♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, realistic2280a said:

So that means he should go bk to study now since he already got 2 hits this year.. haha.... finish the degree and come bk with a better dramas :)

I think he’s definitely going back to uni for a while... but I hope he won’t make us wait for too long! I hope he has a new project in 2020 even if it’s in the near-end. Usually, kdrama hits that causes Hallyu wave are also premiered at the near end of a year haha. :wub:

6 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

YJG is very hot property now in K ent. Its great to see his sucess, even though very accomplished since young but HDL cements his handsome manly image from now on... aigoooo... 

True, I agree so much! He was already popular bcs of Moon Emvbracing the Sun and has been popular since but people still look at him as “Child actor”. Now, with Hotel del Luna (+ The Crowned Clown), he’s gaining popularity again like he did before but now as a “Leading man”. I love his stoned-face beauty, ‘manly’ image :wub:

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 - Completed Drama: Hotel Del Luna

Articles about praising him for his visuals + when he got stuck in an elevator from his arrival yesterday... looks like we won’t have any updates regularly now... i hope he gets CM’s, TV guestings.. or awards by the end of this year.

Looks like he also trended yesterday...

And as usual, he is always included in the “Successful Child Actors list” or “The Child Actors Korea love”

well i felt bad i know him as i see him few times in drama and always impress with his acting...But i dont know why HDL make him look suddenly so manly and handsome like he finally shine like biggest star...hahahahaha maybe because before this always expect him as a child actor, even TTC just make me randomly watch cause im not into saeguk drama and always see him in hanbok...But the picture were he back from holiday trip make me suddenly want to call him oppa even tough he 7 years younger than me..that make felt bad but at same time im glad and im sure his fan also glad finally their oppa/bias gain popularity more cause i can see he work hard and it pay off..I think he now will only walk road of success but as a new fan of him im pray that he stay true to himself since being in entertainment industry’s especially at young age have more negetif or desire especially men..I pray and hope he always success and receive more love from others as well 

4 hours ago, Sorary said:

well i felt bad i know him as i see him few times in drama and always impress with his acting...But i dont know why HDL make him look suddenly so manly and handsome like he finally shine like biggest star...hahahahaha maybe because before this always expect him as a child actor, even TTC just make me randomly watch cause im not into saeguk drama and always see him in hanbok...But the picture were he back from holiday trip make me suddenly want to call him oppa even tough he 7 years younger than me..that make felt bad but at same time im glad and im sure his fan also glad finally their oppa/bias gain popularity more cause i can see he work hard and it pay off..I think he now will only walk road of success but as a new fan of him im pray that he stay true to himself since being in entertainment industry’s especially at young age have more negetif or desire especially men..I pray and hope he always success and receive more love from others as well 

Hello, welcome to the club! I agree that Hotel del Luna (+ TCC) have solidified his ‘manly looks’. I hope in next project, we get to see him as manlier as ever as well ~

I hope the same too, but I’m sure that YJG knows himself well. He’s been in the industry since he was 8 years old and already know how things work in the industry. I think what sets him apart from all his contemporaries is his passion and talent for acting. He’s genuinely interested and want to improve his craft, that’s why he stays in showbiz. 

I really hope he deserves more love and recognition too ~ This boy is too good not to be loved.

9 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Sigh... at least they kept a distance... :)

the girls taking pics? yeah haha but also from the same person who informed that manchan will shoot on saturday,  it seems like he went to class that day and also received lots of cookies and fan letters. i think theyre filming in jingoo’s university on saturday.

also some info shared abt him haha

11 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

@constanciandra.... yes the girls... the students. 

Well, Korean Society? Heh, for sure he would aced the module. I wonder, in his work, how many times has be become Prince, Crown Prince and King.. hahha :)

ikr haha he’s been doing those roles since he was a baby. he’s really a hardworking man, filming 3 consecutive dramas but still finding time for his uni haha

Archived