Quantcast
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience. ×
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
ChelseaS

[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

Thanks qwenli for answering me !
@B-u-z-z-B-e-e: I follow you :)
Hwummm

1. How do you start watching Empress Ki? Friend's suggestion, unnie/JCW fan, interest in story?

Actually, at first I watched Empress Ki because I wanted to see HJW and JJM. But TaHwan appeared, I were really curious about him. At that time, the Ta-nyang scenes’re quite funny, the more I watched them the more I loved them.

2. When do you fall in love with TaNyang?

I really don’t know when I fall in love with TaNyang, maybe right the first time they met each other :D

3. Pick 3 of your favorite scenes and why

Ofc I love all of Ta-Nyang scenes, although sometime they made me happy and sometime they also made me feel sad n disappointed.

The most fav scent is horse-riding scene, it’s so beautiful plus background music ...wow, an unforgettable scene for me.

The second is face-washing scene, Ta-hwan face’s really funny and adorable. I still laugh whenever I recall it as yet.

And the last one is the confession-scene (ending scene) between TH n SN … so touched and it’s the only one made me cry in the drama.

4. If you can change the ending, how you will change it?

Though the ending makes me feel something missing but I still don’t wanna change it.

Totally, I like the love story of Ta-Nyang, a loveline with many kinds of emotion: fun n sadness, happiness n sorrow, passion n revenge …

@qwenli huh? Theres only one actor from Hwaedal? lol im lost.. i thought the guy who played as the young Healer is also from Hwaedal. and i think i saw him during the New Zealand Ambassador event with the kim guy and choi dungu.

btw ok i now believe that choi donggu is younger than wookie, saw his ig and fb. lol and theres a pic of him (graduation pic) dated last feb 13 2015. ,

I made some gifs from HJW's fm in SP
and notice that the way she hold Puppy's pix
SP_gif_2_zpsnjpowf9c.gif  SP_gif_3_zpsofrncubp.gif

...is different from the way she hold HB's pix
SP_gif_4_zps3mjftqsm.gif

easy to control your words but hard to control your body language, ryt ? ;;)
I wonder if they're a couple or not but at least now I know they're close friend of each other  

She even takes a last look at his picture in the second gif. :x

Control yourself unnie. You're going to get caught up. :x

omo this is a mostly audio, no subs video. I want to sleep early tonight :((
He says many of the actress he acts with are older than him, but its not that he wanted it this way, its just amazing that it happened this way.This time round he sang slower, which is good. so nice to hear him sing live!  :x
@b-u-z-z-b-e-eyou should do a meme with Do You Want to Build a Snowman? :))

JCW IG n Weibo update
http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:fb5d4be66352c449c251cafc0ff7d076

sorry can't post IG video

새해복많이받으세요!!!!
Happy Lunar New Year!!!!

Wish everyone will get the chance to celebrate with friends and family \:D/ \:D/

He look so happy on that video greeting. I rarely see a male star as warm as him. very endearing, he has the magic to bring smiles to people.
Here is the video 
The versions on IG and weibo is different. On Weibo he start off with the Chinese "Happy New Year", on IG its "tomorrow it will be the year of the goat..."

Happy Lunar New Year from uri Empress

10979532_1378490879133703_1905113728_n.j
새해 복 많이 받으세요
Happy Lunar New Year
\:D/ <:-P <:-P

Vote vote vote!

Please vote (click like) for HJW
https://www.facebook.com/Showbizkoreatv/photos/a.268851893189048.61809.257619180978986/801686083238957/?type=1&theater

I bet Showbiz Korea will make another Top 5 video right?? Now I need daily dose of TaNyang to heal me, quick!

I don't remember that last year either HJW or JCW said "happy lunar new year" to fans on IG, but this year they both did.  ;;) :x :-* It's a kind of "secret code" there.  :> 
I just wonder if she actually draws that pic by herself.  :-B

About the unnie's painting, what's the bag ? money :-/  it must be sth related to Korean culture 
I'm not sure if it's drawn by unnie but it' style is similar to Puppy's drawing style ;)

nploan said: I don't remember that last year either HJW or JCW said "happy lunar new year" to fans on IG, but this year they both did.  ;;) :x :-* It's a kind of "secret code" there.  :> 
I just wonder if she actually draws that pic by herself.  :-B

@moon-moon‌

the bag says happiness. its s common new year greeting wish.

its the two word at the side that i dont quite understand but it seems to say delivery

Hmmm... hmmm... are JiJi having campfire date now??

10949030_645206248959574_1197259425_n.jp
불꽃처럼 뜨거운 2015년~
Gtranslate:
Like a flame hot 2015 ~

It's too obvious unnie.. too obvious
:-\" :-\" :>

Omooooo!!!

HJW update reminds me of someone you know who..

But I have to control my excitement.... :-S :-S it's bad for my heart :-))

Calm down. Calm down. Inhale, exhale... 8-X 8-X

:-o :-o

\:D/ \:D/

its a new year wish. today is chinese new year eve, its a big thing among chinese and everyone shd be having reunion dinner with family now. koreans celebrate this too. but its nice there is some mirroring going on.
----------------------74c415385343fbf21c3c6831b47eca8065388f2d

33 korean movie industry professionals voted for the actor and actress that they wish to cast for a movie in 2015:
Actress1) Jeon Ji Hyun, Son Ye Jin (7 votes)3) Jeon Do Hyun (5 votes)4) Han Hyo Joo (3 votes)5) Ha Ji Won, Shim Eun Kyung,  Suzy (2 votes)
Actor1) Son Kang Ho (snow piercer lead) (11 votes)2) Kim Soo Hyun (6 votes)3) Choi Min Shik, Ha Jung Woo, Kim Woo Bin (3 votes)