[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

sakura29angel said: @sogongx3 that scene made me happy.Maybe because of that scene i felt that sungyang have feelings for ta hwan, the way she look at him and she talk to him. and the look on her eyes when she left ta hwan inside. Another one is after the proposal when she was supposed to be happy and excited but suddenly  ta hwan entered her mind and she recalled her moments with him, then she cried..

@cacazeel
Thanks for the BTS gif!

These two are always giggling together. Like in their latest BTS, they can't seem to finish one scene because they can't stop laughing. JCW was seen playing with HJW, holding the teapot and giving it to her. Cutessyyyy!

For those who have not see it, you can watch it here: BTS
Will make you adore them more! (If that is even possible!) ;)

:x :x :x

Edit: How can the people around them look so serious when these two are just goofing around?
:D:D

Guest sogongx3

They are very comfortable with each other ;) that's probably because they're spending a lot of time together.

How I wish I could see the BTS of the CPR kiss [-O<

ya.that recent bts..hhhhaaa..jcw and hjw practicing their lines ,how to act them out those lines....like sudden need to study one thousand character...hahha seing jcw holding the book playfully acting like mad...then keep on repeating the sentence of why she asked him to prepare the wines then.hahha ..both of them really funny... =))

Whoa, I was just reading Couch Kimchi's recap of the this week's episodes and her analysis of SN's actions completely resonated with me (thanks for the link @ChelseaS ).
"What TaHwan needs right now is inner strength. So far Ki has been providing TaHwan strength externally. She has always been saying “it is okay, I will help you.” Instead of drawing out his inner strength, she became his crutch and enabled his weak spirit. Yet by pulling herself away from him, she is forcing him to walk towards her through gathering his inner strength. Also in her actions you can see a transformation in Ki’s role in TaHwan’s life. She is going from mother figure to wife. She is pulling out an internal strength that will make him a great emperor, as well as a man worthy enough to be called husband." - @rinchan76

Guest kenneth123

yes, i am a little sad with the empress ki forum on how they discuss th... i am quite sad how they bash th... and when someone comments about wy.. they quickly retaliate... that's why i try to ignore shipping wars and started not to post there at times anymore... :( I used to be active on the forum there but somehow if she really ends up with wy... :( my heart will be broken into pieces.. 
If I analyze SN's relationship with TH, it seems that she has feelings for him... love... i could tell.. .she wouldn't think twice about marrying wy... if she has never thought of TH as someone special... yeah... i was watching hjw's acting with th during the confrontation scene but you could see that her eyes flickered... when he said i fear your death more than mine... and i like the line of th... when he said his ready to give up everything just to be with SN... eat meals, share one bed..:( that's every married man and woman wants to experience... happy and sad days together... hjw said that her acting is mostly based on her eyes... and you could actually see her lips also trembled while answering to th... which is why i don't think i am really delusional about interpreting the tidbits of their relationship
I think the matching ring from SN's parents will symbolize who she truly loves.. that's why I still have hope because in ep1 during the coronation it is still open ended to whom she will give it... as she was contemplating and sad about wy's departure... I hope I am not delusional about things :)

Ahha...tats why this forum is great so we as th-sn cn voice all our opinions without being bashed/called delusional ...

but i think the writer n director will keep on dragging these triangle love story as we oni reach 3/5 of the movie...if they end the love triangle so fast..one of the shipper team may end out riots then hahahah..some more with the new dramas coming out ..more competition for ratings...so ek need to maintain their ratings now ..hhaha..cant wait for the episode 29 preview.... 8->

Guest kenneth123

@drbigapple is that kubera?? in your profile pic hahahha... 
I find it weird that all th and sn scenes are very well directed... maybe the director is a tanyang shipper too :) he should join the forum too...  hahaha... i just can't wait for the ooh la la scene to happen... I hope that it will be passionate and long hahahhaa... perverted thoughts are rushing in my head.. I need to concentrate on my studies :( ... I hope they make a lot of babies whhahahaha :) 

Guest lara_luvre

@ChelseaS..hi chingu-nya, i found the link about fancam video of HJW-JCW in China airport..found it at HJW thread.. i really wanna share that fancam video here...too bad i dont know how to bring that link here....you know chingu, when i saw that 2 mnt video..i'm sooooooo happy and mske a big smile...why? becoz HJW-JCW look very close there...i loveeeee them..just love them

lara_luvre said: @ChelseaS..hi chingu-nya, i found the link about fancam video of HJW-JCW in China airport..found it at HJW thread.. i really wanna share that fancam video here...too bad i dont know how to bring that link here....you know chingu, when i saw that 2 mnt video..i'm sooooooo happy and mske a big smile...why? becoz HJW-JCW look very close there...i loveeeee them..just love them

some more beautiful banners from DCinside gallery:7pe0.jpg
[Credit: DCinside empress ki gallery]

7qq4.jpg
1ss2.jpg
ls65.jpg
64il.jpg

☆  ★   (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))  ☆  ★ 

Banners from Damnyang Blog: (Link) There are some really nice banners of TH-SN couple in this blog. I think some of these banners were already posted in the main Empress ki Thread, but for those who have missed it, i'm putting it here:

9536.jpg

18ki.jpg

5miy.jpg

ur42.jpg

nndy.jpg

9li7.jpg

owkl.jpg

More banners from damnyang blog:

s3ha.jpg

wl6t.jpg

05pd.jpg

9a0a5.jpg

uate.jpg

Yay! I found you guys. Thank You ChelseaS for starting this forum.Sorry if I am little late.

1: When did you start shipping them?Ever since the opening scene but the horse riding scene sealed the deal for me. The just fit so well together.
2. Name your top 5 favorite scenes a. The horse riding scene. b. The CPR Kiss scene.c; The scene on the bridge when she tells him to lean on her.d. The laundry scene when Ta Hwan looks for Seung Nyang through the sheets. That stare he gives her...e. The confession Mother Bird Scene.
I know that there should be five but I love the following scene too.f. The confrontation scene where Seung Nyang reveals to Ta Hwan about Commander Ki being her father and his betrayal.
3. Why do you ship them?
They just have so much chemistry together. It's undeniable. There are scenes between them that make you hold your breath. Their relationship is more dynamic, complex and realistic. There are cute moments, sad moments, annoyances, laughter, and fights. There is a comfortableness with each other that allows them to have this back and forth. I can't see that in her relationship with WY. Seung Nyang hasn't had a real fight with WY yet. She's almost apologetic or hides her actions from him if they are against his wishes. There is a formality to the SN-WY relationship and it's just not as vibrant.