DO YOU HAVE HIP LENGTH HAIR? HOW DID YOU GROW IT?

asdjasdkk

Guest jaejae86

ps i do not recommend trimming you can trim right before you start growing your hair but other then that don't.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

IT\S GENETICS
what what you can do is eat your vitamins and minerals that can make your hair healthier and strongerbut i tell ya, my roommate and i eat the same things.... everything is really based on genetics
just keep your hair shiny and healthy that's what you should do so it can grow to the maximum paste that it could

• 1 month later...
Guest jolive213

I have medium size hair but I love long hair...
Once I see a girl, her hair was touching her feet...I want to talk her but I lost her in crowd....

Guest misssleepyhead

To your questions, i'll only answer one.

Hair will still grow even if you won't trim it. My hair reaches my hip before and i use that 'no trimmed hair for years' technique. Lol. I may achieved that long hair but i wasn't confident flaunting it since the ends are damaged. ~.~ i think the best thing to do is to trim your hair about half an inch every month. Hair will grow faster and healthier. ^^

Guest kawaiixsuju

I actually want to have long hair again so i found these videos on Youtube about this technique called the Inversion Hair technique. Basically you flip your hair upside down and gently massage your scalp all over for 4 minutes and for better results, use a natural oil like coconut. And they said if you do this everyday for a week, you'll notice an obvious growth. And you should wash your hair every 3 days apparently

Guest I_play_with_dolls

I used this one thing called "being too occupied with work" to actually get a hair cut. Like seriously, once I got into uni I never cut my hair because of how busy I was.  

• 1 year later...

I have almost Bra Strap Length working on growing my hair out to my hips by Spring of next year. When I was little I used to have hair down to the middle of my back. I also used to have a longtime high school girlfriend that used to wear her hair all the way to her hips. It was always gorgeous, healthy, and shiny looking. Never saw any split ends, and I remember one time she cut it back up to bra strap length, and within a 3-month period her hair had grown all the way back down to her hips again.

• 2 months later...
On 19.09.2014 at 6:49 PM, kawaiixsuju said:

I actually want to have long hair again so i found these videos on Youtube about this technique called the Inversion Hair technique. Basically you flip your hair upside down and gently massage your scalp all over for 4 minutes and for better results, use a natural oil like coconut. And they said if you do this everyday for a week, you'll notice an obvious growth. And you should wash your hair every 3 days apparently

I can agree with you, I've read about similiar idea of massaging the head here too http://machohairstyles.com/how-to-get-long-hair/ and I really liked this method! ^_^ It really helps the hair to grow, also helps rather good for general relaxing of body and mind so now I adore this procedure! ^_^
Also I can say that tips from this article are very good for growing the hair again, I can recommend to use the tips for restoring hair, they're very helpful too ;)
In my case the best combination consits of regular massages, masks from natural products and organic shampoos for daily washing :rolleyes: The ones with oils are my favourite! :rolleyes:

Argan-Oil-Shampoo-1.jpg

Hi,

I don't have hip length hair, but I like long hair. 

Here are some tips, which are helpful in hair growth:-

1. Eat healthy and protein rich diet.
2. Massage your scalp
3. Use caster oil to massage your hair
4. Flip your hair upside down
5. Stay stress free
6. whip up an egg mask
7. Take vitamin and herbal supplments
8. Nourish your hair with aloevera gel
9. Not use too much hairstyling tools

Thanks!!

• 1 year later...

I used to have hip length hair when I was a kid, my mom was the one who would take me to the hair dresser, we would go to get my hair trimmed every few months but I didn't use anything special on my hair just shampoo and conditioner. I always had noughts in my hair and my mom would brush my hair every day. My hair wasn't died or anything. It probably took about 1 1/2 years to grow that long but my hair grows really fast. I suggest washing your hair every 2-3 days and make sure you blow dry your hair while you brush it.

• 2 months later...

I"ve had waist-length hair many times, I've almost sat on it once or twice. My hair grows really fast.  I usually let it grow for as long as I can stand it. I keep it in a French braid most of the time when it gets long. I trim it every 6 months or so. I wash it a few times a week and always use conditioner. If I want to dye it, I use henna.

• 2 months later...

I’m not African and I don’t have curly/kinky hair. It took me 2 years and 5 months to get to my hips. Now I’m waiting for it to reach tailbone length (which I’m almost there by 3-3.5 inches) so that I can show off the beautiful length in braids and do the lazy wrap bun. My goal length is classic length but no further than knee length so that grooming doesn’t have to be a mammoth task. I oil my hair 3 times a week by simply adding any carrier oil and essential oils of my choice. (Well, I’d find out what essential blends well with firsthand.) Then decide how long I like to leave the treatment in for. I read about the amazing benefits of oiling your hair and scalp on a weekly basis including preventing dandruff, strengthens the roots and of course hair growth. I dyed my hair once at the salon. Then I tried doing it at home with pink dye and because of my hair color, pink didn’t turn out well. I trim my split ends almost every month. The longest I’ve gone when I was growing up was both shoulder length and midback length till I was 20. Then it reached to waist length. I used to deep condition but the shea moisture product I used (Jamaican Black Castor Oil) made my ends greasy. 

Archived