♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Si Yoon and Yeo Jin Goo's film 'Professional Mr. Baek' to finally premiere
yoon-si-yoon-yeo-jin-goo_1394495994_af_o

Yoon Si Yoon and Yeo Jin Goo's film 'Professional Mr. Baek' will finally make its way to theaters on April 3!
'Professional Mr. Baek' portrays the story of a famous professional golfer Baek Se Jin (Yoon Si Yoon) who loses everything after a drunk-driving accident and ends up training six students, including the school's representative troublemaker Lee Byung Joo (Yeo Jin Goo), to save their school from being closed down.
The movie entered crank-in back in 2011 and will finally premiere three years later. Yoon Si Yoon, Yeo Jin Goo, Park Sang Mun, Chun Ho Jin, Lee Kyung Young, Lee Byung Jun, and Lee Won Jong will bring laughs and touch hearts with the inspirational story.
It's been a long time coming, so grab a date and watch 'Professional Mr. Baek' in theaters starting April 3!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/yoon-si-yoon-and-yeo-jin-goos-film-professional-mr-baek-to-finally-premiere
Movie thread in Soompi.

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(240, 173, 29); text-rendering: optimizelegibility;"[upcoming film] , Miracle of an Island Made by Yoon Si-Yoon and Yeo Jin-GooPosted by: psr project , March 11, 2014

poster1.jpg
The movie <Mr. Perfect> is a story of a former star-golfer Baek Se-Jin (Yoon Si-Yoon) who has lost everything from a drunken driving accident. He goes to an island to recover, and discovers a school that is about to be closed. To save the school that has 6 students, the trouble maker Lee Byeong-Joo (Yeo Jin-Goo) and innocent children goes on an adventure.
Yoon Si-Yoon played a troubled pro golfer, who gets dragged into the plot to save the school. This movie will be his last movie before the military service.
As his co-star, Yeo Jin-Goo, who showed an impressive acting in <Hwayi: A Monster Boy> stars. In addition, solid list of supporting actors including Park Sang-Myun, Cheon Ho-Jin, Lee Gyeung-young, Lee Byung-Joon, and Lee Won-Jong creates more curiosity.
Continuing from <The Way Home>, <My Teacher, Mr. Kim>, and <Punch>, <Mr. Perfect> will provide delightful laughs and emotions. The movie opens April 3.

Written by Han Jihee | getitk.com

Guest adikkeluangman

Movie “Professional Mr. Baek” Starring Yoon Shi Yoon and Yeo Jin Gu Premieres in April
The movie “Professional Mr. Baek,” starring actors Yoon Shi Yoon and Yeo Jin Gu, has finally received a premiere date for April 3.

“Professional Mr. Baek” is about a famous professional golfer, Baek Se Jin (Yoon Shi Yoon) who loses everything after a drunk-driving accident and ends up becoming the golf instructor of a group of students at an island village school. “The golfer who came to play and was roped into being a teacher,” is how Baek Se Jin is described on the movie poster.
The movie will tell the story of the school’s six students, led by representative Lee Byung Joo (Yeo Jin Gu),  described as “the unstoppable bad boy,” and their teacher Baek Se Jin, and the troubles they encounter in their quest to save the school from closing down.
“Professional Mr. Baek” was filmed in 2011, so this was actually Yoon Shi Yoon’s follow-up project to “Baker King Kim Tak Gu,” and Yeo Jin Gu was not as famous as he is today. This explains why the actors look younger in the movie, especially Yeo Jin Gu, who was 14 in that time.
The star-studded supporting cast includes a list of familiar faces: Park Sang Myun plays Yeo Jin Gu’s father, while Chun Ho Jin, Lee Kyung Young and Lee Byung Joon also appear in the film.
“Professional Mr. Baek” (the Korean title literally means 100%) promises to be both funny and touching, and perhaps the poster text sums up what movie-goers can expect, “Two men present, a joyful miracle!”
“Professional Mr. Baek” premieres on April 3.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/12/movie-professional-mr-baek-starring-yoon-shi-yoon-and-yeo-jin-gu-premieres-in-april/#.UyAJYz_6Pi8

