[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

I'm sure these must have been posted in the main thread already, but i think some of us here (like me) do not go there often...
New stills for Ep44
timg-343_zps37f3e594.jpeg
timg-94_zpsaba09f5b.jpeg
timg-215_zpsff0f8dd5.jpeg
timg-342_zps5cd777c2.jpeg
not very exciting stills I must say...
And here's a bonus video from Golta's instagram starring Golta and a cameo by Seungnyang: click

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Issy_1

@petria‌

I totally understand your feelings. Me personally (as I wrote in main thread) think is just too late trying to analyse the plot and characters at this stage.

Ppl have chosen their ship and ready to sink with it if it happens. Haters going to hate and bash no matter what happens. Bias writing is not helping at all too. But as you said your TH weekly is your understanding of what is happening with TH which many of us share same thoughts. It's fun to read. In fact, There should be WY, SN...weekly from their die hard fans too. If they can manage not to include TH bashing that is...

anyway, although I said no point in discussing and comparing plot and characters any more, I absolutely loved @jeenee‌ 's post defending TH specially in previous eps.

Great reading every one's thoughts and insights. ^^

I swear I did not send him any message telling him that people here are "lusting" over his long black hair. That was a very ...ehem...seductive picture
And a fan on IG actually replied his photo requesting for a nude pic *spits blood*  :))

@daegorr  Muaaahh!!
I think we pray or wish so hard that he just got the message across... That look;)) And his arms!! The veins (sorry if I use the wrong word for that, not sure what is called in English).... I am worried he is too busy shooting EK that he may loose his 'muscles' but phew.... yummy arms...
LADIES! I think he hears us!! PRAY harder! :\"> O:-)
Wait! Is he at home? On bed? With his long hair? ;)) Totally crazy just thinking about messing up the hair! :D

Guest uctqepe

OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!! Messy long hair is already enough to take my breath and now he gave us his MUSCLED ARM!!! if he ever added more with showing off his LEG, GIRLS CALL ME AN AMBULANCE!!!!!!!!! 

omo!!wat happened???!!
i was enjoying myself with the  video of adorable sweet taltal interview in the main thread :x :x 
and so cute of hjw commenting abt jyh... ;))  ppl all have  have an image of taltal bein a cool sexy man..but hjw so naughty talking abt his running nose (bringing down his charms....) and when jyh realized wat she had commented abt him..hjw trying run away frm him...omo...are they flirting around  :\"> :\"> 
and yea.....i almost turn my back behind chinggu shipping taltal-lady ki (and ask her abandon the sick paeha...   >:) >:)   )  until i saw the latest picture paeha updated in his IG :-O :-O =P~ =P~
OK..i take back my initial plan..lady ki...come back to paeha side..he too sexy and yummy to be left behind(and it is so DANGEROUS to be left with so many crazy wild hyenas here   3:-O 3:-O 3:-O  )

@petria  btw i saw ur golta holding taltal hands?uh...i wonder is golta changing his target too...hahhahahah   =)) =))  again petria lose golta to another man....SIGH...

Guest uctqepe

I swear I did not send him any message telling him that people here are "lusting" over his long black hair. That was a very ...ehem...seductive picture

And a fan on IG actually replied his photo requesting for a nude pic *spits blood* 

:)

)

Asking for a nude pic???!!!! =)) =))

This fangirling is going soooo wrooong but i give my full support!!

@petriaWhat happened? The bloody report with your blood stained on it?And the heart warming words that you said to some of us here made me panic!!! (That was not you, right? So Not You! :-j ) :-OAre you saying goodbye to TaNyang? To JiJi? :((Wait!!! Letters from some fans ugg? OMG! So you have been receiving letters too!!! :-SS

@drbigappleJCW just has to show the world that he is sober and healthy and SEXY. So hungry wolves won't hang around HJW!  He is declaring his dominancy! :D
Edited with panicBINNIE? Helloooo, why are you???

@soojun:
-yea,our paeha oni can show his sanity when x on the set hahahaha..cos in EK,most time he is  crazy/drunk....but anyway...as th-sn shipper i wish him good luck...
(the host i think ask jyh something abt kiss scene hahaha..maybe many ppl wanna c taltal kissing lady ki... :\"> :\"> and he looks so shy..omo...opps opps sorri sorri chinggu i shouldnt talk more abt taltal....) :-SS :-SS :-SS
*whisper to @soojun * i think the white horse hjw playing with might not frm Binnie(it could be frm jyh..since both born same horse year...and btw i think Binnie in Bodyshop looks more sexier than K2 ....

Archived