♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yeo Jin Goo to Appear on ′Happy Together′ as His First Talk Show

Yeo Jin Goo is making his way over to Happy Together

On January 9, KBS Happy Together PD, Oh Hyun Sook told Newsen, "Yeo Jin Goo will be appearing on Happy Together. We′ll be filming tomorrow." 

Yeo Jin Goo to Appear on ′Happy Together′ as His First Talk Show

According to Oh Hyun Sook PD, the filming of Happy Together on January 10 will not only have Yeo Jin Goo, but also Yoo Oh Sung of the film Shoot My Heart, Lee Ge In, Kim In Seok, announcer, Jo Woo Jong, and GOT7′s Jackson.

Happy Together will be Yeo Jin Goo′s first talk show, raising anticipation for what kind of stories he will be sharing. 

This episode of Happy Together will air on January 22. 

Photo Credit: Newsen MWAVE

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

[shoot My Heart] Yeo Jin Goo Christmas Video

YJG schedule for January.04/01/2015 Movie 'Western Front' end filming10/01/2015 KBS 'Happy Together' Record13/01/2015 Magazine 'Arena Homme +' February photo shoot13/01/2015 Magazine 'Bazaar' February photo shoot15/01/2015 Magazine 'Maxmovie' February photo shoot15/01/2015 Magazine 'Big Issue Korea' February photo shoot16/01/2015 The movie "Shoot my heart ' Showcase22/01/2015 KBS 'Happy Together' broadcast (23:10 ~)28/01/2015 The movie "Shoot my heart 'opening
I assumed all these magazine photo shoot are to promote Shoot My Heart movie. Can't wait to watch Happy Together. There will be Jackson too. I want to see the interaction since both of them young and from different world. Hope that they can be friends.
-----Teen Top’s Changjo Picks Kim Woo Bin, Yeo Jin Goo, and Park Hae Jin as Role Models
Singer and rookie actor Changjo of Teen Top discussed his acting career in an interview with OSEN on January 12.
When asked about who his role models in acting were, he chose, “Kim Woo Bin, Yeo Jin Goo, and Park Hae Jin.”
B7Ih8lyCcAApCS_.jpg

“All three actors are very good at acting of course, and the vibe they give off is that of real men,” said Changjo. “Yeo Jin Goo has a very impressive look in his eyes, and the way he cries is also mesmerizing. I think Kim Woo Bin is really cool when I watch him talk with that distinct tone he has and the gestures he make. I think Park Hae Jin really pulled it off with his character in ‘Bad Guys.’”
Changjo also added, “I want to play a tough action role.”
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/12/teen-tops-changjo-picks-kim-woo-bin-yeo-jin-goo-and-park-hae-jin-as-role-models/

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo to Show Off His Funny Side with Guest Appearance on “Gag Concert”
It has been revealed that actor Yeo Jin Goo, who stars in the new film “Shoot My Heart,” will be making a special appearance on an upcoming broadcast of KBS’ comedy program “Gag Concert,” where he plans to show his hidden funny side.
It is said that Yeo Jin Goo will showcase a brand new charm that he has never displayed to the public in the past through “Gag Concert.”
B7W9QYcCUAEek2B.jpg

The actor will be putting on a comedy sketch alongside comedians Kim Jun Ho, Lee Sang Ho, and Lee Sang Min for the segment known as “Chicken High School.”
Fans have already started to express curiosity as to what kind of skit concept he will be starring in, as Yeo Jin Goo rarely makes appearances on variety programs.
Are you looking forward to seeing the actor on “Gag Concert?”
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/14/yeo-jin-goo-to-show-off-his-funny-side-with-guest-appearance-on-gag-concert/

Guest adikkeluangman

[shoot My Heart] Yeo Jin-goo New Year's greetings

-----YJG schedule for January.04/01/2015 Movie 'Western Front' end filming10/01/2015 KBS 'Happy Together' Record13/01/2015 Magazine 'Arena Homme +' February photo shoot13/01/2015 Magazine 'Bazaar' February photo shoot15/01/2015 Magazine 'Maxmovie' February photo shoot15/01/2015 Magazine 'Big Issue Korea' February photo shoot16/01/2015 "My heart Shoot 'signings (Kyobo Book Centre Gwanghwamun branch)16/01/2015 KBS2 'Entertainment Weekly' interview16/01/2015 The movie "Shoot my heart ' Showcase18/01/2015 KBS2 'Gag Concert' Chickens hit EP779 broadcasting (21:15 ~)20/01/2015 The movie "Shoot my heart 'Media / distribution premiere22/01/2015 KBS 'Happy Together' broadcast (23:10 ~)26/01/2015 The movie "Shoot my heart ' VIP premiere28/01/2015 The movie "Shoot my heart 'opening

