[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @qwenli for the translation. I couldn't believe that they said JCW's face is too small with big eyes. It sounds like he's an alien. I always thought his face looks kinda long on screen; I don't mean it's too long, but quite slim...

Pretty boy! I mean the Daddy, haha...

tumblr_n3ejnjgj4o1sl25kso1_500.png

@nploan if only we can see him in person then we can see for ourselves lol

The stars I seen before usually are better looking in person and skinnier....guess the ppl saying

how the camera add 5lbs thing

is true lol)

Off topic ---

Like seung ri from Big Bang I never thought he was good looking in photos/vids but in person to me he was and I got more examples on kpop idols

well video preview episode 44 out dy(pegster posted the link frm tudou..u cn oso go to empress ki mbc main page to c)well..actually i should say nothing great to c hahhahaa..i can c sn blocking th frm doing any stupid moves on wy..and ed coming out on the same time..ye do some mind poisoning(abt goryea...yea thanx sn for so direct show ur involvement backing wy in front of everyone)and th with his drinking habit...order bayan to do something to wyanyway prepare urself k..th will received more bashing frm green team fans next week for making their proud heroic wy sufferring(as if we are not suffering enuf seeing our th getting worse frm time to time.....sigh.................)

@drbigapple‌ Tsk, tsk, tsk.... STOP bothering what the other ship is going to think about Paeha. It is not going to help but ruin your own mood. Alright? Dearie? >:D< I don't think OT is responsible for Paeha's self destruction.... But Paeha and Nyang. Sadly.

Guest avocado1430291863

@Namyo...what does he imagine with big grin while sleeping...heheheh :D

And uri paeha also has his mane of glory in that pics...woot..woot...

Omo paeha..he will be glad if he know that he will reincarnated as mighty swordman from joseon...the goryeo descendant...with all the power of the "green"..clever..brave...patrotic..and still has the handsome face that Yuan people inherited...muahaha.... =))

hahh when i c ur avatar@namyo for the first time
makes me think tat paeha(though tis is frm other drama) smiling happily and pervertly...recall back his passionate olala with sn hahaha
@soojun..ya mama..i gt the message....but  but..i still sad...sn x bother abt paeha either he goin to drink till death or not cos at moment her goal is save wy n save goryea...omo...i x think she gt time to c paeha or visit him.....unlike paeha ,when he knws sn down ,he try to make her happy..oh no..i wanna cry seeing how differs the levels of their love...it really kills me.....
:(( :(( :((

well the fans of th-sn who visited them recenty in the EK set...i think the fans are mostly the shy shy type...
imagine if we this thread have the opportunity to meet them ....opps it can turn into nightmare for poor paeha..hahhaha =)) =)) =))
i can imagine once our chinggu c paeha walking to greet us...the first reaction..
@ soojun : hey gals come on faster pin him down!! (while preparing her secret weapon..whip whip time)@ namyo :i gt a hold of his right hand..omo his hand is so smooth like baby   =P~ @ jeenee :i gt hold of his left arm..omo so muscular..so manly =P~ =P~@ uctqepe :wow at last i can touch him..wow his legs   =P~ =P~@ hanaseyes : hey hey x be so stingy i wan to grab him too..   :\">
@ petria who standing cooly watching the scene happened in front of her ,' hey gals before u start anything WEIRD to paeha , let me ask him a few quest abt Golta..i wan golta phone number... and btw does golta gt any gf ??@ berrybliss : i x dare to catfights with my chinggu here, paeha...i juz wanna gv u my love confession with tis love poem tat i had prepared for a long long time..    :x :x
@ ChelseaS : omg..wats happening here..i shouldnt have brought u guys to ek set...we will get sued  :-t :-t  cut it out chinggu!!
@ drbigapple: everyone stay cool,let me snap few pics with taltal first...then we cn go to police station together :)>- :)>-

drbigapple said: well the fans of th-sn who visited them recenty in the EK set...i think the fans are mostly the shy shy type...
imagine if we this thread have the opportunity to meet them ....opps it can turn into nightmare for poor paeha..hahhaha =)) =)) =))
i can imagine once our chinggu c paeha walking to greet us...the first reaction..
@ soojun : hey gals come on faster pin him down!! (while preparing her secret weapon..whip whip time)@ namyo :i gt a hold of his right hand..omo his hand is so smooth like baby   =P~ @ jeenee :i gt hold of his left arm..omo so muscular..so manly =P~ =P~@ uctqepe :wow at last i can touch him..wow his legs   =P~ =P~@ hanaseyes : hey hey x be so stingy i wan to grab him too..   :\">
@ petria who standing cooly watching the scene happened in front of her ,' hey gals before u start anything WEIRD to paeha , let me ask him a few quest abt Golta..i wan golta phone number... and btw does golta gt any gf ??@ berrybliss : i x dare to catfights with my chinggu here, paeha...i juz wanna gv u my love confession with tis love poem tat i had prepared for a long long time..    :x :x
@ ChelseaS : omg..wats happening here..i shouldnt have brought u guys to ek set...we will get sued  :-t :-t  cut it out chinggu!!
@ drbigapple: everyone stay cool,let me snap few pics with taltal first...then we cn go to police station together :)>- :)>-

Archived