♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

Guest adikkeluangman

Here is the ENG sub for YJG appearance it start at 1:21 mark.  
The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.20 (2014.04.06): http://youtu.be/numTqoidzM8 Junu finally gets to meet the actor Yeo Jingoo! But he actually becomes really shy that he can't even talk to him.
Junu, I totally react the same way too if I met YJG. :D
-----Lee Min Ki and Yeo Jin Goo Cast for Upcoming Movie “Shoot Me in the Heart”
Popular actors Lee Min Ki and Yeo Jin Goo have been confirmed for the movie “Shoot Me in the Heart.”yeo-jin-goo-lee-min-ki.jpg
A source in the movie industry revealed to TV Report on April 6, “Lee Min Ki and Yeo Jin Goo were recently confirmed for roles on ‘Shoot Me in the Heart,’ and the details are currently being discussed.”

The film is based on a novel by award-winning author Jung Yoo Jung, and the original book received the Segye Times Literary Award back in 2009. The story is based around two young men, who escape from a mental hospital. 
As the producer of the movie is production company Jupiter Films, known for being the team behind hit movie “Face Reader,” the upcoming movie is already gaining the public’s interest.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/06/lee-min-ki-and-yeo-jin-goo-cast-for-upcoming-movie-shoot-me-in-the-heart/#.U0IrxKiSzi8

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Min-ki and Yeo Jin-goo in "Shoot My Heart"

photo422854.jpg

Actors Lee Min-ki and Yeo Jin-goo are starring in the movie "Shoot My Heart".

According to several sources, the two of them have confirmed to star in the movie.
"Shoot My Heart" is an original by writer Jeong Yoo-jeong who has won the 5th International Culture Awards in the year 2009. It is about a man's escape from an asylum where he was placed by his family, in the process of fighting for inheritance.
Meanwhile, Lee Min-ki is looking forward to the release of "For the Emperor" and Yeo Jin-goo is starring in "Kwon Bob" as well.
credit: Hancinemasource: Nate news 

‘Shoot Me’ leads are cast

Actors Lee Min-ki and Yeo Jin-goo will play the male leads in “Shoot Me in the Heart” (working title), which is based on the novel of the same name by renowned writer Jung Yu-jung.

The story will depict the difficult but meaningful relationship of the two 25 year olds who meet at a psychiatric hospital. 

Lee will play Seung-min, who is forced to register at the hospital by greedy relatives who are trying to get more of the family inheritance. 

Yeo will play a leading role for the second time after “Hwayi: A Monster Boy.” 

He will portray Su-myung, who suffers from trauma that was caused by his mother’s suicide, which happened when he was young. 

The film will start shooting in May. 

By Jin Eun-soo, contributing writer |April 7 2013 | Korea Joongang  Daily

Lee Min-ki and Yeo Jin-gu partner up in Shoot My Heartby javabeans | April 7, 2014minki_113.jpg

This should make for quite the match-up: Lee Min-ki (Monster, Very Ordinary Couple) andYeo Jin-gu (Hwa-yi, Potato Star 2013QR3) are teaming up in a new movie titled Shoot My Heart.

Based on an award-winning novel of the same name, Shoot My Heart centers around two young men who both end up in a psychiatric hospital and together plot to break free. One young man harbors a particular fear of scissors and deals with feelings of guilt over his mother’s suicide, while the other is a young chaebol who is forcibly committed to the hospital by his relatives in the wake of an inheritance battle. Lee Min-ki will play the young chaebol, and Yeo Jin-gu will be the grieving son.

Apparently in the story the two are the same age (25), which doesn’t sound too far-fetched when you consider each actor separately (given that Yeo Jin-gu recently played 24 for Potato Star)… though if you consider that Lee Min-ki is actually twelve years older, it becomes a bit odd. But here’s a case where the age is incidental; who cares when you’ve got these two working together in a meaty-sounding project? I can’t wait to see them acting together.

Both actors are busy with other projects at the moment, sandwiching this movie in between their other commitments, but I suppose the biz waits for no one. Yeo Jin-gu will begin filming the sci-fi blockbuster Fist Fighting immediately after wrapping Shoot My Heart, while Lee Min-ki precedes this project with the noir thriller For the EmperorShoot My Heart will begin filming in May.

