[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

yea i totally  agree@ChelseaS..it is time to send our chinggu @namyo to goryea..she cant stuck with us in this Yuan kingdom any longer :-B :-B :-B  (i c her condition is worst than @soojun nowadays..how dare she dream to be grace by paeha..tsk tsk tsk)
in view  none of us are SAINT in this thread...juz send her as tribute to goryea king...she can listen to the king preaching daily..and she may turn back O:-) more better if she fall in love with ot ;);))  lesser rivals  for us to handle.. :)>-  >:)

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:(( :(( not Goryo please, @drbigapple‌ that would a horrible punishment to this humble servant. I don't want to fall sleep listening to the king in that case I'll go with my grandpa, he is closer, wiser and cute.

soojun said: @daegorr
You can feed him first, the hyenas will feed on him later!!! More flesh!!! =)) =))Oh, please leave a message in Korean to JCW, saying there are weird fans lusting for his black long wig!! =))
@petriaI see you as a very close friend of mine here because you are totally allergic to my flower boy, scholar type guy taste. No conflict forever! NCF!! :)>-

@drbigapplefor those whose names is not mentioned above..meant u belong to the hungry wild female hyenasI leave for a bit to deal with real life and is this what we have become? ;)

@daegorrEvery scene JCW is in gives me goosebumps. He's that good. ;;)

@namyo:

Oh, another way that we can send you to the cold palace, and you can return tomorrow. :D. Don't worry, two empress was over there before.

I'll make sure to re-write history than.

B-)

Ok, I'll write him this letter from all of us. *While lookink at a picturewhere he is showing his abs*

Dear JCW 8->

Like you see we look shy, but behind your back we talk about your abs and @uctqepe‌ 's wierd fetish with your legs and feet.

We admire you and love.

*now to the harcore*

We want to grab you, massage you. We are willing to become your concubines in real life. We are more than 20 so we hope for at least one night, not me I want more.

Even the most serious are willing to. Even if they don't say it.

Well give you poems to recite and for to feel warm your ears. You will never be bored.

Let me introduce you the so call hungry hyenas of the soompi. Yeah the soompi ;)

Warning!! Reader Discretion advise!!

We have the ones that we'll undress you with their eyes. Be careful we bite too not just HJW. You'll like it we have the smooth vibe. But if you like it rough we will make you feel it tough. Let us wash our clothes on those abs we'll have the best moves up and down. Up and down yeah, until it's clean and ready you'll not regret it you'll ask for more.

If you need a sandwich we'll make it for you but even better we'll be making you the sandwich.

To be continue.... *i need to eat something*

Guest uctqepe

Ommooo @hanaseyes, so Paeja will be literally sick on his bed in the next episode? 
:(( :(( :(( :(( but i am sure he will give us another MAGNIFICENT IMPERIAL BED-RIDDEN LOOK.. uri Paeja will never look ugly even if you give him beggar clothes. [-X [-X [-X
@namyo, so after being a self-proclaimed hair fetish, now i am also marked as leg/foot fetish???  =)) =))thats fine though, i can be all kind of fetish when it comes to uri Paeja... :\"> :\"> 
PAEJAA!! come to us! we'll mend your broken heart.. we'll wash your face and massage your foot anytime you want.. we can read you every stories you love, in so many languages (talk about international fanbase here! huh!).. we will take care of your hair, giving it hairspa once a week, hair vitamin everyday and comb it smoothly till it shines out our eyes.. we'll even help you to build your empire, since we are already in every corner of the world.. 
seriously, I can imagine how hard it is for those people who convince themselves to hate Paeja when it is this easy to madly in love with him... they will have to stab their heart and poke their eyes out every time they see this ethereal creature  :x :x

Guest uctqepe

oh gawd, i just saw @jeenee 's posts in main thread.. Ohhh thank youuuuu darliing for voicing our frustration out loud.. only you can do it!! sorry if we cant support u alot there, because sometimes it's too stressful only to visit that thread :( but know that we all here are ur biggest supporters!  >:D<

@uctqepe‌ you know you wish to be HJW in those scenes when she massages his feet. ;)

I came to that conclusion after you have talking to much about his legs and size of feet :\">

Edit:

Have you seen the bts whete she is already in the palace and massaging his feet right? Well I think since he is been playfull, I think he is sending signals to HJIWonnie for her to see the size of his feet and let her know how luckyshe would be :\"> :>

Archived