[*]A little look back at the movie that I just watched 2 days ago and was stuck at home awesome JinGoo was in it!![*]
[*]
[*]In Focus: Hwayi: A Monster Boy[*]
[*]by Pierce Conran /  Sep 27, 2013
xVHMfMcvjfvcRpRxsKBl.jpg
Directed by JANG Joon-hwanStarring KIM Yun-seok, YEO Jin-gu, CHO Jin-woong, KIM Sung-kyun, JANG Hyun-sung, PARK Hae-joonRelease Date October 9
Ten years is a long time to be away from the director’s chair, and for JANG Joon-hwan it feels particularly lengthy as the break follows a debut that left an impression on many. JANG’s Save the Green Planet was far from a success when it was originally released in 2003 but following a few festival appearances and sales to foreign markets, it quickly built a cult following overseas, entering the international cinephile conscious around the same time that Oldboy, Memories of Murder and A Tale of Two Sisters were doing wonders for the reputation of the nascent wave of new Korean films.
For his long-awaited sophomore work Hwayi: A Monster Boy, JANG has taken a very different approach by employing less diverse genre tropes while still remaining in the broader scope of the thriller genre. The mood is dark, the characters flawed and, as viewers have come to expect from the country’s genre fare, the production values are top notch.
HtrZwzgWcTEmDKBvtJzl.jpg
Hwayi, a boy living in a farm village, was raised by five fathers who are notorious criminals. One day, the group is commissioned to kill a man named LIM and his wife. While the other member of the group feel something odd about this particular contract, Suk-tae is adamant that they carry out the job with Hwayi in tow. During the job, Hwayi discovers a photograph of a child in LIM’s house. Eventually, Suk-tae hands his gun to Hwayi and he is forced to pull the trigger. He becomes ill after committing his first murder, and begins to realize that the boy in the photograph looks awfully familiar.   
Playing the young boy is up and coming star YEO Jin-goo. Though he started out as a child actor in the film Sad Movie (2005), it’s only in the last few years that YEO has made a name for himself, particularly in the K-drama series Moon Embracing the Sun. In his first big screen leading role, the young star proves himself up to the task and he’s ably supported from a cast that features veteran powerhouse KIM Yun-seok (The Thieves) and character actors such as CHO Jin-woong (The Front Line, 2011) and KIM Sung-kyun (Nameless Gangster).   
Boasting a strong visual palette and a number of energetic set pieces, Hwayi: A Monster Boy demonstrates the hallmarks that account for the continued appeal of the Korean thriller, both domestically and abroad. It may come as a surprise to anyone expecting another Save the Green Planet, but the intervening decade has done nothing to dull JANG’s visceral style and keen feel for atmosphere and pacing. Given the results here, it’s unlikely that we’ll be made to wait as long for his next offering.   
By Pierce Conran | koreanfilm

Guest adikkeluangman

My heart cannot take this. Too much cuteness....
Yeo Jin Goo Makes a Surprise Appearance on “Superman Returns”
yeo-jin-goo-superman-2.png
Yeo Jin Goo is another proof that time flies by as we were reminded again that the actor is no longer a child actor.
On the March 16 broadcast of KBS’ “Superman Returns” Yeo Jin Goo made a surprise appearance on the show when Jang Hyun Sung took his sons to a studio to take part in the commentary for the movie “Hwai: The Child Who Swallowed a Monster.”
Although the children were able to meet prominent actors such as Kim Yoon Suk and Kim Sung Kyun, the children were most shy around Yeo Jin Goo. When Yeo Jin Goo arrived late for the recording of the commentary, the children were nonetheless eager to meet him, even preparing a paper for him to sign. Between Joon Woo and Joon Suh, the oldest Joon Woo was the most embarrassed to meet an actor he recognized. The fact that the oldest son of an actor was embarrassed to meet an actor he knew (as he showed no real emotions when he met the other veteran actors) created a cute scene between the two sons and Yeo Jin Goo.
yeo-jin-goo-superman.jpg
When the youngest son Joon Seo asked Yeo Jin Goo “Did you have a lot of girlfriends?” everyone could not help but laugh as the oldest Joon Woo couldn’t hide his embarrassment. However, with a smile Yeo Jin Goo responded, “I did have a lot of girl friends in the past, but instead of dating, we were just friends.”

