[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

And after Puppy showed the mickey ring, JW posted pic with the caption "Nice~!" just like she answered him:)

Unnie still hasn't posted selca with her co-star on IG, so I make a bet with my friend that she won't do that till the drama's finished, although I don't think I'll win but it's an exciting bet

Edited by moon-moon
  • Like 6

This is the song "I think about you" that JCW sang in his FM in Hongkong, I really like the lyric esp. the sentences "Is love always like butterflies to you" (butterfly again :wub:) and "I always think about you, yes I think about you even on busy day, each moment" (hope they always think about each other even when they're busy these days :))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX1egDLERjY

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chaifer13

I think  there is really a hidden meaning about the ig post of hjw and jcw.hjw just posted in her ig she is wearing a shirt with a mickey mouse print did jcw also posted a picture about the ring with minnie mouse head:P

Guest chaifer13

Hello chinggus!another coincidence?hjw posted in her ig walking on the road  with the blue sky while jcw posted  a selfie with a dark gray sky on his background sorry i dont know how to post the picture here:P

Hello chinggus!another coincidence?hjw posted in her ig walking on the road  with the blue sky while jcw posted  a selfie with a dark gray sky on his background sorry i dont know how to post the picture here:P

I wonder why JCW was floating on the clouds. Maybe he secretly flied to Hawaii to have a vacation too. :phew: *delulu mode*

HJW looks so pretty in Haiwaii. :wub:

CNooIfrUkAAEYFQ.jpg

source: ladykate twitter

• Like 8

Keep being delulu chingu! Even JCW himself still not getting HJW out of his head..

-------------

Excerpt from @Star1 interview:

Q: Which older actor/actress is the most memorable to you?
Ha Ji Won noona! As Ji Won noona is my school senior and much more senior than me, it was difficult to approach her initially. At first, I thought a lot about what I should say to her. I ended up saying, “Senior, you are my school senior.” But noona only said “yes” which surprised me. Because her reply was very different from what I was expecting. Hahaha. Actually, I was expecting a reply like “Oh~ really? Who’s your professor? So you are my junior”, so I was very flustered when she only said “yes”. From that moment, I had a mental breakdown. I even thought “We are doing a 50-episode production, this is a big problem” and “She doesn’t really like school?” (laugh). Fortunately, there were many scenes where we had to appear together, so we got close very quickly. I get dizzy thinking about that time.

read more: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/09/04/magazine-star1-september-2015-issue-twenty-nine-ji-chang-wook/

--------------------

Do I need to say more? The most memorable actress?? Surely his favorite Noona... :phew::phew::phew:

• Like 13

Keep being delulu chingu! Even JCW himself still not getting HJW out of his head..

-------------

Excerpt from @Star1 interview:

Q: Which older actor/actress is the most memorable to you?
Ha Ji Won noona! As Ji Won noona is my school senior and much more senior than me, it was difficult to approach her initially. At first, I thought a lot about what I should say to her. I ended up saying, “Senior, you are my school senior.” But noona only said “yes” which surprised me. Because her reply was very different from what I was expecting. Hahaha. Actually, I was expecting a reply like “Oh~ really? Who’s your professor? So you are my junior”, so I was very flustered when she only said “yes”. From that moment, I had a mental breakdown. I even thought “We are doing a 50-episode production, this is a big problem” and “She doesn’t really like school?” (laugh). Fortunately, there were many scenes where we had to appear together, so we got close very quickly. I get dizzy thinking about that time.

read more: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/09/04/magazine-star1-september-2015-issue-twenty-nine-ji-chang-wook/

--------------------

Do I need to say more? The most memorable actress?? Surely his favorite Noona... :phew::phew::phew:

what I find it amazing more that he still can recall all of his thoughts in regards her simple answer !! 

Edited by wangnyeo
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@moon-moon gives me the inspiration to do this!

When JCW filmed 'Healer', he posted a short clip of his shadow, and recently HJW did something similar.

JCW often posts pics of his half face on his IG. I think HJW is also influenced by his style. :phew:

tumblr_nv60ix4F2m1twu697o1_540.png

A few weeks ago HJW posted of pic of eagle on her IG.

11850429_890086681074961_1661588142_n.jp

I didn't know what she meant, but now I think she implied of KONUS logo. Hehe...

11951325_865507706860854_633841697143843

Edited by nploan
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Unnie & Oppa Pleeeease get married! I'm still waiting for that wedding invitation.... :w00t::P:wub:

aigooo, but seriously...Will our prayers ever be heard? :rolleyes:

I miss uri JiJi interactions so much :tears: New drama or movie pleaaseee? :wub:

1405313742_jipl.jpg

ps. our royal couple forever in my heart :wub:

830787.gif

• Like 8