[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Thanks @Drbigapple for the info. Without HJW, I think it will be crowded enough with many fangirls there! I also don't want HJW to feel jealous. LOL
I think JCW did read the fans' comments on his Instagram. I remember I asked him if Ha Ji Won used his cell phone to take the pics for him (I was kinda teasing him with HJW). And then he posted 2 pics of himself with a note that his manager, Bang, took the pics! Haha...He's so cute!!!!  :x :)) :-*

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nanstarrYour boy in your ava is holding a lighter right? Toss it to the writers!!! =)) I will prepare the gasoline! And give a super big kiss :-* :-* to JCW for his awesome performance as Paeha.

Haha yea..i guess the northcape oso x wan them to go fansigning together..the fangirls will be jealous with our godness hjw..haha...

Or jcw will be too busy looking at hjw tat he forget abt the fangals..so it is safer to do the fansigning separately..

:-B :-B

Jiji are teasing us.

This song is for JCW from all the chingus in this thread behaving like hyenas as @soojun said

You know when you're closer you really turn me on......

The Runaways -You Drive Me Wild.

@namyo:
yo..yo ..yo.i believe there still someone here in this thread will not manhandling paeha  (of course tats includes me  :-B :-B :-B  )i believe @nploan and @JacquelinQ will call help frm hjw....(they both not goin to let u guys molesting paeha when he belongs to hjw solely hhahah)@petria her minds oni filled with golta@chelseas although she wanna join ur gang..but in view she is the one started tis thread..she gt to show good example n leadership  :-B@berrybliss..after her poem rejected by paeha..she will change her target to baby ayu(she might be pedophile u know..hahhaha)@nanstarr  , @daegorr  maybe busy updating the epic fanmeeting to their IG..Twitter/Facebook :)]@amayah ,  @ cacazeel , @ rinchan, @qwenli will be stunned to c her crazy    chinggu behaviours..all the  ideas to made good insights/posters for th-sn totally gone ...@hunterdd may predicting the ratings of next episode ek drama will skyrocketting after the epic fanmeeting scandal  B-) B-)
for those whose names is not mentioned above..meant u belong to the hungry wild female hyenas 8-| 8-| 8-| (oh ya berrybliss u belong in intermediate group..as u still consider dangerous )

@nanstarr

Your boy in your ava is holding a lighter right? Toss it to the writers!!! =)) I will prepare the gasoline! 
And give a super big kiss :-* :-* to JCW for his awesome performance as Paeha.

Roger that! Ha!

Btw @nploan @soojun @drbigspple I got 3rs in my username not 2.... And I was thinking to use 4 Rs originally lol

@nploan just happen to be checking my instragram I swear I'm not a stalker lol

@berrybliss‌ , @jeenee‌ and @chocobana‌ (btw where is she?)

Are forbbiden to get those kinds of dirty thoughts and behaviour @drbigapple‌ they need to be our cheerleaders. For the rest let's enjoy the meat.

Guest uctqepe

While being dragged by the security, us, the hair fetish hyenas screaming "Noooooo!!! We havent finished counting Paeja's hair!!!!!"

@drbigapple‌ I keep saying it you are such a party pooper. Why you have make @berrybliss‌ cry. You know @janice3joy3‌ has a similar too, she might cry too

Come here chingu

*talks like talking to a baby* who is a cutie?

Guest uctqepe

@berrybliss‌ see what i mean with the long leg??!! can u plis zoom?? Hahahahhahaha

Ps: i am talking about the Paeha hanging upside down ;)

Archived