[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I saw this video few days ago, but a bit reluctant to post it because we know the nature of DH, playing around, and mocking the shippers..anyway she posting it to C-fans who love Wookie. Some of them reposted it in Weibo.

Carrot Song is Wookie's song.

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4438047761063881/4438047833425624

IMO, she couldn't bear to see Wookie conquering China, bc that is her territory.

@samzz riding on popularity can boast her chance, or else people will forget her. Vblogging and posting childish act promoting product can’t make her famous again, come to think of it, there are lot of songs in their country or why not promote the song of her bf?  Also did she watch wookie singing om fan meeting?  Haha her timing always fit on wooki’s activities.

Well wookie’s appearance last week made the difference, that made her post something related to him. Yes it”s wookie’s time in China though he doesn’t promote anything on China, he can’t speak chinese and not active in any chinese SNS flatform. 

@dolley One thing for sure, she is playing..bc of boredom,- being jobless even you inherited millions, never never have a good ending. Absolutely not good for your mental health also. That's why some so addicted to sex and alcohol to cure the boredom.

One of the game she played with her C-fans.. I read still many of her fans so proud she is ended like this, especially the bf's fans, always giving her the usual "clapping clapping"

Sd5nZqi.png

AEaAB9z.jpg

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4433941701320568/4433941769180993

Few years ago, after SOW, Jason, the agent already tried to push Wookie to China, but I think he was not interested at that time. To me, he made a very smart decision. Entertainment is business, and you need to know your business partner very very well before you going to sell your soul to them.

Some of Wookie footage from his previous trip to Beijing.

T1HdJvr.jpg

GXPRvql.jpg

bkNvOgu.jpg

• Love 2

@samzz invading all SNS flatform can’t cure boredom hahaha but at least for some time it is the escape zone. And one thing, doing things on repeat can cause boredom too. 

Haha just count the attendees, I think they felt the boredom too. And doing a thing on your own country but spoke on foreign language or hiring interpreter means you’re losing too much. 

• Like 1

@dolley, I'm thinking the same too, well she posted the gathering with her stylists, who are BFF with Wookie's and Gong Yoo's stylists, of course she knows. As you said, exchange gossip.

And imagine Cody just sitting nearby the two namja, -she and Gong Yoo next to Wookie, both who knew so well the history of Donghey..

Especially Cody, who had been with DH since My Girl days.

I think what making her so obvious on Wookie lately is bc of China and Gong Yoo. China is her only last hope, coincidentally, Beijing is her favorite city, City of Yi Feng too, Yi Feng still very very close to Cody..and of course Cody and Gong Yoo. If I'm in her shoe, no way I can sit still without remembering my past, especially a beautiful past.

So here is the connection of the Lost Kingdom of Donghey. My friend said, samzzy's epic failure of lost kingdom, hahaha. They said it when I was standing looking at the mighty Great Wall of China recently.

GMUnN45.png

kg59OuK.jpg

ndhwRWt.jpg

@samzz or maybe she wanted to be a guest On the show lol, if they can only get projects and tv guesting through connection it’s really difficult for them to have one bc of the clans negative image, and true enough since the scandal, they never have one unlike before. i don’t know what kind of game they want to play but when you see that income generating ATM,s decreasing, better to start new marketing strategy   

• LOL 1

Hahaha, didn't they know, pimpri business also can bring so much money, and these pimpri always brag it in Socmedia.

And find a RICH thirsty for love, insecure kind of woman can make you rich too..

+633, -12] All that bragging, bragging, bragging, but it was all on loans...

[+269, -3] Of all my life, I've never seen anyone who brags about their money end up being a sane person

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/11/dok2-faces-lawsuit-for-defaulting-on.html?m=1

@dolley

So sad right, but we got huge entertainment this month especially from Wookie unstoppable buzz and popularity.

Donghey lost kingdom, hair kingdom and last but not least, animal kingdom.

Wookie kingdom

jIWL25v.jpg

My kingdom pic ctto

QrLPxot.jpg

And DH kingdom

qf20niJ.jpg

I don't check on other K-celebrities fav mascot  but Donghey loves for animal icons is bringing some throwback. Most old Donghey shippers sure knew about Mickey.

Few years ago, she already got a chance to act as a Queen, but ehmmm, at that time I don't know how manipulative people who were handling her career.they thought they always can be above the others. At least that Forestar agency bankrupt already.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hancinema.net/lee-da-hae-s-coping-with-the-chinese-51499-amp.html

Now seems she's trying to catch them again and looks like new version of Mickey too.

http://f.video.weibocdn.com/001ljQZXlx07yF9MGkMg01041200lfUA0E010.mp4?label=mp4_720p&template=720x1280.24.0&trans_finger=c3f00996be5378650057cf237d7bfffd&Expires=1574143497&ssig=ppbdWWyJD3&KID=unistore,video

3Mao1SA.jpg

Remind me of waitresses at my dinner place in Beijing

yXS4wD9.jpg

F2zgPmd.jpg