The kids also had the opportunity to feel Yeo Jin Goo’s muscular thighs in order to see the actor’s athleticism, once again causing laughter between the actors and the children. When Jang Hyun Sung told Yeo Jin Goo that his eldest son Joon Woo was “jealous of children with older brothers because he did not have one,” Yeo Jin Goo warmly responded, “I’ll visit more often,” lighting up the child’s face.
Hopefully we can see more of Yeo Jin Goo on “Superman Returns.”http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/17/yeo-jin-goo-makes-a-surprise-appearance-on-superman-returns/#.UyanEqj6Pi8

Here the videos.http://youtu.be/LSNu09ZSpCo http://youtu.be/XCmgmtSi0X4

Guest adikkeluangman

Here come the trailer for Professional Mr.Baek movie.
30shttp://youtu.be/H-dLwlpN6NgMain trailerhttp://youtu.be/AsVUZY8GMfY

Girls' Generation's Sooyoung wants to work on a drama with Yeo Jin Goo
Sooyoung-yeo-jin-goo_1395180085_af_org.j

On the March 18th installment of KBS 2TV's '1 Vs. 100', Girls' Generation's Sooyoung talked about the actors she worked with in the past and actor she wants to work with in the future.
In relation to the actors she's already worked with, Sooyoung said, "Because Kim Seung Woo sunbae liked baseball, we communicated well like friends. I liked Lee Jong Hyuk sunbae too because he was very considerate."
She then chose Yeo Jin Goo as the actor with whom she wanted to work someday. The MC said, "Isn't the age difference too big?" as she's about 7 years older. Sooyoung responded, "Even if we're not playing opposite each other [in a romance], I want to at least try working with him as his noona or something."
credit allkpop

endeavor

said:

rubie

said:

“Hwayi” was an R-rated film. Have you had a chance to see it yourself?

[size=2]

[/size][size=2]

Not yet. Although I did check out some of the scenes right after shooting them, I couldn’t see the entire movie because I was too young. Actually, I thought the producers would just let me in during the film premiere, but, to my disappointment, that never happened. (Laughs) After the premiere, director Jang Joon-hwan told me that I did a good job. When I come of age I will watch the movie myself and see if that compliment was true. 

[/size]

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo and Yoon Shi Yoon Are the Newest Bromance Couple for Film “Mr. Perfect”
yeojingoo-yoonshiyoon-mrperfect-poster.j

Yoon Shi Yoon and Yeo Jin Goo gave us a taste of their upcoming bromance for the film, “Mr. Perfect.”
New stills of Yoon Shi Yoon and Yeo Jin Goo for “Mr. Perfect” have been released. The film is about a professional golfer named Baek Pro (played by Yoon Shi Yoon), who loses everything after an unexpected accident. He then travels to a small island and visits a student that has only six students. While the school is in danger of being closed, he meets one of the students, Lee Byung Joo (played by Yeo Jin Goo).
The stills show Yeo Jin Goo learning golf from Yoon Shi Yoon in order to protect his school. Both actors look youthful and bright as they come together as a team.
Yoon Shi Yoon and Yeo Jin Goo’s highly anticipated bromance in “Mr. Perfect” will be revealed in theaters on April 3.
yoon-shi-yoon-yeo-jin-gu-movie-stills-03
http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/26/yeo-jin-goo-and-yoon-shi-yoon-are-the-newest-bromance-couple-for-film-mr-perfect/#.UzKxM6j6Pi8

Guest adikkeluangman

So today is the press conference.
Yoon Shi Yoon and Yeo Jin Gu Promises to Dance to SNSD If Movie Hits 5 Million Views
Making fans anticipate a sight to see, Yoon Shi Yoon and Yeo Jin Gu made a promise for when their new movie hits five million views. 
On March 27, Yoon Shi Yoon and Yeo Jin Gu participated in the press conference for its new movie, Professional Mr. Baek at the Lotte Cinema near Konkuk University.
94594499.jpg
There, Yoon Shi Yoon said, “I always wanted to see Yeo Jin Gu dance. If we receive five million views, we will dance to a girl group’s song. If it goes over 5.5 million views, we’ll do it with our seniors.”