Guest adikkeluangman

Photos of Yeo Jin Goo’s Pictorial Revealed; Talks about His School Life in an Interview
On January 15, actor Yeo Jin Goo was interviewed for his new movie “Shoot My Heart,” along with the director and writer of the movie, at a restaurant in Twege-ro, Seoul.
When asked about his school life, he answered, “I am a senior in high school already! It doesn’t feel good to be a senior. School subjects aren’t as easy as they used to be in middle school. Studying at a filming set used to be enough for me in middle school, but I can’t study [like that] for high school. It feels like my studies betrayed me.”
B7c2vyKCUAAc84G.jpg

Yeo Jin Goo, who does not have a smart phone yet, also talked about how he manages with a 2G phone. He shared, “It isn’t uncomfortable at all. I don’t even search for news articles anyways. I feel weird whenever I look at my friends staring into their smartphones all day. Because I don’t have a smartphone, I end up observing them, and it isn’t a nice feeling.” He then added, “Although a 2G phone isn’t particularly uncomfortable to use, people around me always tell me off by saying, ‘Please pick up [my] phone calls.’”
The interviewer also asked him who his favorite K-pop girl group was these days and he replied, “I don’t know what kind of girl groups is popular these days. Recently though, I started listening to the 90’s music thanks to ‘Saturday Saturday Is a Singer’ special of ‘Infinity Challenge.’ I always liked the 90’s music, but these days I’ve been listening to it more often.”
Moreover, Yeo Jin Goo participated in a photo shoot with ARENA recently in the midst of a busy schedule. The staff of the photo shoot shared that Yeo Jin Goo was playful and active throughout the whole shoot.
Yeo-Jin-Goo2.jpg

Meanwhile, Yeo Jin Goo is coming back to big screen with his new movie “Shoot My Heart” on January 28.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/15/photos-of-yeo-jin-goos-pictorial-revealed-talks-about-his-school-life-in-an-interview/

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; font-size: 50px; line-height: 60px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"YEO JIN GOO FOR ARENA HOMME PLUS’ FEBRUARY 2015 ISSUE2

Yeo Jin Goo, who is promoting his soon-to-be-released movie, Shoot My Heart, graces the February pages of Arena Homme Plus.

Check it!

1_zps189a1e72.jpg~original

Source  |  TV Daily

Yeo Jin-goo with life size cardboard cutout of Lee Min-ki

photo553564.jpg
A press conference for film "Shoot Me in the Heart" took place in CGV Apgujeong, Seoul on January 16th.
On this day, Yeo Jin-goo posed with the life-size cardboard cutout of Lee Min-ki, who is currently serving in the military.
The film depicts a story that unfolds after a well behaved, shy mental health patient, Soo-myeong met a friend, Seung-min (Lee Min-ki) of his age, who acts unpredictably. Soo-myeong will go through a transformation from someone with close-minded personality to the one who tries actively to find a real life.
Yeo Jin-goo and Lee Min-ki met for the movie to play the characters of same age with the opposite personality. The brilliant combination of the two actors is drawing much attention. Also people are getting more interested as Yeo Jin-goo made various efforts to deliver the action scenes in the movie.
Source : Newsen
credit : Hancinema

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Gu at Showcase of movie 'Shoot My Heart'
On January 16th, actor Yeo Jin Gu attended Showcase of movie 'Shoot My Heart,' which was held at CGV Apgujeong branch in Shinsadong, Seoul.
20150116203246_54b8f6de1191e_1.jpg

Along with Yeo Jin Gu, Kim Jung Tae, Kim Gi Cheon, Park Doo Shik, writer Jung Yoo Jung, and director Moon Je Yong also attended the event.
Meanwhile, 'Shoot My Heart' is going to be officially released on January 28th.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=353444

Yeo Jin-Goo, surprise appearance on ‘Gag Concert – Hit the Chicken High School’

