♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/29/yeo-jin-goo-girls-days-minah-confirmed-leads-absolute-boyfriend-hong-jong-hyun-final-talks/

May 29, 2018

Yeo Jin Goo And Girl's Day's Minah Confirmed As Leads Of "Absolute Boyfriend," Hong Jong Hyun In Final Talks

kminjungee

The Korean remake of “Absolute Boyfriend” has found its main cast!

Based on a popular Japanese manga series of the same name by Watase Yuu, “Absolute Boyfriend” is a romantic comedy about a woman who is hardened after being hurt by love. She finds herself in a love triangle with a robot designed to be her ideal boyfriend and a top star.

On May 30, a source from the drama’s production company Apollo Pictures announced, “Yeo Jin Goo and Girl’s Day’s Minah have been confirmed for ‘Absolute Boyfriend.'” Minah will be playing special effects makeup artist Uhm Da Da, a role previously offered to Song Ji Hyo. Yeo Jin Goo will be taking on the role of Young Goo, the “perfect boyfriend” robot.

Hong Jong Hyun will most likely be playing top star Ma Wang Jun, a role that Chun Jung Myung was previously considering. His agency stated, “It’s true that Hong Jong Hyun will appear in ‘Absolute Boyfriend.’ He is in the final stages of discussion.” A source from Apollo Pictures further clarified, “Hong Jong Hyun’s casting has not been finalized, and it is still being discussed.”

“Absolute Boyfriend” will be directed by Jung Jung Hwa of tvN’s “Flower Boy Next Door,” while Yang Hyuk Moon of “Mirror of the Witch” fame will be writing the script. As of now, “Absolute Boyfriend” has not confirmed when or where it will air, but filming is set to beginning early July. It was originally in talks to air on OCN as “Romantic Comedy King,” but will no longer do so.

What are your thoughts on this lineup?

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/30/watch-park-bo-gum-yeo-jin-goo-participate-2018-ice-bucket-challenge-one-tags/

May 30, 2018

Watch: Park Bo Gum And Yeo Jin Goo Participate In 2018 Ice Bucket Challenge After One Tags The Other

eclipse01

Park Bo Gum and Yeo Jin Goo have both taken part in the 2018 Ice Bucket Challenge!

On May 31, Yeo Jin Goo shared a video of himself performing the Ice Bucket Challenge on Instagram after being nominated by Park Bo Gum earlier this week. In his video, the actor says, “Hello, this is Yeo Jin Goo. I’m grateful that, at Bo Gum’s request, I’m able to be a part of another meaningful challenge: the 2018 Ice Bucket Challenge.”

He continues, “After the Ice Bucket Challenge began in 2014, a small flame of hope was able to grow, and it became possible to build the first hospital in Korea devoted to patients suffering from Lou Gehrig’s disease. Until the construction for the hospital is completed, we need your warm interest and support. I will also continue to cheer on the patients and their families.”

Yeo Jin Goo then challenges Jung Woo Sung, Jo Jin Woong, and Girl’s Day’s Minah to join him in participating. Minah was previously confirmed on May 30 to be starring opposite Yeo Jin Goo in the upcoming drama “Absolute Boyfriend.”

Check out Yeo Jin Goo’s video below!

Park Bo Gum also completed the challenge earlier this week, with his agency Blossom Entertainment posting a video of his participation online on May 29.

In his own video, Park Bo Gum says, “Hello, this is Park Bo Gum. Thank you to Sean for allowing me to take part in this meaningful challenge, the Ice Bucket Challenge dedicated to the first hospital in Korea for patients suffering from Lou Gehrig’s disease. The construction of the hospital requires the interest and help of those watching this video. I hope that our warm hearts can come together and become a source of strength for the patients and their families. I will also cheer on the hospital in the hope that its construction will be successfully completed.”

Park Bo Gum proceeds to challenge his “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” co-stars Kwak Dong Yeon and Lee Joon Hyuk, as well as his close friend Yeo Jin Goo, to follow in his footsteps by participating. Check out his video below!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2018 at 1:13 AM, Lulu Peralta said:

among the 2 back hugs.. I like Jin Goo’s better.. more realistic and sweet.. the other one is like the guy was afraid to mess up KSY’s hair.. lol

Where is the vid? 

On 7/5/2018 at 4:38 PM, katkat17 said:

Where is the vid? 

Whoa... I can’t find the vids anymore.. I went through my instagram but I couldn’t find the post.. deleted maybe? Oh well.. it was Kim Soo Hyun in one of her drama’s back hug and YJG’s Into The World when he came back from being away for days..

Archived