Yeo Jin Gu appeared surprised at the promise, but then agreed to do it if Yoon Si Yoon also does it. 
Veteran actor, Park Sang Myun then pulled out, saying he can’t dance due to supposed hip problems, but he added that he would like to see a SNSD dance. 
Yoon Shi Yoon then finalized the promise saying that if Professional Mr. Baek gets five million views, he and Yeo Jin Gu will dance to SNSD.
100 Pro is about a pro-golfer (Yoon Shi Yoon), who loses everything due to an accident. He ends up trying to prevent a school on an island from closing with a rebellious teenager (Yeo Jin Gu). The movie will premiere on April 3. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/62174/yoonshiyoon-and-yeojingu-make-movie-promise

August 26, 2013
Yeo Jin Goo Is Growing Up Well for GQ Korea and Voguehttp://www.soompi.com/2013/08/26/yeo-jin-goo-is-growing-up-well-for-gq-korea-and-vogue/#.UzQ726iSwsA

GQ-yeo-jin-goo-09-2013-3.jpg
With his highly anticipated film “Hwai” to be released in October, Yeo Jin Goo has posed for a couple magazines, showing that he is growing up to be quite a handsome, young man!
Yeo Jin Goo recently posed for GQ Korea and Vogue magazines. For the GQ photo shoot, he sports various outfits, classing it up in a tux and also toning it down with a cable knit sweater. Actor Kim Yoon Suk posed alongside Yeo Jin Goo for the Vogue photo shoot, with Yeo Jin Goo intensely staring at his senior in a dark and moody atmosphere. His maturity and handsome looks are melting nunas’ hearts all over the world!
During the GQ interview, Yeo Jin Goo spoke about his upcoming role in “Hwai.” He said, “My character is like a thick root. His background of being raised by criminals was very new to me and I really wanted to do an action genre.” He continued, “Even after the film shooting ended, my emotions were still strongly into the character so I took a lot of time to myself. I learned what it felt like to be in a project for a long time.”
He also talked about his thoughts on many articles commenting on him growing up and said, “They say my face is looking more like an adult now but I am still a boy and a minor. Sometimes, I want to shout out that I’m not an adult yet.”
When asked if he ever drinks or smokes in secret to look like an adult, he answered, “I have never drank alcohol before. But sometimes, when my guy friends invite to have a drink, they say it so naturally so I feel like at some point, I will have to drink.”
Meanwhile, Yeo Jin Goo’s new film “Hwai” will hit theaters in October and his GQ and Vogue pictorials can be found in their September issues.
GQ-yeo-jin-goo-09-2013-1.jpg
GQ-yeo-jin-goo-09-2013-2.jpg

December 2, 2013
ADDITIONAL SHOTS OF YEO JIN GOO FOR GQ KOREA + L’OFFICIEL HOMMES KOREAhttp://couch-kimchi.com/2013/12/02/additional-shots-of-yeo-jin-goo-for-gq-korea-lofficiel-hommes-korea/

17_zpse74a85f2.jpg~original16_zps0814dd5a.jpg~original 15_zps048ca5c0.jpg~original

March 25, 2014
Yoon Si-yoon and Yeo Jin-goo in "Mr. Perfect"
Source: Hancinema.net
photo418930.jpg
Stills of Yeo Jin-goo and Yoon Si-yoon from the movie "Mr. Perfect" have been released.
The picture shows a Yeo Jin-goo wearing a green sweatsuit while holding out a four-leafed clover to Yoon Si-yoon in return for teaching him how to play golf.
Netizens say, "Their chemistry seems great", "I can't wait to see the movie" and more.
Meanwhile, "Mr. Perfect" will be released on the 3rd of April.

Archived