[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uctqepe

LOOOOL @drbigapple !! that will probably be the most EPIC fans meeting! i will absolutely jump on to him while taking a grip of His Hotness' majestic hair.. and those lipssss, gaaaaawwwdddd :-* :-*

@namyo you're welcome.. Just make sure to repay me with more of his hotness ahahaha

@soojun we need more of your PERVY insightful post!! kekeke

I'll make sure to always come here first every monday and tuesday, at least it's our support group. Nothing bad will harm uri Paeha here

You're so quick @nanstarr! Thanks for the pic. He looks adorable! The pic was posted an hour ago, and I saw there are more than 1300 people hitting the "Like" button for the pic. I can't wait to see more pics for the event. Hope that HJW will also be there. 

Tsk...tsk...tsk... Look what color Golta is wearing underneath his eunuch robe [-(

1959706_271570069670416_2043676625_n_zps

I'm sure @petria is going to find this sexy. Posing like superman eununch

Thanks @nanstarrr‌ I feel that he is smiling at me after reading my poetric sentences

Hey guys u know how we keep blaming the writers ruining the TH character but shouldnt we be praising them for making us poor souls falling for his type of character lol... They got some awesome writing or should we just fully credit JCW awesomeness?!?!

@namyoI am ENJOYING myself watching a pack of hungry female hyenas lusting over a yummy Paeha... =))
How come I see a crying Paeha being tied up and 5 of you each holding his hands, legs and head running into different directions and "OOPPSSSYY". He is torn into pieces!!! =)) =))
@kanyaprasetyoI am offended when people only see me as a  pervert... I am super not!  I mellowed;))

This thread will not feel sad for more than 2 hours max!!! =)) \:D/ \:D/ As pervy happy as ever!!! :)3:-O

Archived