Via Star News
credit dramabeans

Guest adikkeluangman

Why he acting as an adult again. Can we have him acting like his age in dramas? In few more years, with his look he cannot act as school boy or young adult anymore.
Here are the movies thread for Hwayi and the new one Shoot Me In The Heart. Feel free to post related updates on the threads. :)

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin-gu dealt a blow by Fist Fighting
I feel really bad for Yeo Jin-gu (Potato Star 2013QR3, Hwa-yi) – he’s been let go from the blockbuster production Fist Fighting, and his reps are hopping mad. The movie, a futuristic martial arts thriller which will be written and helmed by director Park Kwang-hyun (Welcome to Dongmakgol), has been mired in issues since we first heard about it in 2011 – it was to have been Jo In-sung’s comeback project after his release from the army, but after several delays, the actor withdrew his participation.
http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/04/yeo-jin-gu-dealt-a-blow-by-fist-fighting/#comments
Kim Soo Hyun and Yeo Jin Goo Involved in Controversy About Casting for “Kwon Bob” Movie

Earlier this year, actor Yeo Jin Goo was confirmed as the lead role in the large-scale $2 million-budget sci-fi fantasy film “Kwon Bob” (aka Martial Arts). However, a controversy has arisen concerning the distributor, CJ E&M, who offered actor Kim Soo Hyun the lead role while in the state of already having signed with Yeo Jin Goo, in conjunction with talks about Yeo Jin Goo stepping down from the role.
yjh_ksm.jpg

A high-ranking official from Yeo Jin Goo’s agency said, “On the afternoon that the news on Yeo Jin Goo stepping down from the film was released, we met with the production company and decided to step down. If they had cancelled the contract before offering the role to another actor, we wouldn’t have been this upset. This was a huge blow to the young actor who has yet to even come of age.”
“Kwon Bob” is a Korean-Chinese large scale collab project between CJ E&M and China Film Group (CFG), and the Chinese production company Pegasus & Taihe Entertainment will be co-distributing, sponsoring, and producing the film. One theory about the reasoning behind all of the controversy is that the Chinese side of the project, which is providing a large portion of the film budget, requested that the Hallyu star Kim Soo Hyun be cast as the lead role; the actor recently having gained huge popularity in China and abroad after “Man From the Stars.” However, CJ E&M denied this, saying that there was no word from their Chinese partners to any effect on the matter.
The other theory is that there was a problem concerning Yeo Jin Goo’s contract with another film that was signed for after he signed on with “Kwon Bob.” The young actor is set to star in the film “Shoot Me in the Heart,” based on Jung Yoo Jung’s best-selling novel, which will be filmed from May through July. There will be no overlap with the schedule for “Kwon Bob,” which was planned to start in August. However, one official stated that the time in between the two movies is no longer than two weeks. “For an actor to prepare for a new film, he needs some time, but because of the short downtime between films, it seems the production company and the Yeo Jin Goo’s management had a difference in opinion.”
Kim Soo Hyun’s agency also spoke up on the matter. “At the end of last year, before filming started for ‘Man from the Stars,’ we had received a casting offer, and we declined. However, after ‘Man From the Stars’ ended, we were asked again to look over the film.”
When asked if they did not know that Yeo Jin Goo had signed on for the film, Kim Soo Hyun’s agency said, “We received the offer, and we just said we’d look it over. I don’t think we’re the right people to ask about the talk of Yeo Jin Goo stepping down.” In the end, Kim Soo Hyun declined the offer once again.
“Kwon Bob,” which has been in production status for roughly 10 years, has now gone through two main leads, first Jo In Sung, who stepped down from the film due to continuous delay, and now Yeo Jin Goo, and Kim Soo Hyun has declined the film as well. The question remains as to whether, especially now, after this controversy, another actor will take on the lead role, or if the project will just be cancelled altogether.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/10/kim-soo-hyun-and-yeo-jin-goo-involved-in-controversy-about-casting-for-kwon-bob-movie/#.U0eJG1WSzi8
Poor boy. I don't know what to say. I guess I can cross the movie name on the first page then. 

