Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ChelseaS

[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

Poor baby Ayu. Since it would too fishy for unnie to pinch puppy's cheeks, she needed to do that to the baby. Like mommy, like daddy 8->

Happy 1500 pages!! <:-P <:-P

Surely we'll reach 2000 pages right? ;))

OMG, so many new BTS.. I'm overwhelmed.. OMG.. Ayu-ya!! Ayu's child actors (the baby and the little kid) must be receiving so many pinches from their Mommy and Daddy.. :x :x
Ayu-ya, please tell your onscreen Mommy and Daddy to get married ASAP so they can get their own children ;)) ;))

Ah.. and the last scene BTS.. AH.. It's their last scene to be filmed right? When they're photographed together with other actors, PD, staffs, etc.. They don't even hide to hug each other >:D< >:D< :\">

HJW at Laureus World Sports Awards 2015

Seems she's so earnest in improving her English :)

Hi!

Happy 1500th page !

Hope we'll reach 2000 pages soon!

I read all your comments but girls, you're funny as always ! Haha haha. .

Thanks you a lot for bringing bts pics of our imperial couple... especially the one with baby ayu! Miss them a lot .... ayuuu ya!

Seems that hjw improved her English a lot !

:x

More BTS pics.. I wonder how is there such a huge difference over image quality? Scanner quality?

005GEpwQjw1er7swuops7j30dr0iejuk.jpg
005GEpwQjw1er7svbhs8xj30dt0ijtbk.jpg
005GEpwQjw1er7stpl0eyj30by0h7tbd.jpg
005GEpwQjw1er7stljiw1j30ab0gndil.jpg
cr: katherine shepel

Anyway JiJi really makes our ship afloat with their BTS interaction \:D/ :x :\">

• Like 2

JiJi oh JiJi...

4f8fbf19tw1er6o30h15kj20el0av0wd.jpg
4f8fbf19tw1er6nqk9fp7j209m07x0uf.jpg
4f8fbf19tw1er6npav5alj209o08u40e.jpg
Nyangie: Come to me, Paeha, let's make little sister for Ayu! :D :\">

• Like 3

Puppy looks like in awe while looking at unnie in the last pic. This is totally his expression 8->

• Like 1

@kanyaprasetyo im guessing if JiJi holding hand in your third pix :-? :-? 
awww that balck and gold robe of puppy, i always found that he looks soo manly and charming in it :-j :-j 
btw i notice JiJi really have the perfect height for the kiss :D :\"> :\"> 

Oh my Ji, re watching this.....

:(( this was JiJi's last scene together. I wonder when they shoot the very last scene :-S

sharonsfv said: @kanyaprasetyo im guessing if JiJi holding hand in your third pix :-? :-? 
awww that balck and gold robe of puppy, i always found that he looks soo manly and charming in it :-j :-j 
btw i notice JiJi really have the perfect height for the kiss :D :\"> :\"> 

Btw I'm still trying to remember the first pic, the pic when they're holding script.. From JCW's robe, it should be around ep 35-37, but SN didn't wear the dress around that time, or maybe I'm mistaken.. Which scene is that? :-? :-?

@sharonsfv yes, they may holding hands.. based on horse-riding BTS they're really happy and carefree at that time.. hahaha... Anyway JiJi always soo happy on every EK BTS.. :> :x

So if they're holding hands in the pic with the horse as @sharonsfv and @ChelseaS said, may I say darn you horse and your big head o

>:P

Jiwonnie uploaded some BTS pictures of JiJi..hope you can bring it here hehe. For my personal collection ;))

1597884_1609655695955011_1761311372_n.jp
the bottom left pic, is that JCW? he's not in his costume? Did he finish filming and stayed to practice lines? Hmmm...  8-> 8->
11123892_1608745782671321_1581117902_n.j

FR: EK Guidebook Volume 3
uploaded by jiwonnie1023 IG

• Like 1

wow I check in morning nothing, then now, 10 msgs. ;;)

hmm regarding the horse pix, either they are holding hands or jcw is holding the rope/string (wat do u call tat thing), otherwise its hard for the two horse to stand side by side. horses need space, but they didnt protest hehe. but knowing jcw character, likely he hold her arm in someway.

the pix of the guy in hoodie, it certainly looks like him but I can't see clearly on my mobile. interesting. its a compilation of 3 pix, the other two are also him so the guy in hoodie shd be him. I need to go check wat scenes are these. 8->

Yeah @ChelseaS im meaning the horse pix ;;) and seems u guys also have the same thought w me, JiJi may holding hand behind the big head of that hated horse :D:D

Oh well I thik the guy in hoodie is puppy, i can see his face quiet clear :-? Maybe after finishing his scenes he stay there to take care his boss/fave noona :> :>

Guys, is it just me or puppy's fingers look weird here? Bad photoshop?
10431797_596238077178877_1544678040_n.jp

cr: jcw soompi

The ring finger is really weird @ChelseaS! :-??

Anyway L'Officiel Hommes pics are a bit weird, the flowery one is bad, but the others are fine for me...

How do you think about this?
1484379_817352305024913_4909355444340449
cr: edaily

Who wants to accompany him on the bed?? :\">