Romance, drama
Episodes: 32
Broadcast Network: MBC
Broadcast Period: 5 April – 27 July 2014
Air Time: Saturdays & Sundays 21.55PM KST 
Chief Producer: Kim Jin Min
Producer: Yoo Hyun Jong
Director: Kim Dae Jin / Jang Joon Ho

Writer:  Jo Eun Jung (Feast of the Gods)

◈ + Synopsis +◈
Holding resentment against his father who left him & his mother,
Cha Jae Wan carries this wound and hides his painful past from everyone around him.
He grows up into a cold man and is now working as the hotel’s general manager. The heiress of this hotel,
 Ah Mo Nae has to deal with an unexpected crisis which forces her to protect the family’s hotel.
 Cha Jae Wan and Ah Mo Nae fall in love as they face this crisis together.

◈ + Teaser +◈   :  1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

◈ + Official posters +◈   : 1 / 2 / 3

424853j4irirtwxk.jpg

◈ + Cast +◈

piyGiz9.jpg

RcVBozb.png

0HsBAEs.jpg
N8qlfzW.png

2ZoYMkh.jpg

ZWF5Z9v.png
d2juXj4.jpg
cvXEYG4.png

RgWNMPM.png
e67GgHu.png
4FALlw9.png
pzSAfaG.png

424853j4irirtwxk.jpg

v2du4hoxm86393wzg.jpg
◈ + Link + ◈
Official Website

Soompi official thread
Lee Dong Wook
Lee Da Hae

DongHae Couple 
Seulong

Drama Review

First Impressions / EP3-4 / EP 5-6 / Ep 7-8 / Ep 9-10 / Ep 11-12 / Ep 13-14 / Ep 15-16
Ep 17-18 / Ep 19-20 / Ep 21-22 / Ep 23-24 / Ep 25-26 / Ep 27-28 / Ep 29-30 / Ending
Credit : apqaria @ crushonleedahae.wordpress.com

Drama Recap
Ep 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 /16
17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 / 29 / 30 / 31 / 32
Credit : mynewpersona

◈ +Still + ◈
Official Website

◈ + Vedio + ◈

Scrip reading

Hotel Service Training

Hotel king Poster bts

Section TV, New Drama Hotel King

◈ + Rating + ◈
v1p191k6dd77v9xzg.jpg

bolourlh11c1bxazg.jpg

◈ + Ost. + ◈
d99y8jg4c17a9ayzg.jpg

Title: 호텔킹 OST Part 1 / Hotel King OST Part 1
    Artist: Melody Day
    Language: Korean
    Release Date: 2014-Apr-25
    Number of Tracks: 2
    Publisher: Interpark INT (인터파크INT)
    Agency: Star Entry Entertainment (스타엔트리엔터테인먼트)

Track Listing

song1.jpg
Listen / Lyric
............................................................................................................................

qi0gbbkcb6w56y4zg.jpg

Title: 호텔킹 OST Part 2 / Hotel King OST Part 2
    Artist: Lee Chang Min & Jung Jin Woon
    Release Date: 2014-May-08

Track Listing
song2.jpg
ListenLyric
............................................................................................................................

200px-hotel_king_ost_part_3.jpg
Title: 호텔킹 OST Part 3 / Hotel King OST Part 3
    Artist: Kim Jin Ho (김진호)
    Language: Korean, English
    Release Date: 2014-May-16

Track Listing
song3.jpg
Listen / Lyric

miVQk2z.jpg
    Title: 호텔킹 OST Part 4 / Hotel King OST Part 4
    Artist: Vanilla Acoustic (바닐라 어쿠스틱)
    Release Date: 2014-May-30

Track Listing
6fp40ad.jpg

Listen /  Lyric

jlymccvjvyn9gwjzg.jpg

Title: 호텔킹 OST Part 5 / Hotel King OST Part 5
    Artist: The One
    Release Date: 2014-June-05

Track Listing

dg0xbvd70k0p9h3zg.jpg
Listen / Lyric

nuudd16q9k7vbetzg.jpg

Title: 호텔킹 OST Part 6 / Hotel King OST Part 6
    Artist:  Lumin (루민) & T.O. (티오) of M.Pire (엠파이어)
    Release Date: 2014-June-11
    Number of Tracks: 4

Track Listing

g6rrbeolrxnwpifzg.jpg

Listen /Lyric

6t522g6dgcgue92zg.jpg

Title: 호텔킹 OST / Hotel King OST
Artist: Various Artists
Language: Korean, English
Release Date: 2014-Jul-25
Number of Tracks: 19