Yeo Jin Goo's contract for 'Kwon Bob' terminated and Kim Soo Hyun also rejects role for the film

Kim-Soo-Hyun-yeo-jin-goo_1397198345_af_o
Kim Soo Hyun has rejected the role for upcoming movie 'Kwon Bob (Martial Arts)' following controversy about the production company's sudden termination of their contract with Yeo Jin Goo for the role in question.
Yeo Jin Goo's agency rep revealed that the actor's contract had been suddenly nullified by the movie's production company: "We were notified of the cancellation of our contract by the movie production company reps... Before he is an actor, Yeo Jin Hoo is a minor and a student. We hope that he doesn't get hurt by this."
The sudden contract cancellation led to backlash by netizens and it was revealed that the movie production company reps offered the role in question to Kim Soo Hyun, who rejected the casting offer due to the sensitive nature of the situation.
Key East Entertainment's CEO Yang Geun Hwan told Star News on the 11th, "Kim Soo Hyun has decided not to star in 'Kwon Bob'... Prior to the release of the article on the 10th, we were not aware of the inside story involving the specifics of the contract for 'Kwon Bob.' There is also the fact that the pressure from the controversy surrounding 'Kwon Bob' became too much... We announced our decision to reject the casting offer yesterday afternoon (11th)."
The movie's production company later responded that they were left with no choice but to part ways with Yeo Jin Goo due to his back-to-back booking of productions that would make it difficult for him to take on the preparation required for 'Kwon Bob': "We would first like to express our apologetic and regretful sentiments to Yeo Jin Goo who must have been deeply hurt although this was not our intentions... We signed a contract with Yeo Jin Goo in February and as he was confirmed as the lead actor, we were filled with anticipation for the synergy effect in the project 'Kwon Bob'... But Yeo Jin Goo's reps expressed that they wanted to take on another production after completing tvN's 'Potato Star 2013QR' later this month and mentioned the film 'Shoot My Heart'.
"The film's first filming was set for August after the completion of his sitcom, so we thought that it would be too difficult for him to go and do another production in May, June, and July before our work, so we clearly expressed our disapproval... The period prior to the crank-in of 'Kwon Bob' is an important time to focus on martial arts training, reading with the director, and character analysis; more than anything else, we thought that handling a back-to-back production schedule would hamper the young actor's mental and physical health.
"We were unable to accept this condition and although the agency kept requesting it, the production company would not allow this worst-case situation to happen. In the end, Yeo Jin Goo confirmed his casting for 'Shoot My Heart,' so in order to find an alternative solution, we carefully confirmed this with the agency and then decided that it was right to part ways."
'Kwon Bob' is a 20 million dollar Korea-China collaboration project film by CJ E&M and CFG (China Film Group) directed by Park Kwang Hyun. The rest of its cast lineup will be confirmed in the first half of this year and crank-in will begin towards the latter half.
It is a SF fantasy-action film about a high school student Kwon Bob (word play as it also means martial arts), who enters a village of criminals and fights to protect the hidden source of infinite energy.
credit allkpop

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Soo Hyun and Yeo Jin Goo Involved in Controversy About Casting for “Kwon Bob” Moviejun2yng April 10, 2014 

Earlier this year, actor Yeo Jin Goo was confirmed as the lead role in the large-scale $2 million-budget sci-fi fantasy filmKwon Bob” (aka Martial Arts). However, a controversy has arisen concerning the distributor, CJ E&M, who offered actor Kim Soo Hyun the lead role while in the state of already having signed with Yeo Jin Goo, in conjunction with talks about Yeo Jin Goo stepping down from the role.

A high-ranking official from Yeo Jin Goo’s agency said, “On the afternoon that the news on Yeo Jin Goo stepping down from the film was released, we met with the production company and decided to step down. If they had cancelled the contract before offering the role to another actor, we wouldn’t have been this upset. This was a huge blow to the young actor who has yet to even come of age.”

“Kwon Bob” is a Korean-Chinese large scale collab project between CJ E&M and China Film Group (CFG), and the Chinese production company Pegasus & Taihe Entertainment will be co-distributing, sponsoring, and producing the film. One theory about the reasoning behind all of the controversy is that the Chinese side of the project, which is providing a large portion of the film budget, requested that the Hallyu star Kim Soo Hyun be cast as the lead role; the actor recently gained huge popularity in China and abroad after “Man From the Stars.” However, CJ E&M denied this, saying that there was no word from their Chinese partners to any effect on the matter.

