[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

my honest thoughts because i really hate those who are bashing our TH saying he is weak, crybaby and all.I cannot post this on the EK page WY shippers will kill me

If TH is weak and WY is so awesome she should have gone to WY instead of going back to palace where it is more dangerous and things are uncertain. If TH is so weak and WY is so awesome WY should have retained his throne but No TH is the emperor (without doing anything) WY is deposed (with him doing everything) that's just how unfair life is. WY  deal with it!! No matter how hard you struggle you'll never be as powerful as TH!
reasons:TH is weak and a cry baby because he lived in fear since he was a child. He is deprived of education. Spoiled until rotten, he is so much confined that he does not now how the world works. He is just starting to discover it by learning how to read and write.WY is "amazing" because he is free in a princely manner, brought up with the education fit for a crown prince. That's the difference btw WY and TH but.....If TH is educated and was brought up same as WY he'll be more amazing than WY he'll be great which we are to see in the next episodes to come.
to me 
WY and TH are both weak and powerlessWY with all the knowledge he has he'll always be weakbut as for THOnce he unleash his true self he'll be so powerful. He'll have power that'll make WY bow no matter how inferior  he think TH is compared to him. hah!
That's why SN chose TH.
as for love....i cannot imagine someone with heart so hard that she'll ignore all TH's efforts and not make a dent into her heart. SN has started loving TH, no matter how she denies it. It was very obvious during the times she was with WY and during the confession about Ki Jaho being her father. 
SN will love TH eventually. I FIRMLY BELIEVE.

Re: Fight scene between SN and TH

I think people are putting too much meaning on SN's words to TH during this fight, when she said: You are nothing to me.

However, aside from the subtle change of expression (before she walked out on TH, there was a slight change in her expression), she actually called TT in the library, at a late hour, to ask for advise on how to go on about educating the emperor. Why would she even care about his education anymore when she already told TH that she can do the revenge without him and he should not look for her anymore?

@jeenee

I forgot to say I love all the bath scences. Paeha's, of course! Hahaha

But it's kinda funny I find his stares more sexy than his abs. The way he looked at SN when he was tired of studying and asked SN to 'sleep' with him in ep27...swooooonnn

The CPR scene was so beautifully shot, i seriously had forgotten everything else in that episode. :x
and i love that most of their scenes are so beautifull.The horse riding scene is another amazingly shot scene:jiy7.jpg
[credit DCinside empress ki gallery]
not sure but i read before somewhere that EK has two PD , one is the main PD and the other is from the MBC. I think most of the TH-SN scenes are shot by the main pd, lol! don't know. I hope they keep giving us more beautiful scene :x and also not make TH hurt more =((

ChelseaS said:
kenneth123 said: 1 the scene where sn saved th from being drowned.. and they slept together with the rocks...  with their bodies glued to each other... no offense to wy-sn shippers but that scene was way hotter than the ohlala scene between them... sorry just being honest hehhehe :) I know we have different preference just stating mine hahhaa

soojun said:

@jeenee

I forgot to say I love all the bath scences. Paeha's, of course! Hahaha

But it's kinda funny I find his stares more sexy than his abs. The way he looked at SN when he was tired of studying and asked SN to 'sleep' with him in ep27...swooooonnn

Guest sogongx3

Seung Nyang definitely feels something towards him. It's obvious now, more than ever.

When he told her "kill me for forgiveness" it was shown on her face that she was shocked. She obviously didn't want to kill him. After she left him alone in the room she turned around to look at him and she was crying hysterically.

Maybe she's not aware to it yet but when she realizes that she cares for him everything will be different.

I don't want our emperor to get hurt but if it helps her in realizing her feelings towards him then OK! I want her to nurse him, like he nursed her so many times!!!

So guys....believe it, she does love him!

Favorite Scenes not in cronological order
It all started hereimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0v2BXeGBQnMyzmqjBz76

This....images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpY9KPw0AFMp5gQ3MxL_l
Their emotion in this scene is DAEBAK!!!!!empress-ki-ha-ji-won-and-ji-chang-wook-e
And in this one tooimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtIzw33_bxmTZzcAHNwD9
THAT CAVE SCENE!!!!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQl85AU6D0wjy-2_UAtSsr
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEwMMdNEW8JjnaD9mmEEj
Their first meeting in the Palace :)
then images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVCYaiBqGjvTplNEcMeD9
I love their moments in the Island.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUDWXE9vIEoXUXQrn04LS
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9NkAXhT8oAVanMbB9SNu
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1G_Q9YyxJHhhfA7FYsqF
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpDeOiV0w8gkJA7YL9MWp
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPAoqtt-TAgqLYykukr9_
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJWcanzAgzbjAJYQgjokA
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBUUOByGgk6QNCgOkY2sx

of course the Jumping off the cLIFFimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUluvycNLc3L49Y9rb2LP
Of Course this....images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv2GYUBFU7EswztXEyvb7
my heart was so confused in this scene SN telling TH he does not love him and hates him but after that her emotion i really dont know that's why from then on i knew SN loves TH. In TH's words, "In Yangyi's heart, there must have been my existence."images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2NfgcxJIVMrWtmSWxOLP

and this...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhsEAhHYC0VgxPWaDI09N
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiJWzERIHunh-qzYt12j9
This images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY1eRyw3ptR93wOVQKjju

[Credits: google image search]
i'm browsing images when i thought of doing this.

@sogongx3 that scene made me happy.Maybe because of that scene i felt that sungyang have feelings for ta hwan, the way she look at him and she talk to him. and the look on her eyes when she left ta hwan inside. Another one is after the proposal when she was supposed to be happy and excited but suddenly  ta hwan entered her mind and she recalled her moments with him, then she cried..