Track List
01. Hotelier – 이지용
02. 아파 – 김진호
03. 기다려본다 – 멜로디데이(Melody Day)
04. 사랑한단 말 – 창민 & 진운(2AM)
05. 그대라서 – 더 원(The One)
06. 같은자리 – 바닐라 어쿠스틱(Vanilla Acoustic)
07. 사랑병 – 엠파이어(M.pire)
08. 아파 (Acoustic ver.) – 김진호
09. 같은자리 (Acoustic ver.) – 바닐라 어쿠스틱(Vanilla Acoustic)
10. 사랑병 (Drama ver.) – 엠파이어(M.pire)
11. 보이지 않는 운명 – Various Artists
12. Secret – Various Artists
13. 그림자 – Various Artists
14. It’s Just Me – Various Artists
15. Run – Various Artists
16. Kiss Of Promise – Various Artists
17. 나를 닮은 너 – Various Artists
18. 눈물은 말한다 – Various Artists
19. 시간의 운명 – Various Artists

Credit : Dramawiki / Musicmatch
424853j4irirtwxk.jpg

9pzEfu0.jpg

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

All photos are courtesy of MBC Korea and MBC Global. All information, translation, fanarts must be taken out with permission.

DramaHotelKing_PC_bc_zps06fe7422.jpg

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Dong Wook, Lee Da Hae, Jewelry's Yewon, VIXX's N & more to star in new weekend drama 'Hotel King'

lee-dong-wook_1392255596_af_org.jpg

'Hotel King' portrays the story of an heiress, who lives a sheltered life like a princess but a catastrophe pushes her to do all she can to protect her hotel. She and the general manager of the hotel, who appears cold on the outside but carries emotional baggage, fall in love. Lee Dong Wook will play the role of the hotel's general manager Cha Jae Wan and Lee Da Hae will play the role of hotel heiress Ah Mo Nae.

'Hotel King' will premiere on March 29!

Credit: http://www.allkpop.com

Vixx's Leader N, confirmed for New MBC drama

class="title" 'Hotel King' 32858_600.jpg
More artists are directing their career paths into acting and it seems that VIXX’s N has caught the bug!

On February 13th, it was confirmed by MBC that VIXX’s N has considered the casting offer and has decided to take the role. He is set to play the role of a hotel staff with a youthful nature.

“Hotel King” is an upcoming weekend drama on MBC which is about a hotel owner struggling to maintain their family’s business. Actor Lee Dongwook has been selected to play the main male lead with actress Lee Dahae considering the main female role.

Jewelry’s Yewon was also confirmed to join the cast line-up earlier today.
Read more at Omona They Didnt: http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/12682394.html#ixzz2tB3py3g9

Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae Cast in New SBS Drama ‘Hotel King’
4u15d5qgugna3zq9enb0sg4m89yq2xiv.jpg
[by Chloe Yun] Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae meet as a couple again in 8 years since they appeared together in SBS’ 2005 hit drama ‘My Girl.’
On February 12 Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae confirmed that they have been cast in the follow-up series of MBC’s ‘Golden Rainbow,’ ‘Hotel King.’ 
In the show, Lee Dong Wook plays a chief manager of 7 star hotel, ‘Cha Jae Wan,’ who is called ‘hotel monster’ because of his cold, realistic personality. He does not express his feelings and has built a wall around his heart because of his painful past.
Lee Da Hae transforms into a bubbly, easy-going hotel heiress named ‘Ah Mo Ne.’ With a help of Cha Jae Won, she tries to protect her family’s hotel which suddenly came in a crisis. 
Meanwhile, the first episode of ‘Hotel King’ will airs on March 29 at 9:55PM (KST). (photo by bntnews DB)

maetawinz dear, TQ so much for creating this thread. I don't know what more to say, something that I cannot express clearly-i'm happy, over excited too, worried, worried that maybe I can cry for a second time (my first delusional tear was when I knew no hope for this couple to be real off screen), and so many more. One thing for sure is, the excitement is like meeting your ex-boyfriend that you totally cannot get over 100%, bc the memories are so sweet.

btw good luck to them, we don't know the outcome but since I've been following Dahae and Wookie for so long, i think I don't have to worry anymore-any obstacle is nothing anymore-THAT's AN ADVANTAGE IF YOU ARE A FAN OF CONTROVERSIAL ACTRESS-makes you mature fast.

Welcome back the memories20070329_LeeDongWook04.jpg

20070329_LeeDongWook03.jpg

tumblr_mr8khzuwY61s80r9jo1_500.jpg

and here our dear Aqaria has wrote a nice and honest view about the reunion-she expressed it better than me.

details can be found from the link below

Dong-Hae Couple Reunited

http://crushonleedahae.wordpress.com/2014/02/13/dong-hae-couple-reunited/

ldh_ldw_1.jpg?w=500

Actually, last month we have discussed about this pair, we have no clues at all thar we are eventually in here. The reason is (Thanks to our Bosco for the translation), Wookie has expressed that he misses Dahae in one of his interview last December-so we are thinking there is high probability that we can see them together again.

