Quantcast

[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• namyo

• drbigapple

• kanzcech

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep being delulu chingu! Even JCW himself still not getting HJW out of his head.. ------------- Excerpt from @Star1 interview: Q: Which older actor/actress is the most memorable to you? Ha Ji Won noo

Last night I had a very vivid dream that JiJi were kissing each other in real life. I'm serious; it is a true dream I had yesterday!      Do you see what I see? Hehe...this is the first time JCW tri

Couple Glasses? High School Couple? cr: tanyangfeels   Chingu, do you know yesterday they update Instagram at almost same time?? Only separated by 1 minute! and both updates have night theme and cres

Unnie loves fantasy movie right? Wonder why no producer offered her fantasy movie/drama.. Maybe fusion sageuk like Bride of Water God? Hahaha... and the Water God ofc none other than JCW like @nploan dream casting :> :>

That is just a dream @Kanyaprasetyo

Do you know that HJW also wears D&G brand?

Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2014 RTW Collection

tumblr_nllcrlFGO51twu697o1_400.jpg

She also wore D&G in the NHK interview and when she came back from Japan from her 1st fan meeting last year.

;)

6 days ago when HJW updated her IG with this photo and caption: Time travelling now.
I hadnt think too much about it, but someone on Chinese forum mentioned that Lee Jin Wook ever acted in Nine, a time travelling show, so it could be a hint about him?! 

10349733_894962080526464_457450397_n.jpg

HJW's IG usually dont make sense when she post, many times they only make sense only after some time.  B-)
I read on chinese forum that there are many people supportive of casting Lee Jin Wook as the lead in the new drama. He is again, one of those easily forgotten actors that are actually credible enough to headline a show. In any case, he is another wookie.  :x

class="post-title entry-title" TaNyang Weekly 23/03/2015 Posted on 11:23 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments singles7.jpgWe’re back again this week everyone!! Well, what can I say except very eventful week, especially for sought-after Ha Ji Won who gets offers left and right. While Ji Chang Wook posed like gentleman few times this week....

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2015/03/tanyang-weekly-23032015.html

Just read the Singles IV:"Q: When you're filming, I think you can't even take care of your lover ?That's right. I can't think about it. That's why I can't date. Furthermore, I am not the type who will hold phone on filming site. If possible, i don't look at my phone at all. That's why it's hard to contact me. It's not just girlfriend, but also friends, family without exception. That's why I feel really sorry, I feel thankful to the people who leave me alone, and waited until I finished filming. When I was filming, I even seldom see my mom who live with me (laugh)
Q : Even if you're currently dating, you will not publicly disclose the fact right ?Yes"

;)) ;))

@moon-moon he wouldn't disclose it, except when Dispatch/The Fact catch him.. hahaha...

But it's kinda creepy Dispatch follow celebs all the way to other countries and follow every step of them /:) /:)

Guest chaifer13

As we are talking about dating,let me share somethings that i've read in a news articles about the way korean celebs secretly dating.since it is quite long i cant write it all here so here is a summary: 1.restaurant-when couple 's are secretly dating,event restaurant owner and their managers do the setting for them.they even do things that fans could not catch an eye for them they can come and go to the restaurant without the notice of the public. 2.car-many of korean celebs couple confess that they even date privately on their cars.some said that they will ride on their manager's car and drop them off to their bf's car so the reporters and fans could not catch an eye for them. 3.staff-celebrity says that they even communicate through their staff, friends or co-stars evenly could their cupids. 4.items-some have been posting about wearing the same clothing brand,shoes or even celphone cases as a hint that they are dating. 5.hidden message-through their,ig twitter or fb account.theywill post weird messages that has a secret message on it that only the two of them knows the meaning. so,as i just share some of the secret dating style of a celebrity even if it is not the whole article that i have wrote here,we should just try to get a hint if jiji is doing some of this things :-? :-\" :x :x cr:omond kpop celeb news

@moon-moonHe certainly contradicts himself, we see him holding his phone from time to time when on the film set while waiting, so its just that he cant hold his phone like 24/7 but that doesnt mean he was never on the phone. haha.
-------------Look at the way he seat, if he is not familiar or not interested in you, he really keep to himself. 

896a3e43tw1eqeje107bvj20ju0jxjsu.jpg

IxZBpfx.jpg

He look thoroughly spaced out.  ;))

Now that lmh and suzy are dating..... let's pay attention to the movie premieres :ar! Oh wait remember that movie premiere JiJi were but apart from each other and until this day we have no clue how many row, seats etc.... seperated them 8-> Omg!!!! Unnie loves Howl's moving castle, so do I. Omo!!! She liked The Girl Who Leap through Time, me too 8-> I love puppy..... wait..... >-)

Dispatch again ! but not news about my Unni ! 
but hopping when unni news is revealed to be on a stage of confirming a marriage like the two weeks drama couple whom confirmed their dating news and possibly in talk of marriage ! 

@qwenli at Seoul Fashion Week he is with Kim Yu Ri (second lead on KMHM), Park Si Yeon (2nd lead Nice Guy), Nam Gyuri (Heartless City). None of them have worked with JCW n it seems he also didn't interested to them, that's why ZERO interaction ;)) ;))

It's true that he's not calling/texting anyone when filming, because he's busy take selca with himself or other casts/staff =)) =))