♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Go Joon Hee: “Yeo Jin Goo Has Been Manly Since Elementary School”

B0eB1a6CQAEkgYk.jpg

Actress Go Joon Hee has praised the charisma and acting skills of actor Yeo Jin Goo.
On October 20, the actress sat down with OSEN for an interview, during which she revealed, “Yeo Jin Goo has been a man from a young age.”
“I acted with Yeo Jin Goo when he was younger, and he has been a man since elementary school. I almost wanted to ask ‘Why are you so sexy,’ it was that serious,” the actress said.
“Through ‘Architecture 101,’ I got in touch with Han Ga In, and at the time she told me a middle school student would be appearing in her drama. However, she said ‘He’s very manly and talented’ and I wondered who he is, and turned out, she was talking about Yeo Jin Goo. When I heard this, I wanted to call Han Ga In and tell ‘He was like that already back in elementary school,’” she laughed.
Meanwhile, “Red Carpet” starring Go Joon Hee and Yoon Kye Sang premieres on October 23.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/21/go-joon-hee-yeo-jin-goo-has-been-manly-since-elementary-school/
I wonder what project that both GJH and YJG did together. I check their filmography but nothing similar.

Yeo Jin Goo Goes From Boy To Man

0dg59gntxxmmri3hs1gg34hrcj23ii2i.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Actor Yeo Jin Goo is currently busy filming for movie ‘The Western Front’ but he took some time to take a pictorial and interview with Marie Claire. 

This pictorial showed Yeo Jin Goo’s mature masculinity, although he is only 18 years old, he showed a depth in his eyes. His gaze captures the hearts of women. The editor in charge of the shoot said, “If there is an answer to an actor’s face, I would say Yeo Jin Goo’s face is close to the answer. Yeo Jin Goo’s intense stare, abundant expressions, and deep voice makes up an actor.” 

hh48g3uf7d23ch9dwxz1n8su1z5sr41y.jpg
In the interview that followed, Yeo Jin Goo expressed his desire to experience more dynamic things. He said he is at a young age where he is still learning. Even at the question that isn’t he experiencing a lot of things already, he said, “Rushing towards something you really love is nothing. Because I really enjoy acting, I wanted to experience more.” 

Meanwhile, Yeo Jin Goo is awaiting the release of his upcoming movie ‘Shoot My Heart.’ (photo by Marie Claire)

Guest adikkeluangman

From actor Park Doo Sik twitter: His role is Jeombak-yi (care helper). With YJG at movie Shoot In My Heart wrap up party in last July.
진구와 뒷풀이를... (feat.이PD님)Bt7HcCdCQAAS386.jpg

Oh, boy. The Marie Claire pictorial look so good. Can't wait for the bigger resolution. He still so young. Weep.

It hard to search for his picture for his new movie Western Front. All pictures that I got from staff and it all so random and no picture of him.

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo exudes tough charisma for 'Marie Claire'
B0xL9CxCIAAcHjo.jpg

Actor Yeo Jin Goo showed what a fine man he's maturing into with a recent pictorial with November issue of 'marie claire'. With his tough charisma, it's hard to believe that the actor is only 17 (international age)!
Famous for his incredible acting skills and his deep voice, Yeo Jin Goo took on what seems to be a rebellious concept. Wearing casual outfits styled with a leather jacket, perfect for the chilly fall weather along with his priceless facial expressions, the actor brought out his inner bad-boy.
You can catch more of Yeo Jin Goo in the November issue of of the magazine!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/yeo-jin-goo-exudes-tough-charisma-for-marie-claire
Why you gave me so much feel. I even changed my DP from this pictorial. Hope there will be kind soul to translate this magazine interview. Gotta keep track all magazine featured after this. I think he gonna talk about his new movie.

Guest adikkeluangman

On 27 October, there is MOU signed ceremony between the movie production company and district Chungju(?). Not sure if it's for sponsorship or anything. Here is Yeo Jin Goo and the VIPs. 
B1GGx_8CIAAawnS.jpghttp://www.dynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=231077

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"130104 (BTS MBC Awards)Kim Yeo Joong, Yeo Jin Goo and Kim So Hyun

Guest adikkeluangman

YEO JIN GOO 여진구 - 2015학년도 대학수학능력시험 응원 영상

He cheer on students taking college entrance exams. He looks healthy and already ready for autumn.

