♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Filming Ends of ‘Shoot My Heart’ Starring Lee Min-Ki and Yeo Jin-goo%EB%82%B4-%EC%8B%AC%EC%9E%A5%EC%9D%84.jp
Filming for new movie ‘Shoot My Heart’ starring Lee Min-Ki and Yeo Jin-goo ended shooting the final scene in Jeonju, Jeolla-do in July 27.
‘Shoot My Heart,’ which began shooting in last May, ended its big run of 3 months. This movie is based on its original fiction of the same title written by a best-selling author Jung Yoo-jung who wrote ‘Night of 7 Years’ and ‘28.’The movie tells the story between Yeo Jin-goo (Soo-myung) who has trapped in a mental hospital because he is mentally disordered, Lee Min-Ki(Seung-min) who became mentally ill after trapped in the hospital and people in the hospital. It is funny and touching story.
%EB%82%B4-%EC%8B%AC%EC%9E%A5%EC%9D%84-_.

Lee Min-Ki, finishing up the shooting, said, “I was really glad that I could play ‘Seung-min.’ I am also grateful for staff members, actors and actresses who put all efforts into the movie in spite of this swelteringheat.
Yeo Jin-goo also stated, “I can’t believe I already reached the end of filming. I was really happy that I could live as ‘Soo-myung.’ I can’t wait to see audiences with this film!”
All staff members and actors took a photo in front of the hospital celebrating final shooting. They showed a strong teamwork in the photo.
‘Shoot My Heart’ Starring Lee Min-Ki and Yeo Jin-goo will be in its latter stage of production soon.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Jupiter Films, Translated by Park KaylaGet It K | July 29 2014

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ki and Yeo Jin Goo Finish Shooting Movie ′Shoot My Heart′Lee Min Ki and Yeo Jin Goo finished shooting the movie Shoot My Heart.

Filming wrapped up on July 27 in Jeonju following three months of shoots since May.
40349304.jpg
Lee Min Ki said after the last shoot, "I was happy to meet [my role] Seung Min. I want to thank the staff and actors for working so hard in this hot weather."

Yeo Jin Goo also commented, "I can′t believe we′re already done shooting. I was happy to live as Soo Myung for the past three months. I want to meet our audience as soon as possible now."

Shoot My Heart is based on a bestselling novel of the same title, and is about two men who continuously attempt to escape from a psychiatric hospital.

Photo credit: Jupiter Films, Little Big Pictures, Bloomage Credit Mwave Enewsworld

Guest adikkeluangman

The bigger version from pictures when YJG fans do the fans support. Gotta love the custom-made coffee cup.10334246_762257377130582_72421279900574910384667_762257373797249_57683098540331710351462_762257397130580_71947542073270910300079_762257413797245_242077331798917
12363_762257390463914_284560401104712894

Yeo Jin Goo and Lee Min Ki reveal they”re fans of Taeyang on “Entertainment Relay”
ciojir.jpgWhen trying to find things in common, Lee Min Ki revealed himself to have the blood type A while Yeo Jin Goo was revealed to have the blood type O. When reported Rainbow”s Jisook asked if they have the same taste in music, Yeo Jin Goo shared, “[Lee Min Ki] hyung and I have both fallen into Taeyang”s music [lately].” Lee Min Ki commented, “I”m listening to the entire album.” Yeo Jin Goo shared, “We bought the CD.” Lee Min Ki competed with Yeo Jin Goo on who”s the bigger fan, adding, “I bought it first.” But when asked to give a video message to Taeyang, the two ran away in shyness.
When asked, “If you get a girlfriend, what is the thing that you want to do most?”, Yeo Jin Goo shared, “I like amusement parks a lot so I want to go there together.” But when Lee Min Ki replied back, “Then what about a double date at the amusement park?”, Yeo Jin Goo hilariously looked at him with a frozen expression.
Check out the interview from the set of “Shoot My Heart” above!
credit allkpop | Aug 3 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

[HIT] Entertainment Weekly-썰렁한 이민기의 멘트에, 여진구 인터뷰중 '얼음'.20140802http://youtu.be/o6hc7nsIjB8Maybe after this YJG can acting in Taeyang MV. I see him wear the snapback in the video. Is that really his own style?

class="at_ttl" style="font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Five Child Actors Take On Even More Challenging Roles

BY Julie Jones | Aug 06, 2014 03:09 PM EDT

If you've been watching dramas for a few years you watched them grow up on screen playing the cute younger version of leading character.

But now these actors are taking on leading roles of their own, playing teens and young adults. While some child actors lose interest in acting once they get older, it looks as if these actors will successfully transition to adult careers.

Kim Sae Ron, 14, was last seen in "The Queen's Classroom" and plays an angel in "High School Love On" which co-stars Infinite's Woohyun and Sungyeol.

"Despite my young age, I think people see me as an actress and not as a child actor," she said. "It seems that these days, the definition of child actor has become equivalent with playing the childhood role of a certain adult character. And this is why I like being called an actress as it means people are seeing me in a different way."