Wookie in his interview in December 2013 (he is almost saying that it is difficult to be Da-hae’s boyfriend )

I and Lee Da-hae had many memories. Everytime when she is sad, I’m sad too. We like each other, because we always bring happiness to each other.

It can’t be denied that, at many times I had thought what will happen if Da-hae is my girlfriend. One time I had told Da-hae: “I really miss you”. Then she replies: “My others partners in other dramas also talk to me like you but nobody sent me a message such as ‘Good Morning’ or present flowers to me…”

Lee Da Hae is lovely but to become her boyfriend, the guy ought to have a tough personality. Because, even she laugh a lot, but she’s sensitive and tend to make her boyfriend to drown in…her flood of tears.

Translation Credit: Bosco_96 @ Soompi

It's hard not to spazz at this, so I'm sorry if my post is more of spazzing than actual posting about the drama :-S
But yeah I have so much feeling after I heard about these casts. My Girl is one of my K-drama classics and Lee Dong-wook - Lee Da-hae is one of my first K-drama OTPs. I shipped them so hard back then but life goes on, then suddenly (for me) this casting happened so I can't contain my feelings right now.... those old feelings are back. *replaying Never Say Goodbye over and over again* I hope the plot will be good, too, so it will not ruined my wonderful memories with this couple. Will definitely check this out. :) 

Please tell me this is tru or this is 100% confirmed. please do not play with my heart. TT_TTI LOVE LEE DA HAE AS AN ACTRESS AND ALSO WOOKIE AS AN ACTOR. MY GIRL IS MY FIRST KOREAN DRAMA OBSESSION AND DONG-HAE COUPLE IS MY FIRST OTP OBSESSION. I CAN STILL REMEMBER I WAS IN 1ST YR COLLEGE WHEN I GOT HOOK WITH THEM AND I FILLED MY ROOM WITH MG POSTERS. I STALK THEIR THREAD. I CRIED KNOWING THAT HAVING THEM IN A DRAMAAGAIN IS CLOSE TO IMPOSSIBLE. BELIEVE ME OR NOT THOUGH IVE WATCHED SOME OF THEIR INDIVIDUAL PROJECTS AFTER MY GIRL I WAS NEVER INVESTED TO IT AND NEVER SAW THE CHEMISTRY THEY HAD WITH THEIR OTHER PARTNERS. 
I NEVER MOVED ON FORM THIS COUPLE SO THIS DRAMA REUNION IS A BLESSING AND A CURSE FOR ME. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME AFTER THIE ENDS? IT TOOK ME YEARS BEFORE I GOT OVER WITH MY GIRL. (ING I DO NOT WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT AS OF NOW)
LATELY I FANGIRL SOJISUB AND GONG HYO JIN BECAUSE OF MASTER SUN AND I AM HAVING A MASSIVE WITHDRAWAL BUT THIS NEWS BLOWN ME AWAY. I AM SOOO EXCITED AND WORRIED. I JUMP AOUND AND CIED WHEN I READ HE POSSIBLE REUNION. I ACCIDENTALLY THROWN MY LAPTOP. 
I WAS NEVER A FAN OF WEEKEND DRAMAS UNTIL 3 MONTHS AGO. I DON'T KNOW WHAT GOT INTO ME I DECIDE TO WATCH SOME POPULAR WEEKEND DRAMAS AND TO BE FAIR I LIKED IT. WHY?BECAUSE THE CHARACTERS IN THE DRAMA IS GIVEN TIME TO MATURE AND GROW. AND THE OTP? IS GIVEN SOOO MUCH TIME TO DEVELOP THEIR FEELINGS AND WEEKEND DRAMAS TEND TO SHOW LOTS LOTS LOTS OF DATING SWEET MOMENTS OF THE OTP. I AM JUST HOPING THAT THIS DRAMA IS A ROMANTIC LIGHT BUT HEY READING TE SYNOPSIS  IM EXCITED SINCE I HAVE A THING FOR COLD CEO WHO FALLS HEAD OVER HEELS TO OUR FUN AND EASY GOING HEROINE YEAH I KNOW ITS CLICHE BUT ITS JUST MY CUP OF TEA. I JUST HOPE THIS WONT BE TOO MAKJANG. 
NOW I KNOW WHY I SUDDENLY \SHIFT IN WATCHING WEEKEND DRAMAS.. ITS BECAUSE MY FIRST LOVE OTP IS MAKING OR WILL BE GOING TO BE REUNITED IN THIS SLOT. AMAZING
DONG-HAE IS MY FIRST OTP LOVE. LEE DA HAE IS ONE OF MY FAVE ACTRESS AND LEE DONG WOOK WILL ALWAYS BE MY COLD CHARMINGCEO/CHAEBOL IN K DRAMA LAND.
P.S IM SOOORRY FO THE LONG POST I AM JUST TOO EXCITED I CANNOT CONTAIN MY FEELS. 

