[MANGA] Girlfriend, I lied about loving you ; Kanojo wa Uso o Aishisugiteru

13infamyss

From the mangaka who wrote Boku wa Imouto ni Koiwosuru and Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu, Aoki Kotomi is back with writing such deep, dark, and mysterious love story that will totally swoon you again!
KanojowaUsowoAishisugiterufull228732.jpg

First chapter will definitely get you hooked! I am of those who loved reading summary first before I try out a series, and I could have written a short one to get you guys to try it out. But I think a line from first chapter says all about what this manga is going to be about.
"When we started going out back then, I didn't love you at all.  Not one bit. It was just a lie"
Every chapter is a cliffhanger. I've read this manga a long time ago, but kinda stop reading it because of the slow releases. Now that there are 39 chapters out, I thought maybe I could give it a try again, and BAM! The reasons why I fell in love with this story all came back. It still has the power to make me hooked. It's just soo good. The mangaka definitely improved her storyline although you can still see her story patterns with complicated love lines and characters. Definitely a better written series!

In addition, Aoki Kotomi is just sooo good with catchy phrases.Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu: "In my 8th summer, I made the worst promise, A promise I wouldn't be able to keep."
Boku wa Imouto ni Koiwosuru: "Tonight, we are committing taboo"
and now,  Kanojo wa Uso o Aishisugiteru has "I didn't love you at all" like wooo! ^^
Volumes: 16 (Ongoing) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=36709

*This series has also live action film released.
KanojowaUsowoAishisugiterufull531832.jpg

532347.jpg

532350.jpg

Archived