[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@drbigapple, it's just that Gong Yoo is not attractive to me at all. I watched Coffee Prince before, but I'm only interested in Yoo Eun Hye. I just don't feel the chemistry between HJW and GY. Before I knew JCW, I had always wished that HJW would reunite with Jo In Sung  :> . I also watched an interview of HJW and Song Seung Heon, and I think they look so cute together. When seeing GY and HJW at the Tax event, I didn't feel anything. That's all !
@qwenli, I think HJW watched that "Secret Love Affair" drama, and then JCW joined her to watch it together. Haha, =))

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@drbigapple
I believe they can, since the story will have to be adapted to the specific country, also the number of episodes maybe different. Its not a copy and paste thing.
Fated to love you have some different elements from the original.

Actually I think JCW watch any drama except his drama =)) =))

Now that i think of it, EK and Healer both aired on Monday-Tuesdays, the dramas that JCW mentioned he watched in interviews are Dr.Stranger, Secret Love Affair, Pride n Prejudice, all aired on Monday-Tuesday, it means he didn't watch his own drama right? Haha

While HJW on the other hand, 2 movies that she watched are The Girl Who Leapt through time and Dirty Dancing, all have considerable age gap or time gap between the leads... :-B
She's interested in age gap relationship or already into one? ;))

class="post-title entry-title" Reserved Love: Episode 6 Posted on 11:27 AMby TaNyang Haven with No comments ep6-1.jpg“I miss you”. The words that ringing in Young Won’s ears for now. “Ah, how I can say I miss him too?” she talks to herself. She looks at her phone and ponders for a long time. She wonders if it’s good to call him again...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2015/03/reserved-love-episode-6.html

call me delulu, but yesterday night JCW just fly back to Seoul after his HK trip then then....
now tonight HJW having a nice dinner with two wine glasses.... :-?
these sort of dinner, must be with a guy right?
the picture must be, must be taken by someone opposite her.... 8-}
ahhhhhh...
but if she eats out with a handsome dude, surely the chef will rat on her? :)]
dont post these kind of pix Miss Ha, I will really misunderstand, I really will.... \:D/

class="post-title entry-title" TaNyang Weekly 08/03/2015 Posted on 2:04 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments B_fQ35rWQAQMcR1.jpg TaNyang Weekly comes back this week with heavy dose of prettiness, news and events. 1. Talk of the month! Ha Ji Won is in talks to headlining the remake of Taiwanese drama “In Time With You” and renamed “The Time I Loved...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2015/03/tanyang-weekly-08032015.html

Guest chaifer13

I've just saw the ig update of unnie,as i observed the video the shadow in the video is not her... it is a reflection of a man coz what ive seen it has a short hair and the shoes that is he wearing just try to look closely at it correct me if im wrong its just my observation,and the caption must be a forwarded message to unnie by the person in the video :-?

chaifer13 said: I've just saw the ig update of unnie,as i observed the video the shadow in the video is not her... it is a reflection of a man coz what ive seen it has a short hair and the shoes that is he wearing just try to look closely at it correct me if im wrong its just my observation,and the caption must be a forwarded message to unnie by the person in the video :-?

@chaifer13
unfortunately my eyesight not so powerful. for this we have to summon @nploan or @namyo.I only see a shadow of the square box that the person is carrying.but the posting time is odd, if she is saying she is going to the dinner, the video should be posted before the table pix.
hmmm, maybe she is saying she is at a dinner and then she is on the way somewhere with a box of gift? But she even bother to put in audio to her walking. hmmm.
she did that the same thing last year when JCW came back from Taiwan, back then it was her jogging and it was a very upbeat audio.this vid is also filming her own footsteps with an audio. the timings are just :-?
@drbigappleI know you are going to roll your eyes reading all these... but her timing is perfect, you know. :-O-----------------------
Ever since the end of EK, she posts funny things you know, you all agree right?

chaifer13 said: I've just saw the ig update of unnie,as i observed the video the shadow in the video is not her... it is a reflection of a man coz what ive seen it has a short hair and the shoes that is he wearing just try to look closely at it correct me if im wrong its just my observation,and the caption must be a forwarded message to unnie by the person in the video :-?

I saw it ,just look at the shadow  near the ending part.I hv to watch it many times too , dun u guys find it weird that she is posting funny video it must hidden msges .Is she wearing track shoes?or someone else i wonder.

Archived