[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@kenneth123: ya tats kubera..oso having a complicated romance..hahah abt how a human female avenging her villager ppl who all dead becos of a sura clan (evil creature) and how the twist of the story when a  sura loves her deeply & protecting her...hahah juz like the complicated relationship btwn sn(goryeo) and th(yuan) hahhah....
ya it been long time ...the last  one we c  'showing skin' scene is when the turk gal changing into female clothes with her heavy make up hahahha...so i hoping to c jcw abds in olala section....hahhaa..i think the pd/writer who favor th will do some fanservice for us in the olala section..x worri.i have faith on them juz like the cpr kiss hahhhh..... :x

palilsan said: Yay! I found you guys. Thank You ChelseaS for starting this forum.Sorry if I am little late.

1: When did you start shipping them?Ever since the opening scene but the horse riding scene sealed the deal for me. The just fit so well together.
2. Name your top 5 favorite scenes a. The horse riding scene. b. The CPR Kiss scene.c; The scene on the bridge when she tells him to lean on her.d. The laundry scene when Ta Hwan looks for Seung Nyang through the sheets. That stare he gives her...e. The confession Mother Bird Scene.
I know that there should be five but I love the following scene too.f. The confrontation scene where Seung Nyang reveals to Ta Hwan about Commander Ki being her father and his betrayal.
3. Why do you ship them?
They just have so much chemistry together. It's undeniable. There are scenes between them that make you hold your breath. Their relationship is more dynamic, complex and realistic. There are cute moments, sad moments, annoyances, laughter, and fights. There is a comfortableness with each other that allows them to have this back and forth. I can't see that in her relationship with WY. Seung Nyang hasn't had a real fight with WY yet. She's almost apologetic or hides her actions from him if they are against his wishes. There is a formality to the SN-WY relationship and it's just not as vibrant.

Guest dhebbie2t

Oops!!
Am I correct this thread just started?
chincha?
well then, good bacause I can still catch up and help to ship them.
waaaaaaaaaah
anyway with regard to the question, I need to focus to answer them so I will give my answers later.
kekekeke

Happy Sailing

Hi guys, just a simple reminder [sorry for this, but we don't want to cause trouble for the thread, right ;)] :

We are not allowed to quote pics or videos. But if we are to do so (sometimes we can't help it!), we need to remove the images/video. It has something to do with the site's bandwidth. (Soompi Forum Rules)

Sorry again. And happy posting!

>:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

I'm SN team not on any ship but I'm root for Empress & Emperor. (does it make sense)
Why I rooting them..because they face look alike.... lol just kidding because I love they banter each time they on screens. They balancing each other personality like Yin & Yang complete each other. 

ChelseaS said:I'm not very good in creating content, so I'm not sure if I can be representative! Hehehe. We can all share ideas and create something. Is it possible to do a group message here on Soompi so we can brainstorm? 
So we're really going to join right? Should I reply in the contest thread?

Delulu mode on: @ChelseaS thanks, I'm follow wherever you go nanny.  :D  please take care of me like SN did to Emperor. 
Delulu mode off: Good luck with the contest  :)  fighting !
Think I should share North Cape BTS here too  :)

it is incredibly awesome if Jcw and hjw could appear in we got married show. ..just imagine. .wow I believe if they do... the ep they appear will be best ep of the year or maybe the best forever ...haha...no doubt!!!coz they gt super incredibly awesome chemistry together!!!^^

Guest soraciel

Shipping Challenge:

What are your thoughts about our favorite couple! Answer the following questions:

1: When did you start shipping them?
Since eps 4, the horse riding scene made me feel: "aah, this is the right one"

2. Name your top 5 favorite scenes
a. CPR KISS ALL THE WAYYY
8-}
b. Horse riding scene (especially the fighting-like-dancing scene as shown in my avatar) :x
c. When TH enter SN's trying made her failed to meet WY
d. When SN has to clean TH's face
e. When TH make a fantasy aboout SN in girl version

3. Why do you ship them?
the handsome and the beautiful just make a perfect combination

8-}

omooo, I haven't been online for a day and there's soo many new posts already! XD

@sogongx3 @ChelseaS @dhebbie2t thank you all! :) you're so nice! I'm glad you like the video, i'm
one crazy vidder, it's my passion w/ TaNyang XDD
of course I'll make more videos of our otp in the future :)) <3

Guest roshan90

Sorry I read all the posts from the beginning of this thread but I didnt post anything till now..
Though I am jumping ships (TH -SN and WY -SN) when it comes to contest any day and any time I will choose TH - SN..  <:-P
I also want to help.. Include me too..  :x
I dont know how exactly this is going to work.. But Dont Forget Me I will support in whatever way I can.. :D

OMO so there is a TH-SN tread too now :)
where does a both shipper or non shipper like me go now :P
but I really like TH and SN scenes too
and I hope he finds happiness in the drama at the end and it won't be the famous spoiler ending [-O<
oh if there is an oalala scene soon with TH, then I will be coming here to ship that scene :D
TH- SN shippers fighting!! :)
Have a nice day :)