Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

melkimx

Discussion Thread | Shippers' Paradise Valentine's Day Contest

@mktb @lindas55 

Done and done :) Images are all on the posts

Thank you so much @LavelyShai! :)

Hi admins and mods! Good day!

I'm here again, can I ask for your help for the second time? I didn't realize that the links I gave you last night was the same links from photobucket. :-?? #-o

So it's a useless effort and I'm so sorry about that. Anyway, I uploaded the same images at different image storage site, here are the links:

Song JoongKi ♥ Moon Chaewon

ChaeKi/ Burning Toast thread

For Round 1:

Image #2: jd2.gif

For Round 2:

Image #1: tgm0.jpg

Image #4: sjru.gif

Thank you! :)

@angelangie thank you for the info!

I'm using free account at photobucket so I guess that the images that I uploaded does not appear anymore. Anyway, I hope that you could help me again this time. Thank you! :)

@angelangie Really? That's weird. :-/ You mean all of it? (Round 1 has 4 images while Round 2 has 5 images), I'm sorry I'm still having trouble loading the whole thread.

Maybe other mods already fixed it.

Well, thank you then! :)

hi guys!

any update on the result?kkk

we don't mean to rush you guys...we're just reeeeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyyy excited!kkk

well...okay,maybe a bit nervous as well!kkk

@angelangieCan you whisper louder so that the rest of us can accidentally hear as we walk past? Easier than pressing F5 every other minute :P

@babyviolets make @angelangie lost her cool side a little. pssttt, angie beware! she veeeeeeeeeeerrry persistent ya know.=)) =))

Guest me2pick

:)) people are getting a bit restless here :))i was away for a few days so i thought the results would be out when i got back, but it's still not out yet.but is there any rumour out? ;))

me2pick said: :)) people are getting a bit restless here :))i was away for a few days so i thought the results would be out when i got back, but it's still not out yet.but is there any rumour out? ;))

Hahaha. You guys are so funny!!
I thought the results might be out when I woke up, but I guess that wasn't the case!
More exciting and nervous waiting awaits me! No pun intended on that... lol

Guest me2pick

@babyviolets oh... i see, roger that!  :)>- thanks for that precious info ;)
@angelangie take your time, i recommend you to ignore these people (me included :)))

My heart was pounding because most of my notifications are from here. And here I am, the info all I got was "psssst.. pssss"?

I'm getting crazy.. =))

By the time the results are announced, I am not sure what would have collapsed first... my heart, or my F5 key!

liddi said: By the time the results are announced, I am not sure what would have collapsed first... my heart, or my F5 key! Maybe both at the exact same time? Talk about fated...

angelangie said: but but i already gave u girls the answer right..... remember??? psssstttt psssss :D I'm just still trying to figure out how to decode "pssssttt pssss."
It sure isn't Morse code!!
Any hints, angie?? Just oneeeee?!?!
Kekeke~~

Whoahhh... I'm crazy... its been more than 24 hours I keep refreshing this page! pyd.gifpyd.gifpyd.gif