[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

class="post-title entry-title" Reserved Love: Episode 3 Posted on 11:59 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments RL3-1.jpg Mu Young feels his heart already broken into thousand pieces. While Na Young holds him tighter. It’s the time when he feels he’d rather ends up everything. His tears start to fall. “What have you done with him?” Mu Young...
link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2015/02/reserved-love-episode-3.html

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kanyaprasetyo
I am posting the Northcape picture here, just incase they removed it in the future.
They still use JiJi on their English webpage:
nc.jpg
--------------------------------------
FYI for all tanyang shippers (lurkers and all), the interviews that JCW did for Chinese media will be out any time this week. I suspect probably by tomorrow or Wednesday, because Thursday is Chinese New Year and there should be other special programmes. They mention he was asked about his ideal type. I am not sure what he is going to answer. Just brace yourself in case he chooses Park Min Young. You will have to understand its his latest drama, and most celebs always choose their co-stars from their latest drama. But I am still hoping he will just give a description, the one that he has always been describing: communicate well etc. Am keeping my faith.

Guest chaifer13

@‌kanyaprasetyo,yes,i agree with you,likewise withe hjw when she was ask whom she will choose to work with her on her next project,and she answered psj.it is very inpolite to choose another person when the other person that is among the selection is at your side right?and another thing is psj is so much eager to say that he is a big fan of hjw so in exchange to his compliment with hjw she will choose psj over hb and jcw just saying :P

actually I have to apologise to @nyangie123, when she said trollcape change JCW out becos he could be possibly dating hjw.
Some one on Baidu said the same thing, she said no real life couples do CFs. I tried to recall those that I have seen, and I really dont remember any married couples or dating couples doing CF together. Chingus - come across any such CFs?-------------------Yesterday Choi Dong gu, the actor who acted as Healer's teacher posted this pix on his IG, taken during the filming of Healer ep 10
feb16.jpg

he refers to JCW as Hyung! haha, but he look so much older. If chingus remember, he is the one that is currently managed by HJW's agency.

@qwenlidoes this apply to k-ent only?
Still feel bad about what Trollcape did. Didn't see it coming. I remember them making a big fuss when they introduced the new model last year, right? (There were some teasers of a guy with a Trollcape bag over his head). But there was none this time. So this change is a big surprise. :(
Oh well, I need to move on. LOL

@qwenli, i agree with nyangie123  nowadays they dun engage dating couple for cf.HB /SHK 's case is an example, is difficult to do photoshoot together when they broke up,instead they hv to do it seprately.
It could be the reason trollcape hv to replace JCW.

Hi everyone !!
I'm new here and I've been a silent reader of this thread for long time since EK's airing.I just made an acc. here and as you see, this's my first post :)
I wonder that the pic of Mr YJJ and unnie disappeared in his ins., I can't see it and HJW posted the pic with snowman and cake (at caption line) in the same day he post a snowman pic.(6 days ago). Just a coincidence ?? :-?

moon-moon said: Hi everyone !!
I'm new here and I've been a silent reader of this thread for long time since EK's airing.I just made an acc. here and as you see, this's my first post :)
I wonder that the pic of Mr YJJ and unnie disappeared in his ins., I can't see it and HJW posted the pic with snowman and cake (at caption line) in the same day he post a snowman pic.(6 days ago). Just a coincidence ?? :-?

hjw sister posted a selfie pic with the guy above. (Hwaedal new actor who acted in Healer as JH's teacher.

힐러샘 love♡♡♡ #최동구 #전유경 #해와달 #뜨는신인배우 #남자신인배우 #액션배우 #힐러

A photo posted by june yugyeong (@chicandchick) on Feb 15, 2015 at 11:34pm PST

힐러샘 love♡♡♡

#최동구 #전유경 #해와달 #뜨는신인배우

#남자신인배우 #액션배우 #힐러

Sam Healer love ♡♡♡

Choedonggu # # # sun and the moon around the pedicle # shakers Newcomer

Male Newcomer Actor # # # Action healer

hmmmm so theyre watching

@captain its chicandchick

Thanks captain ChelseaS for welcoming me  :\">
Not one but two actors from HJW's company played in Healer ?So, I think HJW's family and her staff watched Healer to support their new actors ;)Although I don't love Healer as much as Empress Ki but its rating still make me feel  ~X(

to answer your question @moon-moon. yep there are two newbie actors acted on Healer and yep both came from Hwaedal Company. the 1st one is the guy pic posted above. the 2nd guy was the one who played as JungHo's Father (younger years) so both guys are related or closer to jcw's charcter in the drama

Archived