Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ChelseaS

[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

@sakura29angel, if you have noticed the scene that HJW posted from the jap movie has a similar feel to her and JCW's scene in EK during that time when she was sent to the cold palace and JCW visited her and gave her a hug to keep her warm at that time. Just sayin'. Miss them both, miss all the chingus here and the soompi version before this. Take care, everyone! Keep calm and keep loving TANYANG!

Guest chaifer13

Unnie's ig update the long vacation.a japanese movie that is about a woman and a man despite of a big age gap falls inlove with each other and they also have more things in common.hehe i wonder why jiji always like to watch a romantic movie inspite of age difference:P

Hi girls ! Looool it took me forever to understand how to login! Loooool

I think I am not too clever ! O.o

Hope our thread  is coming back soon! 

The Japanese drama posted in hjw's ig seems interesting ! Maybe I'll try watch it !

How weird that this movie describes perfectly  their situation !!! Loool or is she trying to tell him to make the first move ?? Looool 

See you soon!!! :)

Chingus what's the name of the movie unnie posted??? I want to watch it and understand her situation:wub::/

Chingus what's the name of the movie unnie posted??? I want to watch it and understand her situation:wub::/

​I want to know, too! :)

Guest cunn

Unnie's ig update the long vacation.a japanese movie that is about a woman and a man despite of a big age gap falls inlove with each other and they also have more things in common.hehe i wonder why jiji always like to watch a romantic movie inspite of age difference:P

​I want to know, too! :)

long vacation is drama not movie...starring Kimura Takuya and Tomoko Yamaguchi as a lead.

Wonder why HJW post scene male lead with second female lead (Takako Matsu)? 

Edited by cunn

Guest cunn

I'm watching Heart-A-Tag a show about fashion, I spotted Ji Chang Wook.

He was chosen by hosts and guests as a winner for the most best airport fashion. He beat Lee Min Ho and other popular idols...bravo.

LOOLL at this

indeed i was SHOCKED when seeing this"ARTICLE" , whoops why we never see this but it already on the internet O.oO.o 

but then my mind told me that it not real just a edited version, but it funny that the poster said this is real and causing some argument on her IG  

hahaha @sharonsfv actually that article was edited by our chingu @namyo and posted here in our thread.

Finally coming to our home!!

How are you guys?? Is it because the recent forums moving you guys don't active anymore??

Miss you guys! :(

• Like 4

we are back!! yay! haha 

btw i read on fb that unnies new drama The Time i Loved you had already held its script reading

• Like 6

How is everyone?! Hehe. Just testing the new forum UI. :P I miss the old emoticon though.

• Like 4

OMG.. I thought I was lost or was removed...  huhu.... finally I'm on my ship back.. swimming fiercely.... to be back on board.... tadang... miss the TanYang ship... ellow shippers...

• Like 4

Hi girls,

Thanks so much for posting all these amazing pics from the Japanese Guidebook Vol 3. I am seriously thinking of buying it although I don't read Japanese - just for all these amazing BTS pics.

The one of Tanyang hugging after the last filming is just... so much more than I could have hoped for. I wondered if they said bye to eachother since they were always filming together, and seeing that they hugged so sweetly and sadly is just perfection to me. JCW has this melancholy smile like he is also very sad the drama has ended, omg I'm so happy to whoever took that picture :') Also, the fact that his face is pressed against hers just makes me squee internally :3

Another BTS pic I am super curious about is the one of Tanyang practicing their lines with Ayu sleeping in Nyang's bed with a compress on his head. This is definitely a scene they didn't air - I wonder if it will be on the DVD? Nyang is wearing the blue flower robe she normally wears when she doesn't have to go out, and Tahwan is wearing the navy blue robe. Since Ayu is older, it must be after they reconciled and she returns from the temple. I really want to see this scene!!! arghhh

I'm really looking forward to seeing more BTS pics, and hopefully clips as well! XD XD

• Like 6

How is everyone??? 

Welcome back to the forum! I'm still lost. Hahaha

I just changed my profile picture because the old one looked awful in our current forum. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

Guest chaifer13

Seems that it is again a coincidence that they update their ig at the same day and time:P

you know that sweater look really familiar....:)

• Like 5

Ahhhh! Finally the thread is back! For a moment I was surprised that we wrote more than 1500  pages in a few days looool it took me a long time to understand that the thread is back! 

But I prefer the old version ! 

As u can see, Jcw is making a fan meeting tout!  Hmm  interesting ! Hope we'll get fishy stuff!!! Can't wait anymore !!!! :w00t:

Edited by poire9219
  • Like 5