[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Which hand touching scenes /:) /:)

How cn chinggus forgot :-/ [-( [-(

Maybe too much fishy thats why didnt bother abt those hand touching scenes in bts :P:P

Well the black market bts (thanx to the mr bang /mbc staff) the hand touching/??massaging =)) =)) in the scene where sn n tahwan went out of the palace to find out the blood letter :-B :-B

The release bts another hand touching is when the jealous th ordered wy to be caught .. Tat scene should not have any skinships btwn sn n th (but in bts the pervy piggy doing some "outdoor spa" hand treatment for unnie but interrupted by golta who knows tis piggy have ulterior motive while the hyena still remain blur =)) =))

Extract from OSEN
"He even gives a specific example of how much thought he puts into an affectionate scene, sharing “To put it simply, we’re not real boyfriend and girlfriend so the actor female actress might not like [filming such scenes]..."
ok ... ok... Puppy I understand you, you don't need to clarify about that :D

i wonder do chinggus curious to know why the media in korea never questioned unnie or piggy abt the kissing scenes in ek :-/ :-/ after all the underwater kiss are very beautiful captured ...

Only through the brave taiwan media that we gt to know it took such a long day to capture the scene ...

why korea media dare to ask kissing scenes such as in pinocchio (psh will talk abt her skill seem improving as she have dating experience already ;;) ;;) )

Jaejoong also not shy to talk abt his kissing scenes will have so many retakes after all it is juz part of acting ...

Park seo joon also talked abt his daring kissing scene with older female cast...in witch romance ...

How come they didnt Ask further abt kissing scene frm the queen chemistry hjw (after all she also been asked before abt kissing scenes with lee seung gi that 9years YOUNGER than her ) but not piggy :-/ :-/

And again korea media dare to question piggy in tis post healer interview :-? :-? And he HoNesTly explain the intimate scenes are Too MAny ... And even sigh after looking at the scripts ...

/:) /:)

he is being a gentleman for caring the female cast/actress who may feel not comfortable for intimate scenes...Tats part of being good actor and i cn see piggy is moving towards the right path ;);)

Btw i wonder why piggy address his cast as noona ?? It is juz one year old gap .. They cn drop the formality after so many intimate scenes ... Juz like how binnie n unnie ...

But piggy adresss unnie as hjw-sshi in the tax event tsk tsk tsk ... Wonder will this year be any formal congratulatory message frm piggy ?? Haha suddenly YEobo =)) =))

@drbigapple‌

you make it sound like puppy was on the dark side and just come back. no no, he is well aware that enlistment looms and is trying to work as much as possible.

i think why the kiss scenes in EK were never asked by k media is becos the questions are vetted and both jiji cancel out those questions and dont want to answer, which make it even more fishy really sharky.

from tvdaily, jcw said that after Healer ended, he received many offers so much so he dance by himself for half an hour . but he is taking his time to decide carefully.

lol its so funny and so cute. am glas that even though e ratings is not high for the drama, he is recognise for his acting and popularity =D>

Chingus !
I think the media didn't ask the lead actors of EK about the kiss scenes because there're not only loveline (n kiss scene) of Tanyang but also loveline (n kiss scene) of Wangnyang, plus WY's a Korean. So, it would be hard for them to answer. I think so  :)
Puppy's thoughtful n considerate, so he care of the feeling of actress who may feel not comfortable for intimate scenes but I'm not sure if the actress didn't feel comfortable or she completely enjoyed the kisses with him (the person who's very good looking n gentle :>)

Oh! Never saw these before @sakura29angelThanks for sharing

Where's @jiji0203 these days? Also @janice3joy3 and @yayahime and dino!
Miss you guys! 
@poire9219Welcome back! haven't seen you in a while. 
BTW, the link you posted gives a NOT FOUND error. :(