Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ChelseaS

[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

Wow, HJW is also a cheek pincher of babies, just like JCW.  :))

FRANCE
cred: DC
I think the pic was taken when she was in France.

More pics!
Cute1

Cute2
from EK guidebook V.3

:x

• Like 1

it always strike me how happy they were acting all these super sad scenes of EK. How can anybody who see the bts not ship them? 8->

• Like 1

happy 1500!!!!!! \:D/

I got a few questions:whose dog is that, France car pix- the other girl is her sister right? the pix of her in white n jcw looking at her, was his hand on her thigh? why all e ek pix so small??? :-B

@qwenli becoz of your notice i try to stare at unnie's thigh for so long to find wookie's hand...but sadly no hand at all, his hand on his thigh :-?? :-?? 
but anyway their thigh should be touching each other instead ;)) ;)

You know unnie's update reminded me of this

Unnie were you mad about a recent dating rumours ;) ;;)

I went to see the pix on the Baidu Tanyang bar and saw the Japanese/Chinese captions: the photo of her in tears and the hug was after the final filming. 8->

meaning the final scene they filmed was not the death bed scene but the killing of golta when many cast were present?

Count me in, count me in!!! Happy 1500 pages!! Whoaaa... After all the storm, the ship still sail. Eventhough the destination still can be seen!! Hahahhaa... It's all because the great chingus here, who always have big hope to Jiji... Lof you all!!!

:x :x

Wait, I know the destination anyway, "fun and laugh talking about JiJi", thats the real destination!! And I guess we had already reach that, since the beginning... :D :D ;;) ;;)

qwenli said: I went to see the pix on the Baidu Tanyang bar and saw the Japanese/Chinese captions: the photo of her in tears and the hug was after the final filming. 8->

meaning the final scene they filmed was not the death bed scene but the killing of golta when many cast were present?

wow i have another bigger version of that hug pix11137963_1643287855904264_1068089804_n.j
crt to jiwonlove1023 ig
so becoz seeing unnie crying after filming ended, can't stand that wookie has to hug her to console :x :x he even grasping her arm and touching her shoulder, not for something just simply he wants :x :x 
anyway Congratulate our 1500 pages and our ship still sailing smoothly  <:-P <:-P <:-P

• Like 3

Guest cunn

Congrats for reached 1500 pages..  <:-P   :x

@sharonsfv
ahh, you are right, it could have been that way, hjw started crying then jcw hugged her. I cant help but notice how close his face is to hers when he draw her close. ahhhh ;))

• Like 2

Golta holding a heat pad for her? or sharing it with her?lucky he got married. :):))
EDIT: or maybe he just doing his job as a royal attendant.lol