The other theory is that there was a problem concerning Yeo Jin Goo’s contract with another film that was signed for after he signed on with “Kwon Bob.” The young actor is set to star in the film “Shoot Me in the Heart,” based on Jung Yoo Jung’s best-selling novel, which will be filmed from May through July. There will be no overlap with the schedule for “Kwon Bob,” which was planned to start in August. However, one official stated that the time in between the two movies is no longer than two weeks. “For an actor to prepare for a new film, he needs some time, but because of the short downtime between films, it seems the production company and the Yeo Jin Goo’s management had a difference in opinion.”

Kim Soo Hyun’s agency also spoke up on the matter. “At the end of last year, before filming started for ‘Man from the Stars,’ we had received a casting offer, and we declined. However, after ‘Man From the Stars’ ended, we were asked again to look over the film.”

When asked if they did not know that Yeo Jin Goo had signed on for the film, Kim Soo Hyun’s agency said, “We received the offer, and we just said we’d look it over. I don’t think we’re the right people to ask about the talk of Yeo Jin Goo stepping down.” In the end, Kim Soo Hyun declined the offer once again.

“Kwon Bob,” which has been in production status for roughly 10 years, has now gone through two main leads, first Jo In Sung, who stepped down from the film due to continuous delay, and now Yeo Jin Goo, and Kim Soo Hyun has declined the film as well. The question remains as to whether, especially now, after this controversy, another actor will take on the lead role, or if the project will just be cancelled altogether.

Source
Translation

class="at_ttl" style="text-align: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Yeo Jin Goo To Join Lee Min Ki In The Asylumlee-min-ki-and-yeo-jin-goo.jpg?w=600

Popular child actor Yeo Jin Goo is all grown up and making a name for himself. His newest role will be playing a boy with a suicidal mother in the film "Shoot My Heart."

The film is based on the literary price-winning 2009 book "Shoot My Heart" by author Jung Yoo Jung. Yeo Jin Goo plays one of two young men in a mental hospital. He has developed a phobia about scissors which relates to the guilt he feels over his mother's suicide attempt.

Lee Min Ki will play his fellow inmate, the heir Seung Min. Lee Min Ki's character does not actually have any psychiatric problems but his family had him committed so they could steal his inheritance. The friendship between the two young men helps them become more confident. This newfound confidence leads them to escape the asylum.

In the film both characters are meant to be 25. While Yeon Jin Goo played a character around that age for the drama "Potato Star 2013 QR3," he is actually only 16. Lee Min Ki on the other hand is 29.

Yeo Jin Goo has been in so many dramas and films in his short career that many consider him a veteran actor. 

Yeon Jin Goo played the young Park Yoochun in "Missing You" and the young Kim Soo Hyun in "The Moon Embraces The Sun." He recently added a starring role in the film "Hwayi: A Monster Boy" to his resume. He will next star in the science fiction thriller "Kwon Bob." He will also appear in "Professional Mr. Baek" this year.

The young actor once said his goal as an actor was to "express the complexity of human nature" and his varied roles are helping him to achieve that end.

Lee Min Ki, who had a short-lived role as the doomed indie rocker in "Shut Up Flower Boy Band," also appeared in the dramas "I Really Really Like You" and "Dalja's Spring. His recent films include "Monster" and "Very Ordinary Couple." He just finished playing a role in the thriller "For The Emperor."

Lee Min Ki also seeks to portray as many different characters as he can. In an interview shortly after he completed his role "Monster," he said that he wanted to test his limits and the only way to do so was to take on acting challenges.

"Shoot My Heart" will begin filming in May. Jupiter Films, producers of the successful "The Face Reader," is also producing this "Shoot My Heart."

