♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SEOL Kyung-gu and YEO Jin-gu Team for Korean War Filmby Pierce Conran /  Aug 25, 2014 | KOFICWESTERN FRONT 1953 to Start Shooting in September HbbkkWvRVKzYuwuriSgF.jpg
A new Korean War film is in the works with veteran SEOL Kyung-gu and young idol YEO Jin-gu attached to star. Western Front 1953 will mark the directing debut of experienced screenwriter CHEON seong-il. Filming is scheduled to begin next month with a release expected sometime in 2015. Mixing equal parts humanism and comedy, the film is set in 1953, as the Korean War begins to wind down. North and South Korean troops come face to face on the western front and, in order to survive, the enemy soldiers cooperate. SEOL Kyung-gu, known for his work in LEE Changdong classics such as Peppermint Candy (1999) and Oasis (2002) and his later career thrillers, including last year’s Cold Eyes, will be performing in a war film for the first time. Popular TV drama star YEO Jin-gu began acting in Korean films all the way back in 2005’s Sad Movie but it was only last year, with Hwayi: A Monster Boy, that he really broke into the big screen mainstream. He will next be seen in Shoot My Heart and in a small part in upcoming Chuseok release Tazza: The Hidden Card. CHEON Seong-il is a well-known TV and film scriptwriter who has penned hits such as My Girlfriend Is an Agent (2009) and current box office champ The Pirates. Adept at switching across genres, Western Front 1953 will mark his first time at the helm. The film will be produced by Harimao Pictures.

Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Se Kyung reveals the younger actors she would like to work with during her guerilla date
http://youtu.be/awrAnHwjHXY

Shin Se Kyung was next up on guerilla date on KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay'!
On the the topic of dating, Shin Se Kyung commented on her love life or lack thereof, "It's been so long [since I've dated]. I lost my 'dating DNA' (a phrase meaning being good at or inclined to dating as if it was a part of your DNA)."
The reporter mentioned what she said in a previous interview that she won't get married until she travels the whole world. She explained, "I heard that once you get married, you don't have time to yourself so I feel like I won't be able to go on trips freely and won't have time." When asked what age she would like to get married, she guessed, "32? Is that too late? I heard that it's better to have kids quickly [while you're still young]. But I'm still not sure."
During the 'go' or 'stop' (like 'yes' or 'no') segment, she chose 'go' for the statement, "I don't have a pure and innocent image anymore." She also chose 'go' for the statement, "As an actress, I have interest in doing more revealing acting." And last but not least, she chose 'go' for wanting to work with younger actors in the future. When asked which actors she would like to work with, she couldn't help but to giggle at the idea and shared, "I like Yeo Jin Goo and Yoo Seung Ho."
Her movie 'Tazza 2' ('The High Rollers 2') is set to premiere on September 3 and her KBS 2TV Wed-Thurs drama 'Iron Man' is set to premiere on September 10!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/shin-se-kyung-reveals-the-younger-actors-she-would-like-to-work-with-during-her-guerilla-date

Guest adikkeluangman

Child actor Jung Joon Won or Kim Kyu Ho took picture together with Yeo Jin Goo or Hong Hye Sung in sitcom Potato Star. Looks like this was during the wrap up party for the sitcom.
10257284_311784288976040_596785488799095
Is he went to Tazza VIP Premiere last week?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Here is the original video fro his ALS IBC. It got 55K views already and if the uploader of the 2nd video not do this. It can hit more 100K.
YEO JIN GOO 여진구 - ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (아이스 버킷 챌린지)

Another person that he nominated is PD Cheon S. Gil. I wonder who is he?
So did his variety show got a regular slot or it's only a pilot only. Is he starting to film his new movie. It's already second week of September.

