, etc, etc...now I hope they open their eyes a bit, just try to be a bit smart even for 1 second. If ur love your oppar so much, please love yourself first. Just saying, after reading what the stans reaction to these whole mess. Good exposure in Society Studies on Kpop fandom who has cultish influence. How teenager been brainwashed with the fake image they see on TV.

I knew this since 2012, and being so vocal about the K-ent shady business esp their CEOs , making all the white heart angelic DH's fans hating me the most. I cannot keep quiet on this thingy esp if killing is just a game for them. They can frame you anytime they want to.

https://onehallyu.com/topic/778562-jang-jayeons-close-friend-singer-kim-jihoon-who-tried-to-bring-awareness-to-her-case-also-committed-suicide-under-strange-circumstances/#entry30132060

Donghey legacy is only fun thing I see in K-ent nowadays. I don't want my future kid to worship them blindly in the future, that my wish for now. 

Friends with no boundries eh?

PiLLNYw.jpg

Not saying my country so clean, same level actually, very scary too.

@samzz wow I thought she's different but seems like the comments are correct, half of her career she's under YG's environment.

Let's see if she will divorce  him.

These scary circle of friends are very powerful, they can make one's attitude changed. Even DH easily adapt on that.