♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

March 27, 2014
Yoon Si Yoon and Yeo Jin Goo Laugh at Each Other
Source: BNTNews
7ics0tf6ae3vtv8quk84kcbii7nhclu9.jpg

[by Sunghee Park] On March 27, new film ‘Professional Mr. Baek’ held its press conference at Lotte Cinema in Jayang-dong, Seoul.
New Film ‘Professional Mr. Baek’ portrays story of famous pro golfer Baek Se Jin(Yoon Si Yoon) who loses everything after a drunk-driving accident and ends up becoming a golf instructor of a group of students at an island village school.
Meanwhile, ‘Professional Mr. Baek,’ starring Yoon Si Yoon, Yeo Jin Goo, Park Sang Myun and Lee Byung Joo, is set to hit theater on April 3. (photo by bntnews DB)
6q29fuetre6zmh80fhx3yo7kmznvcqg8.jpg
wdxfejgj172ouiipm596m31uah4y5bjr.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

March 28, 2014
Yoon Shi-yoon in 'One Hundred Percent'
PYH2014032800720031500_P2.jpg

Actor Yoon Shi-yoon (L) poses at an event in Seoul on March 27, 2014, to promote the new film "One Hundred Percent," the story of a former professional golfer becoming an elementary school teacher after developing a language disorder in an accident. At right is actor Yeo Jin-goo. (Yonhap) (END)

March 27, 2014
New Film 'Professional Mr. Baek' Hold its Press Conference
Source: BNTNews
jekyeri1g5ty595785vsl682sx7m1620.jpg

[by Sunghee Park] On March 27, new film ‘Professional Mr. Baek’ held its press conference at Lotte Cinema in Jayang-dong, Seoul.
New Film ‘Professional Mr. Baek’ portrays story of famous pro golfer Baek Se Jin(Yoon Si Yoon) who loses everything after a drunk-driving accident and ends up becoming a golf instructor of a group of students at an island village school.
Meanwhile, ‘Professional Mr. Baek,’ starring Yoon Si Yoon, Yeo Jin Goo, Park Sang Myun and Lee Byung Joo, is set to hit theater on April 3. (photo by bntnews DB)

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(240, 173, 29); text-rendering: optimizelegibility;"[spot] Yoon Shi-yoon and Yeo Jin-goo’s New Movie ‘Mr. PerfectPosted by: psr project, March 28, 2014 | getitk
122.jpg
Yoon Shi-yoon and Yeo Jin-goo are doing the same pose as on the poster
Press screening for <Mr. Perfect> was held at the Lotte Cinema KonKuk University with the participation of the director Kim Myung-kyun and the cast including Yun Shi-yun, Yeo Jin-goo, Park Sang Myun and Lee Byung Joon.
The movie <Mr. Perfect> is a story of a former star-golfer Baek Se-Jin (Yoon Si-Yoon) who has lost everything from a drunken driving accident. He goes to an island to recover, and discovers a school that is about to be closed. To save the school that has 6 students, the trouble maker Lee Byeong-Joo (Yeo Jin-Goo) and innocent children go on an adventure.

2-13.jpg
Here are some of the questions asked to the actors during the press screening.
How do you feel about acting without any dialogues and lines?Yoon Shi-yoon – Still learning how to act, I actually felt under pressure thinking the fact that I had to act and express emotions without saying anything. But after the shooting began I started acting with the other actors andI was able to act without lines and express various emotions.

<To Yeo Jin-goo> You look younger than now. How do you feel about that?Yeo Jin-goo – Well, I haven’t watched the movie yet. But I did watched the trailer and yeah, I definitely look younger in the movie. It would be strange a little to see myself looking young on the screen. But that actually gives me the chance to look back on the moment I was acting.