Seol Kyeong-gu and Yeo Jin-goo's first filming of "Western Front"

photo486917.jpg
Stills of the set have been released.
"Western Front" started filming on the 5th in Yangju. It's being directed by Cheon Seong-il, an award winning director who directed "My Girlfriend is an Agent", which holds a record of 4 million viewers. And "The Slave Hunters", which won him the Best Script and Writer award at the Baeksang Awards. The script he wrote for the recent film "Pirates" is currently past 8 million viewers.
Moreover, top stars Seol Kyeong-gu from "Cold Eyes" and "Silmido", and Yeo Jin-goo from "Hwayi : A Monster Boy" take on the two top leads.
Pictures of the actors show them dressed up as Nam-bok and Yeong-gwang. Seol Kyeong-gu plays Nam-bok, a South Korean soldier who delivers secret messages and Yeo Jin-goo is a young soldier named Yeong-gwang.
The director says, "The primary purpose of the movie is to present excitement to the audience". Yeo Jin-goo said, "I was very nervous for the first shoot, but everyone was kind and caring so I was able to relax. There are some dangerous scenes in the movie and I hope no one gets hurt".
"Western Front" is about two soldiers from the North and South Koreas meeting at the Western Front in the 1953 Korean War.photo486916.jpg
source Nate Newscredit Hancinema

Sul Kyung Gu & Yeo Jin Gu start shooting a new film called 'Western Front'20140916125015_5417b37748f86_1.jpg
The first shooting for movie 'Western Front' was successfully finished.

On September 5th, the first shooting for movie 'Western Front' was held in Yangju, Gyeonggi Province.

Movie 'Western Front' is going to show a story of a South Korean soldier and a North Korean Soldier who meet each other during Korean War in 1953.

Director Chun Sung Il, who had directed movie '7th Grade Civil Servant,' drama 'Slave Hunter,' and movie 'The Pirates' is directing the film.

In addition, Sul Kyung Gu, who made major hits with 'The Watchers,' 'Tower,' 'Haewundae,' and 'Shilmido,' and Yeo Jin Gu, who recently garnered 'Best New Actor' award during 'Blue Dragon Awards' for his performance on 'Hwa Yi,' is going to play two title roles.

The two steal cuts that were released show Sul Kyung Gu and Yeo Jin Gu playing as 'Nam Bok' and 'Young Gwang.' Sul Kyung Gu is playing as a South Korean soldier named Nam Bok, and Yeo Jin Gu is playing as a North Korean soldier named 'Young Gwang,' and many fans are showing huge anticipation for the collaboration that they will show.

Director Chun Sung Il said, "The purpose of every film is entertaining people, so we will also do our best to have lots of fun while shooting the movie." Yeo Jin Gu said, "I felt quite nervous before the first shooting, but I could finish it very smoothly thanks to the directors' guidance. I hope every shootings will be held safely."
/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

Guest adikkeluangman

This war movie remind me of movie Joint Security Area a bit. The friendship between them. So there will be no drama by this kid for this year. I guess this movie will took up until end of this year. Wondering if there will be any scene during winter.
It been long time to see YJG with messy face. The last one probably in Warrior Baek Dong Soo drama.
Update the first post with this movie link. He was in two movies that been released this year. One as cameo. Then filming for two movies.
Eh, he also was in drama Tazza 2008 as the young Jang Hyuk and in movie Tazza 2 made cameo as Ah-Kwi student.

@adikkeluangmanahhh i really hoped he would be doing a drama, but I guess it is okay since he is quite busy with films.
Woah, he really is turning out to be such a Film Star at such a young age. Daebak!!!
7 K-Drama Kings and their Successors
The Classy Gentlemancha-seung-won_1410981544_20140917_Kimsoo

Kim Soo Hyun ('Dream High', 'You Who Came From the Stars'), the studmuffin who looks great in a suit. Kim Soo Hyun has a traditional Korean look to him with his mono-lidded eyes and small facial features, yet he has a gentlemanly charm that gets even international fans swooning. What kind of Hallyu sorcery is this?! The kind that can make your heart go all doogeun, doogeun (ba-dump, ba-dump), especially when he goes all out with his kisses, dayum!in8R90CCy8IQF.gif

Yeo Jin Goo ('Giant', 'The Moon that Embraces the Sun') played Kim Soo Hyun's younger self in 'The Moon that Embraces the Sun'. Like his predecessor, Yeo Jin Goo possesses very traditional Asian features and works them with a cocksure attitude and winning smile. Not yet quite as suave as his predecessor, Yeo Jin Goo is still a cute youngin' who can woo a lady and his audience with his smooches. Look at the guy go!isBLP4wfP4Rtr.gif
to read full: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/7-k-drama-kings-and-their-successors