Kim So Hyun, 15, has already played roles in "Missing You," "I Hear Your Voice," "The Moon Embracing The Sun" and "Triangle." Lately she has taken teenage roles such as the daughter in "The Suspicious Housekeeper."  In the upcoming thriller "Reset" she plays not one but two roles. She portrays both a murdered girl from the past and high school student in the present.

Kim Yoo Jung, 14, also appeared in "The Moon Embracing The Sun" as Kim So Hyun's rival. She has been cast in the upcoming drama "The Secret Door" as a mystery writer who tries to unravel the mystery surrounding a prince's death. Her performance as a bully in the film "Elegant Lies" won her praise.

Park Ji Bin, 19, played Kim So Hyun's best friend in "The Suspicious Housekeeper" but if you saw that drama and wondered why he looked so familiar, it could be that he played Gu Hye Sun's younger brother in "Boys Over Flowers." Since then he has been in several dramas including "May Queen," "Incarnation of Money," and films, including "Children of Heaven."

Yeo Jin Goo played the prince that both Kim So Hyun and Kim Yoo Jung loved in The Moon Embracing the Sun" and starred with Kim So Hyun in "Missing You." But he really made a name for himself when he played the title role in the thriller "Hwayi: A Monster Boy." His last drama role was "Potato Star," in which he played a teen and this year he appears in two films "Shoot My Heart" and "Mr. Perfect."

It will be exciting to see who these talented young actors will grow up to be,

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Guest adikkeluangman

Ahn Jae Hyun Reveals He Turned Down Yeo Jin Goo’s Role in Movie “Hwayi: A Monster Boy”
ahnjaehyun.jpg

Model turned actor Ahn Jae Hyun revealed that he received casting offers for the 2013 movie “Hwayi: A Monster Boy” starring Yeo Jin Goo. 
Ahn Jae Hyun said: “My dream was to become a well-known model, and I didn’t really think that I had to act, however I still got a lot of offers to do it. Among the offers I received is for the movie Yeo Jin Goo starred in, ‘Hwayi: A Monster Boy’. I have no experience in acting at that time and so I had to politely decline. This time with the movie ‘Fashion King’, there’s a different representative who recommended me and so it’s a film that I have decided to do.”
When asked about what he thinks about people who says he cannot act, he explained: “I wanted to get my name out there as a model. I wanted to show model Ahn Jae Hyun can act, but this doesn’t mean that I tried acting out of haste. It’s my third year in the modeling business, but it’s not something I have perceived I would be doing since I started. I want to show an image of myself that have already achieved my model dreams to take it another step and try another challenge, which is acting. I still have a lot to learn about acting, from diction to breathing and even vocalization. I think that if I learn the basics, I can try to master acting in the near future.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/07/ahn-jae-hyun-reveals-he-turned-down-yeo-jing-goos-role-in-movie-hwayi-a-monster-boy/

class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Shin Dong-yup, Noh Hong-Chul and Yeo Jin-goo Gathered for the Pilot Variety Show ‘Round the Neighborhood!’201408081112563_P.jpg
Shin Dong-yup, Noh Hong-Chul and Yeo Jin-goo gathered!
A still photo of MBC’s Pilot Variety Show ‘Round the Neighborhood’ has been opened to the public.
‘Round the Neighborhood’ is a program created based on the concept of traveling neighborhood. Stars will introduce attractions and specialty of each neighborhood. Shin Dong-yup, Noh Hong-Chul, Yeo Jin-goo and architect and travel writer Oh Young-wook who just got married to actress Eom Ji-won appear in this program.
Their first neighborhood to take a trip is Seochon, Seoul where Shin Dong-yup lived for about two decades. They finished their first shooting in the great atmosphere on August 1.
‘Round the Neighborhood’ will air at 11:15 p.m. on August 14. Time-honored restaurants and historical places that many stars visit will be introduced.201408081112561_P.jpg

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by MBC, Translated by Park Kayla
Get It K | August 8 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

Can't wait to see hopefully it will get sub too for YJG variety. He look all sweaty there.
From Shoot My Heart location.
Who is this guy holding airplane. Looks like Yeo Jin Goo to me. If anyone can translate this article

정유정의 동명 소설을 원작으로 하는 <내 심장을 쏴라>의 촬영현장! 종이비행기를 들고 있는 사람은 누굴까요?^^ http://t.co/YY1YDvkzsP pic.twitter.com/BysdlXmfSX

— 씨네21 / CINE21 (@cine21_editor) 

July 25, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

Happy Birthday Yeo Jin Goo!!! You're 17/18 years old this time around. Please be healthy and awesome always. 
BsHjckKCcAAlu5c.jpgBsHjdD3CQAEAX3f.jpgBsHjcH9CYAAaZR7.jpgBsHjbuyCUAAxSUw.jpg

And extra... Child Yeo Jin Goo with Lee Min Ki. Anyone know this was from drama/movie/CF and what year is this. YJG barely look like 10 years old here.BtKoTHZCAAAaN1s.jpg

Archived