[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest bebeshein

yey! i am so happy to be here.. :) can anyone of you, with generous hearts, share some photos and videos of them last mbc drama awards? (honestly, i just started watching this drama last month and i was distracted by hjw-lsg/k2h-couple reunion in the last drama awards.. so i did not come across any related photos and vids of them together yet..)

Guest bebeshein

When did you start shipping them? 
before christmas, i was in seoul and went to a jimjilbang in itaewon for the first time.. there, in the spa's common area.. the ajummas and ajusshis flipped the tv channel to mbc.. and that was when i first laid my eyes on empress ki.. episode 17 was being aired then, the one with eye-blowing scene and jealousy parade while they were watching the shadow play.. it was like a love-at-first-sight.. their chemistry is freaking sizzling on every pixel of that large led screen.. 

1.When did I start shipping?
I'm a JCW fan, I discovered EK because of JCW. I really love JCW. so before EK started I'm bound to be aboard the SNTH ship.

2. 5 favorite scenes:
1. The meeting scene, when TH is dressed as a soldier ans SN is changing clothes. That's their first meeting so i guess this belongs to the list.2. The Jumping off the cliff scene.3. THE CAVE SCENE.4. The when-my-shell-broke you were the first one i saw scene5. THE CPR KISS
of course there's more
The Island scene, the racing scene, the bath scene, when SN is removing TH's trouser, when SN teach TH archery.
the meeting in the palace scenethe back to back bridge scene SN being a maid, the washing of face and feet scene awww too manythe confession of TH that he knows that she is SNSN's becoming a concubine scenealthough painful the Library scene where SN told TH that Ki Jaho was her father. That was Daebak all in all all TH SN scene
3.Why do you ship with them?
Their chemistry is just so strong!!!! Each scene with them is either so funny or so heartfelt.Their scenes are just as equally strong.I just love them.

I think you would all like this recap of week 14 from Couch Kimchi. It talks about different scenes yes, but it has a short analysis of TH's future with SN, which I definitely agree to 100%.

I find Ki’s act of refusing to drink the tonic interesting. Her refusal to comply is symbolic on two points, it is an act of challenge against Tanashiri, but it also reveals that Ki has not ruled out having a family with TaHwan.

Read the rest here: Couch Kimchi

Guest kenneth123

1: When did you start shipping them?
I started to ship them... while theywere still in goryeo.. i don't know but when I was in ep 1 .. I really liked wy but when th's character came... I find them more entertaining to watch together... and I started to ship them when sn's character was touching th's stomach ... hahhaah ... but there were also times i also lost hope... when he betrayed sn.. and when he slept with other women... I know he was forced to but still... :( it should be done with the one you love...and after awhile I really like th's character when he always thinks of sn
2. Name your top 5 favorite scenes
5 cpr kiss- it was romantic and dreamy .. something to do before you die hahaha :D4 when he heard sn died and was a complete zombie just trying to survive :( it showed how deeply he loves SN3 the cute scenes they have while SN was a maid and Th was trying to uncover her real identity2 the almost kiss... that didn't happen... it was done nicely.. and I felt that he was happy that SN being there with him even if she loves another man1 the scene where sn saved th from being drowned.. and they slept together with the rocks...  with their bodies glued to each other... no offense to wy-sn shippers but that scene was way hotter than the ohlala scene between them... sorry just being honest hehhehe :) I know we have different preference just stating mine hahhaa
3. Why do you ship them? I like ha ji won so much... :) she's my fave actress and ji chang wook has good chemistry with her... she doesn't look like someone who is already at her 30s ... she just look like the same age as th in the drama to me hhhaha... I ship them in real life also :) 

bebeshein said: yey! i am so happy to be here.. :) can anyone of you, with generous hearts, share some photos and videos of them last mbc drama awards? (honestly, i just started watching this drama last month and i was distracted by hjw-lsg/k2h-couple reunion in the last drama awards.. so i did not come across any related photos and vids of them together yet..)

kenneth123 said: 1 the scene where sn saved th from being drowned.. and they slept together with the rocks...  with their bodies glued to each other... no offense to wy-sn shippers but that scene was way hotter than the ohlala scene between them... sorry just being honest hehhehe :) I know we have different preference just stating mine hahhaa

Thank you @ChelseaS . Yay! Thanks! Btw, I kinda miss your previous avatar, you know, that one... :\">

1: When did I start shipping them?

When I saw the horse riding scene at the sea side. They looked perfect for each other.

2. My top 5 fav scence

1st: Underwater kiss. I rewatched, rewatched and rewatched! This scence is so romantic(too bad SN was unconcious)

2nd: Horse riding scence.

3rd: After the shadow puppet show, TH was so jeolous!! And, I love it when he said " Cheona, cheona, cheona!". Oh... I can feel the pain and frustration just from that 3 words. Fantastic 'tone'!

4th: Sitting back to back on the bridge scence.

5th: The scence when TH was trying to make SN smile...when he asked her to stay not more than 3 steps behind him and he turned around to meet face to face.