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission

Guest adikkeluangman

“Kwon Bob” Production Apologizes to Yeo Jin Goo and Explains Their Perspective
The “Kwon Bob” production recently released an official statement regarding the controversy surrounding the cancellation of Yeo Jin Goo’s movie contract.
“Kwon Bob” production company TS Company first said, “We apologize to Yeo Jin Goo for the unintentional hurt that was given him.”
They continued, revealing their perspective of the situation. “Last February, we signed a contract with Yeo Jin Goo, and with the main character set, we were very much anticipating moving forward with the ‘Kwon Bob’ project. However, Yeo Jin Goo’s representation said they wanted to go into another project following the end of tvN’s ‘Potato Star’ this April, and mentioned the film ‘Shoot Me in the Heart.’”
“After the end of the sitcom, in the state of having to get back into filming in August [for ‘Kwon Bob’], we expressed our objection at his taking another role where he would be filming from May through July, which we thought was going to be too much for a variety of reasons. We expressed that the time leading up to filming for ‘Kwon Bob’ is a very important period in which he [Yeo Jin Goo] needs to go through martial arts training, script readings with the director, and character analysis. More than anything, going into projects right after one another is something of a concern for a young actor’s mental as well as physical health. Also, we didn’t think these types of actions by a main lead were respectful nor have they happened in the past in the film industry. As it could additionally leave a bad impression of the young actor on the production staff for the film, who have been preparing for the film for years, as well as the other actors, we asked that he not take another role right before the movie goes into filming. However, our concerns were ignored.”
“Moreover, the [Yeo Jin Goo’s] agency continued to request conditions that we could not possibly meet, and in that situation, we could not help but to keep a worst case scenario in mind. In mid-March, with a great sense of urgency upon us, we checked up on the condition of a couple of different actors. However, nothing was discussed in detail, and we didn’t go any further than merely seeing what options might be open to us. As Yeo Jin Goo had confirmed for ‘Shoot Me in the Heart,’ we thought that it would be right to discuss the situation with his agency and clearly proceed with contract cancellation before we move on to finding alternatives.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/11/kwon-bob-production-apologizes-to-yeo-jin-goo-and-explains-their-perspective/#.U0inRlWSzi9
Bad PR move. Too late the damages is done.

Guest adikkeluangman

From KBS World TV
Entertainment Weekly | 연예가중계 - 4MINUTE, Yeo Jingoo, Yoon Siyoon, YG (2014.04.11):http://youtu.be/1KI5VLnZ5sU 
- Interview with Yeo Jingoo & Yoon Siyoon, the leads of "Professional Mr. Baek

Start at 9:33 mark. :)

April 14, 2014
Rising actor stays calm12-03(69).jpg
Actor Yeo Ji-goo said Monday that he had no comment regarding the cancellation of his role in “Gweonbeop,” at a press conference for a 3D film on the making of “Uigwe” or the Royal Protocols of the Joseon Kingdom (1329-1910). 
/ Korea Times

Guest adikkeluangman

BlKKY9KCIAAeya9.jpgActor Yeo Jin Goo attended the press screening for documentary Uigwe, the 8 Day Festival, held at the Wangshimni CGV in Seoul on April 14.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/63607/photo-yeo-jin-goo-attends-uigwe-the-8-day-festival-press-screening

He is the narrator for that documentary. I wonder if it will be air on KBS World. Dem baby voice...
-----‘Shoot My Heart’ Confirms Cast Including Yeo Jin Goo and Lee Min Ki
Acting alongside Yeo Jin Goo, Lee Min Ki and a group of talented actors have been cast in the new movie Shoot My Heart. 
BlKHaO3CUAAg4gg.jpg
On April 14, Jupiter Films announced the main and supporting actors for the movie Shoot My Heart. 
Joining Yeo Jin Goo in the leading role is Lee Min Ki. The supporting actors include Yoo Oh Sung, Kim Jung Tae, Park Doo Shik, Han Hye Rin, Shin Gu, Song Young Chang, and Kim Ki Cheon. 
Shoot My Heart is about two 25-year-olds who meet in a mental institution. 
The movie will begin shooting May 1. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/63596/shootmyheart-finishes-casting

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo! To Attend ‘2014 Vietnam Film Festival’
Actor Yeo Jin Goo appointed as an honorary ambassador for the ‘2014 Vietnam Film Festival’ is attending the opening of the festival.
The opening ceremony will be held at the CGV in Yeouido, on 16, and Vietnam actress Van Trang who also was chosen as an honorary ambassador is attending the ceremony.
2014041514590111938.jpgAs the other celebrities, Lee Ki Woo, Oh Yoon Ah, Yang Dong Geun, Jung So Min, Park Doo Sik, Kim Sae Ron, and Seo Ye Ji have confirmed to attend the ceremony.
http://www.tenasia.com/yeo-jin-goo-to-attend-2014-vietnam-film-festival/