Guest adikkeluangman

From movie staff. They shared pictures when YJG fans send the coffee truck at the location site.
From sunmie30:10475076_720236311366919_732078792_n.jpg
#내심장을쏴라 여진구 팬클럽 제공 "수명커피" ㅋ
From johnsaerang:928572_296560337186104_1468967983_n.jpg
#센스있는진구 #내심장을쏴라 #여진구 가커피쏜다 #귀요미

Guest adikkeluangman

So Jaden just post that pictorial on his IG? He just a year younger than YJG. I guess he must done the photoshoot for Bazaar in August or before he start cut his hair for this war movie.
Writer of the novel of Shoot Me in the Heart came movie set with Samgyetang buffet for actors and crews. Pictures together with YJG and LMK.
This energy food is expensive and you got one chicken for yourself. Bless the writer for this.
10514500_778737992149187_216238468997482

10509575_778738102149176_64834419531154210492084_778738112149175_83900975749636910492580_778738138815839_470532931178567

-----70 celebrities to spread awareness of an ongoing campaign with a special song 
BzZzQqMCMAEr_GW.jpg

70 representative celebrities of South Korea took part in a song to spread awareness of relief efforts for the victims who are suffering from lack of drinkable water due to climate change in Tanzania, Malawi, and more in Africa.
Kim Soo Ro, Park Gun Hyung, Kim Sung Kyun, Choi Daniel, Kim Jung Hoon, An Nae Sang, Yoo In Young, Kim Jae Won, Yeo Jin Goo, Kim Yoo Jung, Kim Hyung Jun, Baek Sung Hyun, Shin Ji Hoon, Choi Yeo Jin, Bobby Kim, BMK, Seo Moon Tak, Ock Joo Hyun, Seo In Young, Kim Jong Kook, Dynamic Duo, Park Hyun Bin, Eru, Girls' Generation's Tiffany, KARA, Younha, Rainbow, U-KISS, Eddy Kim, Ulala Session, 2BiC, Kim Ji Soo, J2M, Boys Republic, FLASHE, K-MUCH, Jang Hee Woong, Son Seung Yeon (Sonnet Son), and more lent their voices for the campaign song, "Talk About Love".
Yoon Il Sang composed and wrote the song, and others donating to the cause are Jun Hyun Moo, Sam Hammington, Shin Soo Ji, and model Lee Hyun Yi.
The celebrities took part in recording the song at a studio in Cheongdamdong, Seoul from June to August, and filmed the MV at Seochogu Community center back in June 21. We will finally see the final product on October 11 when "Talk About Love" and its MV are released on music sites including iTunes. 
The MV will also be shown for the first time at an outdoor concert in front of Sejong Center for the Performing Arts on the 11th at 6 PM KST with performances by Poppin' Hyun Joon, Park Ae Ri, Boys Republic, K-MUCH, Ha Ji Young, and more.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/70-celebrities-including-tiffany-kara-u-kiss-more-to-spread-awareness-of-an-ongoing-campaign-with-a-special-song
I think he at the center wearing blue shirt and black pants. It was filmed in June so his hair still long and it during filming Shoot My Heart movie too.

Guest adikkeluangman

^That girl as No Soo-Young is his co-star in sitcom Potato Star. Looks like it was taken during the sitcom wrap up party based on YJG outfit.
-----70 Korean Singers sing "Talk About Love" to help Africa

The W-Foundation, a South Korean based non-profit organization, released the music video for “Talk About Love” on October 11th. The video features 70 different Korean singers.During the chaotic year of 2014, it’s nice to have a heart-warming story once in a while, isn’t it? 
Bz2nxmmCQAAVD_v.png

The W-Foundation released “Talk About Love” onto iTunes on October 10th, and all profits from the sale of the songs are going to support children in Tanzania and Malawi. The non-profit organization has teamed up with Korean celebrities for their projects in the past, and this time, they decided to go big with a song collaboration between 70 different Korean singers. 
The song features a myriad of singers, including Tiffany of Girls’ Generation, Kim Jongkook, Seo Inyoung, and KARA’s Gyuri, Hara and Seungyeon. Check out the video to find out who else contributed to the song (there were too much for us to list!). 
The song highlights the powerful voices of the feature singers and the variety of styles among them. Who’s your favorite singer from the video? Let us know!

http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/99932506623/70-korean-singers-sing-talk-about-love-to-help-africa This kid is kinda out of place because others like all singers. He practically just smiling when camera focus at him or singers near him.

Archived