Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ChelseaS

[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

bye bye Ad hoc, we had a good time.

JCW is invited to the global luxury brand Alfred Dunhill's VIP event in Hongkong tomorrow.

looking forward to his interviews there!

Hi ! maybe many of us still haven't seen this BTS yet, there're many flirty Jiji BTSs \:D/
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/WLf-e5Iu7E4/#

Capture3.jpg

love the way he hires her face from the sunshine
Capture2.jpg

;);))
Capture.jpg

@moon-moon‌

he wasn't covering her face from the sunshine, she told him she is allergic to broken glass so when the teapots shattered, he shield her eyes

@kanyaprasetyoYes I think so.
Guys, check out HJW's face around 6:50 mark. What do you think? I wonder what made her look so disappointed? 
;)) ;))

Hello :) i'm a new shipper of JCW & HJW .. they're so playful and funny at the bts of EK.. that's why i fall for them :x :x  and here's my first post about them ^_^ (while backreading i found this questions) i hope we can be friends ;) ;)
1. How do you start watching Empress Ki? Friend's suggestion, unnie/JCW fan, interest in story?

2. When do you fall in love with TaNyang?
3. Pick 3 of your favorite scenes and why
4. If you can change the ending, how you will change it?
my answers: 
*uhm.. i started to watch empress ki because of Ji Chang Wook … i first saw him on Healer (i guess the current episode are until 8) ., and cause i can’t get enough of him that’s why i watch EK .. at first i thought it’s kinda boring because of it’s historical theme and it has 51 episodes .. then, first day, we watched it until ep. 13 (i joined  my sister when she's at ep. 2) , second day cause my sister has a work so i watched alone until ep. 30 .. she keeps teasing me cause i always tell her that it’s boring but i’m the one who really is addicted cause i stayed until 4am just to see TaNyang moments hahahaha :):):) it’s really a great drama!! i just swallow my words ! XD
*I fall in love with them when they were chasing by tangquisi in the forest .. where seungnyang tied togon’s hand and they’re keep walking walking and togon keeps on complaining .. it’s so cuuuute ;);))

1. Ep. 10 where seungnyang washes the emperor .. i love that TaNyang interaction :)  “the more you hate the more you love” 
  2. Ep. 21 petal kiss .. their first kiss :x :x
  3. Ep. 32 Hunting episode… TaNyang’s outfit is soooo Gorgeous especially Nyang and That “I Want You” statement that made me scream .

*I’m satisfied with the ending … their last words of I Love You made me really cry :(( :((it’s just a pity that after 5 long years Tahwan hates Nyang cause of the fake letters.. and before he shows to her how sorry he is cause of his coldness and all .. he had to die :( :(
Oh .. btw here's the video that I made for TaNyang/JiJi Shippers.. i don't want to barge in on this thread empty handed hihi ;)) hope you liked it :D :D :D 

@kanyaprasetyo: I don't know it's okay or not if they reveal their love, just sometimes I feel the pressure of public opinion's really scary B-)

@qwenli I wonder how do you know that unnie has an allergy to broken glass. I' m not sure if she has or not, just think puppy hid her face from the sunshine cause after that her assistant came and hid her face with a paper fan as well :)

Capture1.jpg

Capture4.jpg

JIJIeffect said: Hello :) i'm a new shipper of JCW & HJW .. they're so playful and funny at the bts of EK.. that's why i fall for them :x :x  and here's my first post about them ^_^ (while backreading i found this questions) i hope we can be friends ;) ;)

@JIJIeffect welcome! and thanks for sharing the video.. The moment I watch it I knew I have heard the song somewhere and it turns out from IHYV OST (Shin Seung Hoon-Words You Can't Hear).. Nice! I really love the drama too :)

A Japan fan said EK still broadcasted in NHK. Once a week, every Sunday. It will end in July/August... I have no idea how Japanese fans can contain themselves with once a week dose 8-| 8-|

oh ek will end in Japan by August? thats good, at least there is still chance for them to invite jcw over, if and if they finally fall in love with tahwan.
@jijieffectwelcome here! I love all the couples in your signature, we have the same taste! haha.
@moon-moonI pm you.

Guest chaifer13

@qwenli‌

thanks for sharing the video \m/

BTS videos on YT.. for easier access and download

tell me if the video is blocked/can't be played... usually MBC and/or NHK are stingy about re-uploading their content elsewhere 8-|

Guest chaifer13

Puppy is in hongkong right now for being the special asia representative for alfred dunhill vip event. =D>

now who cares about adhoc n trollcape.

yep, I can't wait for the Dunhill photoshoot and tomorrow's coverage!

you have finally arrived, when a luxury brand invites u, my dear JCW. :-* :-*

Guys, pleaseee give some delulu again hahahha... For so long Jiji didn't give us some fish, but then both of them post something today. I can't thinking anything right now, but kinda lof it knowing they're post in a time... :)) :))

Okie @B-u-z-z-B-e-e follow yr request for delulu thought :-B

Isn't it a "coincidence " when someone heading to HK today for his event unnie post a cake with caption "good day " :-\" :-\" :-\"

Oh I don't mean unnie congratulating him and wishing him lucky :-\" :-\"

Chingus, I'm curious to know the meaning of the Korean line above the cake that HJW updated. Could you help me translate it, thanks a lot   :)