April 16, 2014
Vietnam Film Festival brings Asia-Pacific films to Seoul
By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

16193517.jpg

With the increasing attention in Korea on films made in the Asia-Pacific region, CGV, a multiplex movie theater operated by CJ Entertainment, will feature movies chosen by the Viet Film Festival at its Guro branch until Saturday.
At yesterday’s press conference, 18-year-old actor Yeo Jin-goo attended as a goodwill ambassador, along with Vietnamese actress Van Trang. 
“We selected Yeo as our celebrity representative, since he rose to fame in Vietnam with the mega-hit MBC drama series “The Moon Embracing the Sun” (2012), said CGV through a press release.
The festival started with the premiere of the 2012 action film “Blood Letter.” Various genres will be included in the festival, ranging from the romance film “The White Silk Dress” (2006) to the Victor Vu-directed thriller “Scandal” (2012).
For more information, visit the official English website: http://cgv.co.kr/Reservation/timetable/e_Default.aspx.

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(240, 173, 29); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"[spot] Yeo Jin-goo Awarded as Honorary Ambassador for 1st Vietnam-Korean Film Festival4-2.jpg
1st Vietnam-Korean Film Festival kicked off at CGV Yeouido in Seoul on April 16th.
The objective of the movie festival is to introduce the cultures of 2 countries and to promote friendship between Korea and Vietnam. 5 popular Vietnamese films will be played during the festival: ‘Adrift’, ‘The White Silk Dress’, ‘Scandal’ and ‘How to Fight in Six Inch High Heels’.
Yeo Jin-goo and Van Trang have been awarded as the Korean and Vietnamese honorary ambassadors, promoting the event.
2-2.jpg
2-16.jpg
Van Trang smiles when Yeo Jin-Goo said, “She’s pretty” when asked by the reporters.
The photo-wall even was held before the opening ceremony with the participation of Yeo jin-goo, Yang Dong-geun, Oh Yoon-ah, Lee Ki-woo, Kim Sae-ron, Jung So-min and Park Doo-shik (Park Doo-sik). Vietnamese and Korean officials from the culture and movie industries also participated in the event.
Yeo Jin-goo came on stage to give his thoughts on being chosen as the honorary ambassador. 4-15.jpg
Yeo Jin-goo said Vietnamese greetings to start the speech.

Yeo Jin-goo said, “It’s an honor to participate in the 1st Vietnam-Korean Film Festival. I’m excited to watch more Vietnamese movies than before. I hope many would get interested in Vietnamese movies through this event”.
He continued, saying, “Beautiful Vietnamese actress Van Trang in also the honorary ambassador for the festival. I hope I could shoot a Vietnamese film to meet Vietnamese dans”. He seemed to be cool about the recent casting scandal.
The 1st Vietnam-Korean Film Festival’ is held from April 16th to 19th at CGV Yeouido and CVG Guro.

Written and Photographed by Han Jihee, Translated by Lee Sarah  | April 17 2014 | Get It K
Let's pray for all the passengers/crew/staff/rescuers/survivors and the family (of the people on board) of SEWOL...

Yeo Jin Goo Stars as Narrator in Animated Film ‘Eugye: 8 Days of Festival 3D’
navv44uuxcwjnzg5q0wumhq6ay23i93w.jpg
[by Chloe Yun] Yeo Jin Goo, who has grown up too fast to be called child actor anymore, attended ‘Eugye: 8 Days of Festival 3D’ press conference held on April 14 at Wangsimni CGV, Seoul. 
‘Eugye: 8 Days of Festival 3D’ is a documentary animated film that reads the eight books of Jungjo, the 22rd King of Chosun Dynasty, and explains with Korea’s own 3D technology how he planned the biggest Korean festival in history. 
The 3D animated film, in which Yeo Jin Goo stars as an narrator, is set to premiere on April 17. (photo by bntnews DB)

#PrayForSouthKorea

'The Art of Fist Duel' in casting turmoil over Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Soo Hyun

Saturday, April 19, 2014  kim soo hyunmoviethe art of fist duelyeo jin goo  375 comments

seiji20140418181153_I_05_C_1_59_20140419
seiji20140418181158_I_05_C_1_59_20140419
Sorry about this late request.

-

Article[screen] 'The Art of Fist Duel' loses both Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Soo Hyun, can it get back to where it was?

