Discussion Thread | Shippers' Paradise Valentine's Day Contest

melkimx

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi admins and mods! Good day!

I'm here again, can I ask for your help for the second time? I didn't realize that the links I gave you last night was the same links from photobucket. :-?? #-o

So it's a useless effort and I'm so sorry about that. Anyway, I uploaded the same images at different image storage site, here are the links:

Song JoongKi ♥ Moon Chaewon

ChaeKi/ Burning Toast thread

For Round 1:

Image #2: jd2.gif

For Round 2:

Image #1: tgm0.jpg

Image #4: sjru.gif

Thank you! :)

@angelangie thank you for the info!

I'm using free account at photobucket so I guess that the images that I uploaded does not appear anymore. Anyway, I hope that you could help me again this time. Thank you! :)

@angelangie Really? That's weird. :-/ You mean all of it? (Round 1 has 4 images while Round 2 has 5 images), I'm sorry I'm still having trouble loading the whole thread.

Maybe other mods already fixed it.

Well, thank you then! :)

Guest me2pick

:)) people are getting a bit restless here :))i was away for a few days so i thought the results would be out when i got back, but it's still not out yet.but is there any rumour out? ;))

Guest me2pick

@babyviolets oh... i see, roger that!  :)>- thanks for that precious info ;)
@angelangie take your time, i recommend you to ignore these people (me included :)))

Archived