<To Yoon Shi-yoon> You played a character who suffers a slump. Have you also been in a slump?Yoon Shi-yoon – ‘Baek Se-Jin’ suffered a slump when he felt lost and had no idea what to do. But then he met the children and fell in love with golf again and got out of the slump. The movie doesn’t tell you whether Baek succeeds in the end. When I made a debut on a drama, the TV rating was 25%, then it went up to 50%. I think being complacent is the worst slump you can have.
<To Yeo Jin-goo> You played a country boy living in an island. Are there any reasons for accepting the role?Yeo Jin-goo – Well, I thought ‘Byung-ju’ was a very interesting character and I liked that the movie was about golf. ‘Byung-ju’ had many teachers who came to the island then went away, which let him down. Then he starts to recover from the hurt after he meets Mr, Baek. What is funny is that I didn’t need to wear much make-up as I naturally had my skin tanned working on an island. My skin is pretty dark anyway. (Laughter)
418.jpg

<To Park Sang-myun> You played Yeo Jin-goo’s father who is an alcoholic. Are there any acting tips?Park Sang-myun – I don’t have any bad drinking habits. I had to remind myself of the feeling I have when I’m drunk. It’s been pretty long since the filming ended. Yeo Jin-goo, my son in the movie, had a small face and look very cute but he grew up a lot since then. I think I should call him ‘Mr. Yeo’. Speaking the dialect was challenging to me. There have been some problems until the release of the movie. I hope everything goes well now. Yeo Jin-goo’s starred in the movie before he appeared on ‘Moon Embracing the Sun’ 

<To Yoon Shi-yoon and  Yeo Jin-goo> The subject of the movie is golf. What effort did you make to play your characters?I've become more interested in golf after this movie. Now I want to play golf more with people I know.shares his feelings with others through golf.He is a gold prodigy who is trained by a former golfer who was hugely successful. I had golf lessons with Shi-yoon for 3 to 4 months and learned basic golf postures.317.jpg

Can you tell me stories behind casting decisions?Director – I wanted to cast Yeo Jin-goo after watching ‘King of Baking, Kim Takgu’. He is handsome and wants to act really well. He often makes me smile. I thought he was the right guy for his character. I was happy to hear that he liked the story of good people.Yeo Jin-goo was in the sixth grade when I first met him. I couldn’t find anyone suitable for the character among all those actors who auditioned for the role. Then I came across Yeo Jin-goo in the movie ‘Sad Movie’. When I met him I saw ‘Lee Byung-ju’ from him. I liked the way he looked and his deep dark eyes. And he began shooting when he was in the 8th grade.
 <To Yoon Shi-yoon and Yeo Jin-gu> How was it to play the teacher and the student each other in the movie?Yoon Shi-yoon – It is not just an ordinary teacher and student relationship. The teacher lost his dream while the student never had one. Then they together found their dream, golf. Golf isn’t depicted as a hard sport in the movie. It is not only about teaching but also finding something together like friends or partners do. Yeo Jin-goo and I may look like friends or brothers in the movie.

Do you want to say anything to movie viewers?Yoon Shi-yoon – I felt really appreciated about every part of the movie. It’s taken a long time to show you this movie since the beginning of the shooting. I think the movie can make every one of you happy. It’s a great movie to watch in the spring with people you love, your family and friends.Yeo Jin-goo – We really wanted to show you this movie. It’s really great that we can finally release it. Spring is the best season to play golf, which makes it perfect to watch the movie. You should feel the spring watching the movie with the people you love, your friends or family. Come to the cinema on April 3rd and watch it.

Any ‘movie pledges’ to make?Yoon Shi-yoon – If the movie draws 5 million viewers I want Yeo Jin-goo to dance like a girl band.Park Sang-myun – If it draws 5.5 million viewers I want to see both Yoon Shi-yoon and Yeo Jin-gu dance Girls’ Generation’s dance moves.Yeo Jin-goo – If it is more than 5 million viewers I will dance like girl-bands with Yoon Shi-yoon.

517.jpg
Yeo Jin-goo, the youngest in the cast is also enjoying the press screening.Everyone was cheerful especially after the long wait for the release of the movie.

Written by Han Jihee, Photographed by Ryuma, Translated by Lee Sarah | Getitk

March 29, 2014
Park Soo Jin reveals photos of herself with Yeo Jin Gu & Yoon Si Yoon.
Source: STARN News
20140328150342_533510bed176a_1.jpg
Park Soo Jin revealed photos of herself with Yeo Jin Gu and Yoon Si Yoon.
On March 28th, Park Soo Jin uploaded a couple of photos on her Twitter, and wrote, "It was my first time to attend a movie premiere! I watched an amazing new film called '100%' with actors Yoon Si Yoon and Yeo Jin Gu. Good luck to '100%'."
The photos show Park Soo Jin at premiere of movie '100%', and posing together with two heroins of the movie, Yoon Si Yoon and Yeo Jin Gu.
Yoon Si Yoon is putting his hand on Park Soo Jin's shoulder, and showing a bright smile at the camera.
Netizens who saw the post left comments, such as "Yeo Jin Gu and Yoon Si Yoon are looking great", "Park Soo Jin is looking amazing", "I love your new song."
Meanwhile, '100%' will be officially released on April 3rd', and Park Soo Jin released her first debut single on March 14th.
/Reporting by Choi Hyun-Jung en@starnnews.com