12873_1.jpg
Actor Yeo Jin-Goo appeared on KBS2 ‘Gag Concert’ program ‘Hit the Chicken High School’. According to producing crew on January 18, Yeo Jin-Goo showed body gag without acting cool. There was big cheering from the audiences with the surprise appearance of Yeo Jin-Goo.
The pre-recording of ‘Gag Concert’ at KBS New Hall on January 14. The audiences went wild with the surprise appearance of Yeo Jin-Goo, and Yeo Jin-Goo showed all his comic nature.
Meantime, on the official Facebook of ‘Gag Concert’, there will be rehearsal video of Yeo Jin-Goo and behinds cut after the broadcasting.
‘Gag Concert’ with Yeo Jin-Goo will be broadcasted on January 18 9:15 PM.
credit INNOLIFE

Yeo Jin-goo, dancing to "Up and Down" of EXID

photo554334.jpg

The distribution company, Little Big Pictures of "Shoot Me in the Heart" released images of Yeo Jin-goocaptured during the event named "Boys popped out of novels", which took place in CGV Apgujeong on January 16.

Yeo Jin-goo danced along with his female fans to the hit song, "Up and Down" by the girl group. EXID and spent great time with his fans.

Besides presenting his exceptional dancing skills, he also entertained his fans through various events including free hug and taking selfies together.

The film is a drama that unfolds after Soo-myeong has met a friend, Seung-min (Lee Min-ki) of his age, who acts unpredictably. Soo-myeong will go through a transformation from someone with close-minded personality to the one who tries actively to find a real life. It will be released on January 28th.

Source : The Fact News
Credit : Hancinema

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo Talks about Smoking and Wearing a Wig for His Role in Movie “Shoot My Heart” during Press Conference
A press conference was held for the upcoming movie “Shoot My Heart” at Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, in Lotte Cinema. At the conference, Yeo Jin Goo shared his experiences while acting as his character Soo Myung. He was also complimented by sunbae actors who worked with him in the movie.
When asked about his character and how he acted for the role, he answered, “I was worried that my hair would be fake-looking since I had to wear a wig. But on screen I looked fine. I’m glad that it looked naturally grown.”
Yeo-Jin-Goo-4.jpg

Yeo Jin Goo was also required to smoke for some scenes in the movie, as his character is a heavy smoker. He commented, “For the smoking scenes, I used nicorette. I had to look very natural doing it since Soo Myung is a smoker, and wondered whether I was capable of smoking naturally. But I don’t think [the director] thought I looked natural because a lot of the scenes [were edited out] in the actual movie.”
Then a sunbae actor named Park Choong Sun shared that he felt bad for Yeo Jin Goo who had to be on a strict diet for his role. “I know he’s a teenager who’d have constant cravings for food, but he only ate vegetables. For breakfast, lunch, and dinner, he ate tomatoes, cucumber, and other greens.” Because Yeo Jin Goo is around the same age as his son, he shared that he teared up watching Yeo Jin Goo so dedicated for his role. “I was amazed at how disciplined and focused he was during the shooting. He’s a young actor, but there’s a lot to learn from him.”
Yu Oh Seong, another sunbae actor, also complimented him saying, “He’s not even in his 20’s but he’s already an expert in the field. I look forward to his future as an actor.”
Yeo-Jin-Goo21.jpg

Yeo In Goo also mentioned his co-star Lee Min Ki, who is currently serving time in the military, by saying, “I really miss Lee Min Ki. I wonder how he’s doing,” and added, “Lee Min Ki and I had a good chemistry. We depended on each other and joked around a lot behind the scene.”
The movie “Shoot My Heart” will be released on January 28.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/20/yeo-jin-goo-talks-about-smoking-and-wearing-a-wig-for-his-role-in-movie-shoot-my-heart-during-press-conference/
-----Actor Yeo Jin Goo dances to EXID's 'Up & Down' with a lucky fan
During a special showcase for his upcoming movie 'Shoot Me In The Heart', actor Yeo Jin Goo danced to the beats of EXID's hit song "Up &Down" with an eager fan member who was dressed in a patient gown just as the actor does in the movie. 

