♥ Han Tae Kyung ♥ Yoon Bo Won ♥

vzmeiin

Guest chunna6002

wow. glad to see PHS comeback in drama. last november she did first reading for 3Days with long hair. and now, she did it with short hair.

I hope 3Days season II too. must be PYC and PHS reunion again.

you know, this year full of actors and actress reunion in acting field. Lee Dong Wook and Lee Dae Hee. Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo. Lee Jun ki and Nam Sang Mi. Jin Hyuk and Jang Na Ra. and for the next are Moon Chae Won and Lee Seunggi (still consider)

I hope 3 or 5 years again, PYC and PHS reunion in drama or movie. hahahahaha

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG.....I should finish this TaeBo's footage ASAP. hahhaa.....

Here is Part 8 & Sub.

btw, We can finally watch him again on variety, although it's China's variety. U can see the pics from the recording in Here.

n comparison from his old days pic. LOL....

photo variety_zpsa61f3e33.jpg

photo mirotic_zpsf5d87f4b.jpg

hhhmmm......as always, my spoiler didnt work. LOL....

OMG Bo Won in a new drama oh wait its Park Ha Sun. :P Oh well, yes I am still here and still reading your posts, i do hope you still remember me. :)) Thank you @roweina78‌ @liddi‌ @tomoyo1010‌ and to whom i have not mentioned that are regulars here for still hanging out despite the non-activity of TaeBo. How i wish that long hair of PHS will be used in her reunion drama with PYC. But if indeed PYC will enlist later this year. Then 2 years waiting is sufficient that a new script for TaeBo will be made OR 3 days season 2 is up by that time. :-bd ;)

Gummy sang 3 Days OST on ChunNi Shanghai Fanmeeting but unfortunately no fan cam for it. I knew that I only can hear it not watch it. aahhhh....

U all can watch his fanmeet in

(minus Gummy's part.....yeah, I can understand about it.) n so far no sub yet. But can understand a little bit from some Chunsa's tweet. Can read in Here.

but for the presscon vid, it has sub. Can watch in

Btw, on the presscon n fanmeet, can see a different ChunNi. LOL....On presscon - Mature Guy.....On fanmeet - Boyish...LOL...especially on cooking part, hahhaha....n with those 6002's ChunFace. Cat Princess 021.gif

n Park Ha Sun with her smile.....hehehe....Nice hair.

Btw, here is Part 10 & the Sub

credit pics to the owner.

ooopppssiiiieee I forgot to share

before, from his Guang Zhou's fanmeet n U can watch Gummy sang 3 Days OST n that is full vid with sub. Love it.

n his Hunan's mini fanmeet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG_jC9CPSZk. The MC is so funny (he acts as ChunNi - Lee Gak on ChunNi's 1st time attend Hunan TV show) n he said ChunNi has gained a little bit of weight on 3 Days. LOL....

n also his interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J530aX9Va4. I always like to watch/read his interview. He mention a little bit of 3 Days n the highlight of this interview is "I DON'T THINK I'M HANDSOME", hehehe....I'm kinda agree with U ChunNi...U're not that kind of guy who is THAT handsome but U have ur own charm. Los Angeles Girl 011.gif

n TaeBo Part 11 & the sub.....

@roweina78Thank you so much for all the links to YC's fanmeet as well as the TaeBo scenes! You're awesome! Haven't watched them all... but will definitely want to see the man behind the screen persona. And you're right, he is so much more serious in interviews, and funny/adorable in fanmeets. So not HTK :)As for PHS' photo, I am guessing that is a pre-3Days photo, unless she is wearing hair extensions? Can't imagine her hair growing up so quickly, especially since she was still sporting BW's hairstyle during the first reading for Temptation?
@counsel05Long time no see! Yes, we're still here... although the thread is quieter, but still holding out hopes for a TaeBo reunion. Hmm... BW with long hair... would that work? No matter! As long as we see another collaboration!

liddi said: @roweina78Thank you so much to take all the time and trouble to answer all my questions... and point me to the links. Please do not worry about the rest of the videos. I for one, am very happy just watching 3Days in its entirety, or skipping to the specific TaeBo scenes.
Really hope that the TV show ban will be lifted one day. Superman Returns? PYC will have to be a father to participate... ahh... does that mean he already has a girlfriend? As for CF, I understand that JYJ shot a Nintendo CF with Gong Hyo Jin before, which is such a coincidence - considering they are among my favourite K-entertainers. Are you saying JYJ never reprise Mirotic-like performances anymore? I'm sure all their fans must be so disappointed!
I will have to watch SKKS one day. So many dramas, so little time! And no offence taken over PMY - to me, she is just another Korean actress, and I don't have any strong feelings about her either way. I do love PHS since watching her in Dong Yi, and now I love her even more as YBW.
Ahh... you think YBW will not be that effective in stiletto heels and skirt? Perhaps she can take the heels off and throw them at the bad guys. That should do it! She is an extremely resouorceful young lady, and will definitely make good use of whatever is available :P