Guest simplyallysa

Just glad to see this thread for a longest time waiting!..Thanks for making it!...I can finally express my admirations of YEO JIN GOO...just love this boy!..I usually watch his tv series Potato star..

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Si Yoon and Yeo Jin Goo shared their first impressions of each other!

'Entertainment Relay' sat down with the two rising actors and when asked about their first impressions of each other, Yeo Jin Goo commented on his co-star Yoon Si Yoon, "He is a lot more handsome [in real life] than on TV." Yoon Si Yoon shared his complex, "I am surprisingly not as short as I appear on TV, right? People think I'm short", and revealed his real height to be 178 cm (~5'10").

http://youtu.be/B-6qgVgpCpM

Yoon Si Yoon also revealed how impressed he was with Yeo Jin Goo, "I was really surprised. When he acts for the emotional scenes, more so that him acting well by himself, he makes others' acting more touching."
The reporter asked, "I was watching 'Superman is Back' and I heard that Yeo Jin Goo has a lot of girlfriends", referring to when Jang Hyun Sung's son Jun Suh asked Yeo Jin Goo if he had a lot of girlfriends to which he said yes. Yeo Jin Goo looked flustered and explained, "They're just friends who are girls."
'Professional Mr. Baek' will finally make its way to theaters on April 3!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/yoon-si-yoon-and-yeo-jin-goo-reveal-their-first-impressions-of-each-other

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo and Yoon Shi Yoon Both Want to Do a Romance with Go Hyun Jung
On the March 31 episode of SBS’s “Good Morning Entertainment Special,” actors Yoon Shin Yoon and Yeo Jin Goo, stars of the new film “Mr. Perfect,” both picked Go Hyun Jung as the actress that they most want to work with.
20140331_1396225464_33881500_1_59_201403

Specifically, they were asked, “Which actress do you most want to act in a romance with?” Yoon Shi Yoon replied first that he really wants to work with Go Hyun Jung, and Yeo Jin Goo, surprised, said that he’s always felt the same way, as well. Yoon Shi Yoon said, “Let’s do it together. I’ll be the oldest, and you can be my younger brother.” Yeo Jin Goo joked, “Then is Go Hyun Jung our older sister?” at which Yoon Shi Yoon, taken aback, said, “Let’s not be related.”
In other news, the new film “Mr. Perfect,” starring Yoon Shi Yoon and Yeo Jin Goo, will hit theaters on April 3
http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/31/yeo-jin-goo-and-yoon-shi-yoon-both-want-to-do-a-romance-with-go-hyun-jung/#.Uzl3GqiSzi8
I approved of this. I never thought of this pairing before... Move on Jo In Sung...  ;) Here come the fresh blood. 

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"′Professional Mr. Baek′ Starring Yoon Shi Yoon and Yeo Jin Goo Sold to 8 Countries

Professional Mr. Baek, starring Yoon Shi Yoon and Yeo Jin Goo, has been sold in eight countries, prior to premiering in Korea. 

Japan, which was the first to buy the film, will be premiering the movie in August. Professional Mr. Baek also gathered attention when it was presented at Hong Kong Film Market and was purchased by Hong Kong, Singapore China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia and Philippines, marking the start of promotions around Asia.

′Professional Mr. Baek′ Starring Yoon Shi Yoon and Yeo Jin Goo Sold to 8 Countries

The film is Yoon Si Yoon’s last project before he enlists in the army and his collaboration with the rising star Yeo Jin Goo, who starred in Hwa Yi, has been causing a buzz in and out of Korea. 

Professional Mr. Baek is about a former professional golfer Baek Pro (Yoon Shi Yoon) who quits playing golf due to an accident and comes to live in an island, where he unintentionally becomes the golf teacher of a school with only six students, one of which is trouble maker Lee Byung Joo (Yeo Jin Goo).