The actor stood up hesitantly as the fan dragged him up in front of the stage and danced the choreography to the hit song "Up & Down". While the fan confidently moved her hips, the actor was seen shyly copying the moves. The dance ended with a light hug, causing the crowd to go wild.
Meanwhile, you can catch more of Yeo Jin Goo's adorable charms in the movie 'Shoot Me In The Heart' premiering in theaters on January 28! 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/actor-yeo-jin-goo-dances-to-exids-up-down-with-a-lucky-fan-member

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo Credits His Aged Face for His Popularity Among Nunas
Yeo Jin Goo revealed that he′s never dated before. 
In a recent recording of KBS′ Happy Together, Yeo Jin Goo showed a surprising skill in talking, despite it being his first talk show appearance. 
"I go to an all-boys school, so I wasn′t able to date. I′ve never dated in my life," confessed Yeo Jin Goo, surprising everyone. When asked about his popularity among older women, Yeo Jin Goo replied, "It′s because my face looks a bit aged." 
85697002.jpg

Chrarismatic movie actor, Yoo Oh Sung, shared a time when his harsh and tough image caused an unfair misunderstanding. 
"When I was filming the movie Beat, we were acting out a gang fight, and I got hit. I got hit really hard, so I told the director, and the director said, ′Why would you be in pain? You′re not in pain. You don′t seem like you would be in pain.′"
Lee Gae In, who is known for his exaggerations, said that he once caught 1,000 fish in one week, while announcer Cho Woo Jong explained the story behind his award acceptance speech, when he said he was going to become the CEO of KBS. 
Four-dimensional Jackson of GOT7 also said, "I received popularity in my school years because I was into fencing. I also played a lot of basketball in front of girls on purpose." 
Kim In Seok, who recently got married to a former Miss Korea, talked about newlywed life. He also shared, "My wife makes more money than I do."
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/85697/yeo-jin-goo-credits-his-aged-face-for-his-popularity-among-nunas
-----Yeo Jin Goo: “I Still Use a 2G Cell Phone Because I Fear Smartphone Addiction”
Actor Yeo Jin Goo says that he still uses a second-generation (2G) cell phone out of fear that he might otherwise become addicted to smartphone technology.
The star was speaking to media outlet OSEN on the morning of January 21, ahead of the release of his new movie “Shoot Me in the Heart.”
201501211115777115_54bf0f11d1ecf_99_2015

He told OSEN, “I am currently using a 2G cell phone. I don’t want to become obsessed with a smartphone. I am not good at controlling myself, so I think it is better for me not to start. Generally, if something might turn out to be harmful, I do my best not to start doing that.”
The star has previously mentioned his technophobia, and spoke earlier in the month about his mobile phone preferences.
“Shoot Me in the Heart” is slated for general release on January 28, and will also star the likes of Lee Min Ki and Yoo Oh Seong.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/20/yeo-jin-goo-i-still-use-a-2g-cell-phone-because-i-fear-smartphone-addiction/
-----[Preview] 140122 KBS2 Happy TogetherB724lRWIcAEghiK.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

14-11-08 From yang_ddong Instagram
#서부전선 #회식 경구형님이 쏜다!!! 잘먹었습니다~#설경구 #여진구 화이팅10808483_936590609701723_1738117039_n.jp

From google translator, seems like Yeo Jin Goo and Sol Kyung-Gu  treat the production for dinner during filming for movie Western Front..
-----[shoot My Heart] More pictures from magazine ELLE in hi-res. It must be done after they finished filming this movie because LMK went to army after that.10497832_857986040891048_60300928875264010872899_857986034224382_332761436877341

10750044_857986047557714_69144173632042010869602_857986037557715_75007281314900210384467_857986044224381_285842294703909

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yeo Jin Goo Gets Love Calls from Noona Actresses All the Time, Including Park Bo Youngehk38 January 22, 2015 SOOMPIYeo Jin Goo Gets Love Calls from Noona Actresses All the Time, Including Park Bo Young

Actor Yeo Jin Goo shared about the many love calls he gets from noona (older female) actors to shoot a mellow movie together.

On the January 22 airing of KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together 3,” he made a guest appearance along with GOT7’s Jackson, actor Yoo Oh Sung, and announcerJo Woo Jong, among others.

MC Park Mi Sun brought up Yeo Jin Goo’s popularity with noona actresses, “There are a lot of times when noona actresses ask Yeo Jin Goo to do a mellow movie together.”

The young actor replied humbly, “It’s because I [look old for my age]…”

Notably, actress Park Bo Young revealed at the “35th Blue Dragon Awards” last year that she had said several times that she wants to film a mellow movie with Yeo Jin Goo.

When asked whether he considers himself to look old for his age, the seventeen-year-old Yeo Jin Goo replied, “So far, I think I look old for my age. At least now, a lot of [the noonas] know my age, but in the past a lot of them took me for an adult.”

happy together 3

Archived