Guest chunna6002

hahaha. 3Days season 2 with Bo Won long hair?

can't imagine for the storyline. I'm still okay for Bo Won short hair. very adorable and cute pollice officer. hahaha

Guest tomoyo1010

hello guys...hi counsel05. nice to see you still lurking here. i'm on and off though, depends on my real life activities.lol...
thanks a lot @roweina78 on PYC news as well as the videos. PHS is a little bit quieter than PYC though she has her latest project in progress. She's pretty with long hair but I like her with her long, black and straight hair best. :x :x :x
Some news from soompi for both Tae and Bo.
JYJ is Still in Negotiations to Participate at the 2014 Incheon Asian Games
JYJ, EXO, PSY, and BIGBANG to Perform at 2014 Incheon Asian Games
Park Yoo Chun's Japanese Fanclub Donates 6.6 Million Won to World Vision
First Stills of Park Ha Sun in Character for “Temptation”

chunna6002 said: hahaha. 3Days season 2 with Bo Won long hair? can't imagine for the storyline. I'm still okay for Bo Won short hair. very adorable and cute pollice officer. hahaha

I've just watched ChunNi's vid when he sang Fairy Tale with Eng sub n I think that song remind me of TaeBo's scenes. LOL....

U can watch the vid in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXtJfH6aF7I.

and here are the 7 scenes. XD....Los Angeles Girl 020.gif

photo TaeBo1_zps0250cb1d.jpg

photo TaeBo2_zps79771442.jpg

photo TaeBo3_zps59d87852.jpg

photo TaeBo4_zps9621d76e.jpg

photo TaeBo7_zps94f8c704.jpg

photo TaeBo5_zps1dc056ca.jpg

photo TaeBo6_zps2580dc1b.jpg

0.gif

Guest chunna6002

for 3Days season II. I have imagine for their love storyline in the end of story. one of both must resign for their job to continue their love relationship. hahaha.

hahaha. I like the Fairy tale song. especially with yuchun voice

Wanna share some ChunNi's vid with eng sub....

Full vid of Shanghai's fanmeet.

Sea Fog's trailer.

till now havent found Sea Fog's press con with eng sub but maybe later will get it for SF's interview....(it will air on KBS tomorrow).

nhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2XxrWKHiYxM.....no engsub actually but from that preview, I know that I will be like this.....Bi Girl001.gif

We know he's afraid of height so I wonder what happened with him that made him had a gut to do like he did on his IMU's fanmeet. LOL....U can see it on Here.

n finally 2 lastest part of TaeBo's footage - should finish it before PHS's new drama on next Monday aired. XD....

All Parts in Here.

all vids credit to the owner.

• 2 months later...

I still truly miss the days of waiting every week to watch 3Days, and smile/cheer/swoon over all things TaeBo.Have watched a few dramas since 3Days, but still have yet to find another onscreen couple that I adore as much as I do these two... and that's without a kiss at the last episode! :-w Not to mention that YBW is the coolest female character I have come across... one who holds her own and more, beside our extremely capable, but socially awkward HTK.Am hoping and praying for 3Days Season 2, but if it does come to pass, I guess will have to be at least another two years down the road... sigh. In the meantime, I'll just have to rewatch their scenes again... especially those from Eps 12 and 14. :x

• 2 months later...

Congratulations to Park Yoochun and Park Ha Sun for being nominated in SBS' Best Couple award for their roles in Three Days. TaeBo is truly one of the most awesome onscreen couples I have watched... perfect proof of the saying that in this case, less is more. Our TaeBo couple may share so much less romantic interludes compared to many other onscreen couples out there, but what they bring to the viewer is something intangible that draws the heartstrings and stirs the emotions and imagination infinitely more. All this, while sharing an incredible camaraderie, support and chemistry on a professional and emotional level. Equals in every way that counts... there is no wonder that Han Tae Kyung and Yoon Bo Won continue to command my affection and adoration to this day. Rooting and cheering for them all the way, and hoping to see both of them and the entire Three Days cast during SBS awards night... with the drama garnering more nominations (and wins) in other categories. Truly miss them all... and still praying for Season 2!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tomoyo1010

Hmmm...unfortunately, our TaeBo didn't win the Best Couple Award.  :((
But PYC and SEH did win some awards, it's better than nothing I guess.

Archived