Professional Mr. Baek will be premiering on April 3 in Korea.

Photo credit: Mines Entertainment | 
Mwave News 

20140402231657_533c1bd8dafa3_1.jpg
Copyright of movie 'Professional Mr. Back' was sold to eight different countries.

Movie 'Professional Mr. Back' will premiere on April 3rd, and copyright of the movie was sold to eight different countries even before its official release.

The first country that bought the film's copyright was Japan, and the film will be officially released in Japan this August.

During Hong Kong Film Market, which took place last month, buyers from Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Philippines signed copyright contracts.

'Professional Mr. Back' is the last work of Yoon Si Yoon before his military service, and Yeo Jin Gu, who is one of the most leading young actors in Korea these days, casted in the film as Yoon Si Yoon's partner. A great number of fans are showing huge anticipation for the two charming actors' collaboration, and it is also being talked about as one of the most anticipated film of the year.

Meanwhile, 'Professional Mr. Back' will be officially released on April 3rd.
Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com | StarN News

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(240, 173, 29); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px;"[show! Beautiful Men] Unrealistic Boy ‘Yeo Jin-goo’Posted by: psr project , April 4, 2014s02.jpg
(Possible Personal Feelings)
A child actor who showed great acting of shedding tears in the movie ‘Sad Movie’ has turned into an actor who can act quiet well in several soap operas.
Yeo Jin-goo, who played young King ‘Lee Hwon’ who couldn’t forget his first love ‘Yeon-woo’ in the drama ‘Moon Embracing the Sun’, made the viewers know his name and love him. His charming smile and handsome face with his ability to act are what make him more attractive.
Every time he appears in a drama or a movie, he grows physically, but he also draws more attention and raises expectations of his fans.
He’s still a high school student, not a man. But time flows. He’ll soon become a perfect adult actor. Yeo Jin-gu, who always tries to show his best with his roles, has been chosen as the fourth beautiful man of out ‘Beautiful Men’ series.
 sunnmoon_photo120112095811imbcdrama0.jpg
Yeo Jin-gu made his name known to more people through ‘Moon Embracing the Sun’
still03.jpg
He got Chungmuro’s attention with great acting in ‘Hwayi: A Monster Boy’ 
81_still02.jpg
“The ketchup should look pretty on hotdogs!” Snack times are always fun!
 10.jpg“I’m full of evergy!” Has he just come back from school?
520A8277.jpg
He dubbed the documentary film ‘Uigwe – 8 Days of Festival’
Written by Han Jihee, Photo by Showbox and Lotte Entertainment, Translated by Lee Sarah | GetitK

Guest adikkeluangman

So the film sold to my country too. I guess it will straight goes to pay-channel-tv as usual. Not released in cinemas.
My friend currently in Korea send me this picture coz it remind her of me. :P YJG real life cardboard promo. Taken in Sinchon. I guess credit goes to her.
BkeE4f3CMAEigxB.jpg

Yoon Shi-yoon’s golf movie finally hits theatersby awcoconuts | April 5, 2014 BaekPro13.jpg

It took a while, but Baek Pro (aka One Hundred Percent or Professional Mr. Baek), the golf movie made back in 2011, finally arrived in theaters this week. That’s normally not a good sign that it took so long to see the light of day, but the trailer promises a heartwarming and uplifting story. Let’s hope Yoon Shi-yoon (Prime Minister and IBaker King Kim Tak-gu) can deliver, as this might be one of the last works we’ll see him in before he enlists in the army. It’s unconfirmed when, but he’s due to enlist sometime this year.

Baek Pro is the story of former pro golfer Baek Se-jin (Yoon Shi-yoon), whose career ends after a sudden accident. After a two-year slump, he heads to an island village to recuperate. He encounters a school that is in danger of being shut down, and in an effort to save the school, the townspeople engage Baek Pro in a scheme to groom the village kids into golfers, including the town’s biggest rebel, jailbait hottie Yeo Jin-gu (Potato Star 2013QR3Hwa-yi).

read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/04/yoon-shi-yoons-golf-movie-finally-hits-theaters/

BaekPro3.jpg

BaekPro6.jpg

BaekPro5.jpg

Archived