[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest lara_luvre

finally...thx for the thread chingu...love ha ji won-ji chang wook/empress-emperor/ tahnyang couple...they're so so so gud together...btw, nice to know you all chingu

I'm so happy to know that there are other people too, who like this couple as well... And i'm crazy about TaNyang since the beginning.. XD So nice to meet you all, let's support uri imperial couple together ^^~~

First of all thanx for these tanyang shipper forum...haha i kinda jealous when wy-sn shipper had their forum started earlier..but it is ok..we cn catch up with them pretty soon... B-)

1.)so when i started shipping th-sn?

To tell the truth..well when i first watched episode 1 n 2,i kinda like wy- sn cos their archery competition n how sn helped him to fight against wg...however when the puppy th made his appearance at the end episode 2..boom..i started to pay attention to him and as the episode goes on frm 3 till 6th more indeniable chemistry btw them that i change to tanyang shipper...however after he betray sn n causing death of commander ki n sn had to send to yuan territory n almost gt raped ...i hated th so much n ship back to wy ..as wy saved sn frm being raped...however when sn reunion back with th in palace n frm there i c how much th suffered in the palace ...how he wished he is dead in goryeo back then ..i realized th deserve second chance hahha..n i back to sn-th shipper...x worri guys...i had fixed myself with tanyang shipper till the end..x more shifting here n there haha

Guest sogongx3

A lot of people ship them together, it's inevitable, with their amazing chemistry.

I'm getting confused sometimes cause I'm not sure which couple is the OTP. The writers are definitely in favor of our TaNyang couple!! All I'm hoping for is for them to have a happy ending without makjang staff like her/him dying. [-O<

2) name top 5 favourite scenes..omo i like every scenes tat gt th n sn ....i gt more than 10 hahaha ..ok..ok 5 scenes rite...here there r..

-the cave scene(the body warming scene...so intimate hahaha)

-the bridge scene(when sn console th by letting him lean on her back...so touching!!)

-the confession th to sn (when he broke his shell...he saw her first...opps it melts my heart oso haha)

-the underwater kiss(tis is the super duper romantic scene..make my heart go palpitation)

-when th saw sn in the concubine selection n how it made him to be ableto speak back by keep saying...nyang nyang...omg!!!

3.) Why do i ship.them?

Hahaa ...their chemistry is like fire !!! Ucn feel ur heart beating hard with how intense th loves sn...he willing to sacrifice his throne , his revenge n even his life than to watch sn die/suffer...he willing to b learn n study back independently after he knw how much sn need the power for revenge...how cn i not ship them after seeing these..omo..pls let them b together happily ever after hahaa

@sogongx3 yep same here, sometimes I get confused thinking which one is the otp, th-sn or wy-sn and since there's a lot wy fans too... But TaNyang all the way... I have high hopes that the writers will give them a happy ending together.. [-O<

Guest lara_luvre

i wanna answer the shipping question:

1. when did i start shipping them?

to be honest i forgot in which episode i did start to like tahnyang..for me when i see them on screen i'm really haaaaappppyyyyy

2. my 5 fave scene:

cave scene

bridge scene when nyang close her eyes n ears

cpr kiss scene

when they ride horse

all scene when tahwan taking care of nyang

3. why i do ship them?

they have very strong chemistry..their chemistry is undeniable...on and off screen they are so great together

and i love all bts/ng/making of empress ki especially when they take together..

Guest sogongx3

@sarsu

Actually sometimes I think that Seung Nyang will die and none of the them will have her. But that's just a random thought that pops in my head from time to time. Hope I'm wrong.

٩(●˙▿˙●)۶

When did you start shipping them?When i saw the coronation scene in the first episode and later when they introduced TH when he was being exiled to Goryeo, i badly wanted to know how
 this:
c3wi.jpg

and this:
u7f3.jpg

would result in this.
twp7.jpg
  Slowly i came to like TH so much that I wanted him to be happy and i realized that even when he succeeds in bringing down ET and avenging his father's death, his only happiness will still be SN and so it hurts seeing him earning for her love when SN is only looking at WY. I don't mind SN loving WY since i like WY too(but TH more) but i really hope SN comes to love TH too :x 

Name your top 5 favorite scenes5: When TH said that she was his only friend in the whole world(when SN first got sick because of the arrow wound in the starting episodes).
4: The bridge scene
3: When SN told the truth to TH that KI jaho was her father. It was so heartbreaking seeing TH realize what he had done.
2: All of TH's imagination of SN being all cute and funny, lol. It's so hilarious. I still laugh whenever i re-watch those scenes.
1: The CPR kiss. I have never seen such a beautiful scene in any drama/movie as far as i remember. 
Why do you ship them?Ji chang wook and Ha ji won have Amazing Chemistry, just love them together. I love all their moments. Their scenes either make me smile stupidly or crushes my heart to pieces + their bts scenes are just :\"> :x :-* :x :\">
o(〃^▽^〃)o
  [credits for the 3 banners: DCinside empress ki gallery]