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo shares an encouraging message to all the South Korean SAT test-takers
With only five days left until the South Korean SAT exams, actor Yeo Jin Goo has shared an encouraging video to all the test-taking students out there.Through his agency’s official Youtube channel, JANUS Entertainment, Yeo Jin Goo uploaded a short, yet meaningful video clip on November 7th to encourage the students of South Korea to do well on their SAT (Scholastic Ability Test) exams, also referred to as “college entrance exams”.
B18MlAVCUAAUaPV.jpg

The 50-second clip presented a compilation of different photos where the young actor is holding up random props and sketchbook pages to go along with his audio message, “Hello to all the SAT-taking hyungs and noonas! I am Yeo Jin Goo. The SAT exam date on November 13th has finally caught up close to us! As much as you guys have prepared for this day, I hope you will be able to solve and answer all of your test questions easily. If you come across a question that you can’t answer, don’t fret! And on the day of the exam, be sure to recharge your energy and blood sugar during all of your breaks, so that you can maintain a healthy condition for the remaining duration of the test.”
The actor continued, “As much as you all have worked hard, I hope that you receive great results and get accepted into the university of your choice. Lastly, don’t forget to check off all the supplies you need for the day of the exam.”
The sketchbook pages with text that Yeo Jin Goo is holding up in the video read, “I, Yeo Jin Goo, support and encourage you all. All hyungs and noonas taking the exam, fighting!”
Many netizens and students who have come across this message or are participating in the Class of 2015 College Entrance SAT exam have left thankful comments such as, “He’s gotten even more handsome! I will definitely take the exam well for him,” “I have been stressing out recently because of the SATs, but now I’m happy again,” and last but not least, “Thank you, Jin Goo! I will definitely study harder for you!”
It has become an industry tradition for many South Korean celebrities to share such photos, videos, and words of encouragement to all the SAT test-takers once the national exam date nears every year.
http://www.koreaboo.com/video/yeo-jin-goo-shares-an-encouraging-message-to-all-the-south-korean-sat-test-takers/

Guest adikkeluangman

^How can he look more mature and healthy than Tablo. YJG dear, you need to wear more youthful color outfit. Or maybe he want to suit with the fall weather.
나의 독재자 여진구 응원 영상

Yeo Jin Goo give cheer message to support his co-star Seol Kyung Gu new movie My Dictator that been released last month. This is the original video.
Apparently movie Western Front and My Dictator both under same movie distributor. He also attend movie My Dictator  VIP Premiere in October.67252_721283521278932_841514062898002809

adikkeluangman said: ^How can he look more mature and healthy than Tablo. YJG dear, you need to wear more youthful color outfit. Or maybe he want to suit with the fall weather.
나의 독재자 여진구 응원 영상
Yeo Jin Goo give cheer message to support his co-star Seol Kyung Gu new movie My Dictator that been released last month. This is the original video.
Apparently movie Western Front and My Dictator both under same movie distributor. He also attend movie My Dictator  VIP Premiere in October.

Who will win Best New Male Actor at Grand Bell Awards?

Actor Park Yoo-chun, Yim Si-wan and Yeo Jin-goo (OSEN)
As the 51st Grand Bell Award nominees were announced Wednesday, the Best New Male Actor category has come under the spotlight amid expectations of stiff competition.

Of the five actors nominated, Park Yoo-chun, Yim Si-wan and Yeo Jin-goo received the most attention.

Actor Park Yoo-chun (NEW / OSEN)
Singer-actor Park was named for his acting in “Sea Fog.” Despite the film being his big-screen debut, Park has received wide acclaim for his natural acting along with famous senior actors.

As Park is to receive the Best New Male Actor award by the Korean Film Critics Association on Thursday, many film experts are considering Park as the winner for the Grand Bell Awards as well.

Actor Yim Si-wan (NEW / OSEN)
Yim Si-wan’s movie “The Attorney” has become one of the most successful South Korean movies of all time, garnering more than 11 million viewers. The film has received 11 nominations at the Grand Bell Awards.

The young actor was greatly complimented by viewers and film experts for his realistic acting skills, especially in the scenes where he is brutally tortured by the police.

Actor Yeo Jin-goo (Showbox / OSEN)
Yeo Jin-goo also won Best New Actor at the Blue Dragon Film Awards last year for his role in “Hwayi: A Monster Boy.”

Already famous for his performances in many television dramas, many movie fans are wondering if his glory will last for two years in a row.

The two other nominees are actors Ahn Jae-hong and Choi Jin-hyuk. The winner is to be unveiled on Nov. 21 at Yeouido KBS Hall in Seoul.

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

Guest adikkeluangman

From Saehyun Um FB : 이상 없습니다 :D
I think the first picture from the movie Western Front prayer session. Second and third picture looks like Yeo Jin Goo shooting scene. The third one is similar with the first still released.10713004_10204562056512727_5769857740748

10710733_10204562056712732_847658860276710703711_10204562057112742_5201743498733

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 23px; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Nominees for 51st Grand Bell Awards Announcedddangha November 11, 2014

The nominees for the upcoming 51st Grand Bell Awards were announced. The ceremony will take place at KBS Hall on November 21.

The Grand Bell Awards are an award ceremony held every year that is presented by The Motion Pictures Association of Korea, to celebrate the year’s finest films. It is also the country’s oldest film award ceremony.

Best New Actor:

• Park Yoo Chun (“Seafog”)
  • Ahn Jae Hong (“The King of Jokgu“)
  • Yeo Jin Goo (“Hwayi“)
  • Im Si Wan (“The Attorney”)
  • Choi Jin Hyuk (“The Divine Move”)
    read full: http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/11/nominees-for-51st-grand-bell-awards-announced/

Archived