Source: Sports Korea via Naver

The movie had originally had Jo In Sung as the male lead but Yeo Jin Goo was contracted in the end. Producers found out that Yeo Jin Goo had also contracted another movie and told his company that they didn't want him focusing on another movie while their movie was set for crank in at the end of August.

Yeo Jin Goo's company refuted that he would have no problem fulfilling the film schedule for the movie and said they had no right to involve themselves in his other activities. 

While he was still under contract, the movie producers were then said to have contacted Kim Soo Hyun to replace Yeo Jin Goo because the movie's majority investors were Chinese and they thought Kim Soo Hyun had more name as a Hallyu star. CJ E&M denied these claims. 

Yeo Jin Goo's company ws not pleased with the movie contacting another actor for the role when contracts were already finalized.

Kim Soo Hyun opted out of the role entirely due to the controversy surrounding it. 

Opinions on the issue are divided, with some blaming Yeo Jin Goo's company for overworking him and others blaming the movie producers for overstepping contract boundaries. 

-

1. [+5,586, -54] So they were turned down by Kim Soo Hyun after turning down Yeo Jin Goo for Kim Soo Hyun, yeah?

2. [+4,988, -36] Kim Soo Hyun and Yeo Jin Goo both made the right decision to opt out of the movie

3. [+3,819, -20] At this point, who is going to want to do a movie with this much controversy around it...

4. [+3,448, -148] The movie's image is destroyed now. No one will watch it, even if Won Bin picks it up.

5. [+513, -6] They didn't just lose their male leads, they lost the audience as well.

6. [+477, -10] It's good that both of them opted out of it. They're young actors with bright futures, they don't have to do everything they're cast in. 

7. [+456, -5] The fact that they tried to cast Jo In Sung, Yeo Jin Goo, and Kim Soo Hyun is so weird... I get Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Soo Hyun since they play the child/adult roles together and have similar images but how could you exchange Jo In Sung for Yeo Jin Goo? Their age and image are so different.

8. [+397, -13] This is better for the both of them. This drama smells like failure anyway... It's a waste of Yeo Jin Goo's talent to go through with it. Good for Kim Soo Hyun to avoid it as well.

#PrayForSouthKorea

class="post-title entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; position: relative; font-family: Lora, Ubuntu, Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(237, 237, 237); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-size: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"17 year-old actor Yeo Jin Goo impresses with his manner hands
201404171459011747.jpg
Charming actor Yeo Jin Goo is appointed as ambassador for Vietnam Film Festival along with Vietnamese actress Van Trang.
On April 16, the 1st Vietnam-Korean Film Festival was held at CGV Yeouido in Seoul attended by the new ambassadors. At the event, Yeo Jin Goo attracted not only media's, but also netizens' attention with his 'manner hand' while escorting his partner Vietnamese actress Van Trang.
He guided her throughout the event and pictorial showing act of a gentleman. Netizens commented, "He grew up so well.","I can't believe he's that young actor from 'The Moon Embracing The Sun'. He is well-mannered.","He's 17 right? He's so gentleman at his young age.", "He'll make it big in the industry." and so on.

201404171459420564.jpg
201404171459589966.jpg
201404171459589966.jpg

Yeo Jin Goo is known best for his appearances as child actor in 'The Moon Embracing The Sun' & 'I Miss You' wherein he won the 'Best Child Actor' award in 2012. He also received 'Best Actor' awards for 'Hwayi' in 2013

credit DKpopnews
#PrayForSouthKorea

Guest adikkeluangman

czakhareina said:
class="post-title entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; position: relative; font-family: Lora, Ubuntu, Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(237, 237, 237); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-size: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"17 year-old actor Yeo Jin Goo impresses with his manner handsOn April 16, the 1st Vietnam-Korean Film Festival was held at CGV Yeouido in Seoul attended by the new ambassadors. At the event, Yeo Jin Goo attracted not only media's, but also netizens' attention with his 'manner hand' while escorting his partner Vietnamese actress Van Trang.

He guided her throughout the event and pictorial showing act of a gentleman. Netizens commented, "He grew up so well.","I can't believe he's that young actor from 'The Moon Embracing The Sun'. He is well-mannered.","He's 17 right? He's so gentleman at his young age.", "He'll make it big in the industry." and so on.

Archived