Yes, Maz, you can pinch your cheek, hand, legs-it is not delusional anymore-they are back for real.
Looks like Dahae so excited with her new drama-her latest message in weibo,
大家好!我要拍新的电视剧了!哈哈 。。我应该看剧本但是现在却在上中文课[嘻嘻]不能放弃学中文! 对啦!在第一集中有中文台词,虽然很短[呵呵]

Hello everyone! I wanted to make a new TV series! Haha. . I should have read the script but now the Chinese lesson [Hee hee]to learn Chinese can not give up! Right! In the first episode there are Chinese lines, although very short[Oh]

@Maetawinz, thanks a lot for creating this thread :x
@samzz, thanks dear for putting my post here ;)
I think I already expressed my feeling there and so from now on I will just try to think positive and hope with every news we get my worries will be vanished. Fighting :)>-
It is a whole 8 years and it just seemed impossible for me that I would see them together even in an event again (yes I gave up hope even on that :D ) but now it is happening so don't worry my dear friends we surely have the right to spazz here about these two. 
And we are not alone in that, even Lee Jun Ki is joining us as he tweets about this as well today: 
(Translation: SeolGongChan JuYuRin! keke cough)

7bc8f683tw1edhqxqr0qzj20fl05e74k.jpg

LOOOL Forever =)) could I hope for a cameo or he at least visit them on the set, PLEASE ;)

Guest Bosco_96

is this drama haven't have second male lead, right? N is too young and I assume he plays unimportant part
Hoping that someone hot and same same age with DH, maybe...Lee Jang Woo or JYJ Jae Joong :))
I also want LJK but now he is top star, even same level with DH now

Guest reijaye

so excited to see this one!!!! i was so obsessed with them and i think i still am..
they are both amazing actors so i think it will all go down to the script
i'm so looking forward to their amazing chemistry
and they are probably has one of the best kissing scenes in k-drama :x

oist, why did you delete your post. Anyway, the reason why many of her male costars are/were smitten with her, she's totally diff from what reported/potrayed in media-those who are close with her, know her real personality, she's not perfect, has lot of weaknesses, just like us, I think that's why they can feel close to her, -plus many who saw her in real, said she's far more beautiful than on TV and pic-you know guys,  cannot reject beautiful woman, even as a friend.
on Junki, what a double happiness-so cute of him-and the coughing at the end....kkkkkk-yes we can have a petition-he will be a cameo, a Hallyu star  stays at Dahae's 7 stars hotel. I also wish Dahae can call her Chinese and Taiwan costars to stay at her hotel. Joe Cheng or Yi Feng, and see how Wookie react to it.

joCzTdX.jpg

@samz Thanks to share everything good. ^^ Actually i don't hope anything about Donghae comeback because it hard to be real but today!!!! Oh my god! I feel like i live in the wonderland. hihi

@popscreen7 /@ maz Nice to meet you.  You can spazz or write anything as you want becuz i belive everyone here feel happy like crazy! and me too. hihi

@apqaria Thank you for share feel good news. ^^ If Junki can appear in Hotel king. It's real reunion party.^^

@Bossco I think N role 's  hotel employee. His character may made drama have funny side becaus all main cast character look so serious. I want Jaejoong join this drama too. ^^

eeldeerlove, yes welcome here, hope many will join in.
http://koreanvibe.com/lee-dong-wook-will-romance-lee-da-hae-once-again

class="post-title" style="margin: 15px 10px 5px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-size: 2.2em; font-family: 'Francois One', Arial, Verdana, Helvetica; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(189, 0, 57);"Lee Dong Wook will romance Lee Da Hae once againPosted on February 13, 2014 by daikolee-da-hae-lee-dong-wook.jpg
Two weeks ago we reported that Lee Dong Wook is returning to become cold hotelier again (he was a hotel owner in My Girl) in his new drama Hotel King.

And we hoped that his character will fall in love with a bubbly girl, just like in My Girl.

Turns out our dream comes true and it’s beyond our wildest dream !

The drama’s production decided that Lee Dong Wook will romance Lee Da Hae again ! OMG !

And Lee Da Hae’s character is described as a bubbly heiress of a hotel who works hard to protect her hotel when there’s a crisis.

It makes Hotel King becomes the most anticipated drama for many drama fans !

So, let’s check again their super chemistry when Hotel King airs March 29.

Source : Donga 

Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook together in a new drama is making me excited! I love the both of them since My Girl and I have always been a shipper. I hope this drama won't disappoint me. There are too many good memories of My Girl that I don't want it to be ruined. I'm keeping my hopes up. 

Archived