[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

Guest YuanjiM

I'm upset Joo Jin Mo didn't attend MBC Awards 2014 :(
If he come,perhaps he get chance read nominations with Ha Ji Won.

BTW Congratulations for our couple Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won.
Joo Jin Mo succesful for his first theatre musical,and Ha Ji Won finally meet her lovely fans in Singapore.
em,,,@minnie1013 do you have pic Ha Ji Won fans meeting in Singapore last saturday? :\">

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They changed the theme song to A Thousand Years. I saw an MV posted by GMA Heart of Asia and it was all about Togon and Seung Nyang. Lol.
By the way there's a Tagalog version of "The Day", here it is. I love the MV since it's all about WangNyang.. see, the artist also understands the story well. I already know this song is about them, but when this Tagalog version came out, it's so clear now.. :)

The soundcloud link has their picture.. :)

Guest minnie0103

jei_em said: They changed the theme song to A Thousand Years. I saw an MV posted by GMA Heart of Asia and it was all about Togon and Seung Nyang. Lol.
By the way there's a Tagalog version of "The Day", here it is. I love the MV since it's all about WangNyang.. see, the artist also understands the story well. I already know this song is about them, but when this Tagalog version came out, it's so clear now.. :)
The soundcloud link has their picture.. :)

@minnie0103 I also love A Thousand Years... It's also one of my favorites. :) Maybe you're right, they just included the scenes from the current episodes which are mostly TaNyang. I'll just focus on the lyrics of the song :)
I love the Tagalog version of The Day! And I love that the writer understands the song and her MV is all about WangNyang and even the cover photo of the song :)

I just thought of this about EK ending.... The ending is not really that bad at all. I mean, depending on your mindset, especially if you are a WangNyang shipper.. You could tell that Seung Nyang chose Wang Yoo..
That is why they showed the two horses again. It was like an open ending. The whole story showed the impact of choosing Ta Hwan. What if she chose Wang Yoo's horse instead? We know the ending is tragic. But if she chose Wang Yoo things would be different.. It would imply that she made the wrong choice. I don't know about the other, you know, shippers. They would simply think that she chose TH over WY. But we should dig deeper into the meaning of that scene. EK is an epic drama and you don't only watch a scene on the surface. Things tend to be deeper and more poetic in any sageuk. 
If I remember the ending right, Seung Nyang left the palace, she escaped Yuan because of an impending war and left Ayu ruling Yuan. No one knows where she went.
I think this would mean she still chooses Wang Yoo after all this time. When Ta Hwan died, she was left ruling the Yuan.. If she loved Ta Hwan and was loyal to him, she should've CONTINUED TA HWAN'S LEGACY. Whatever that legacy is. That's her way of showing her DEVOTION to him. But she didn't. SHE LEFT. 
Seung Nyang never did forget Wang Yoo's legacy. She showed her devotion to Wang Yoo through Goryeo and keeping his legacy. Well maybe she failed in some, like keeping Goryeo peaceful, but WY is no longer the King that time. But she didn't do the same devotion to Ta Hwan. She abandoned Ta Hwan's Yuan to save herself. She wasn't willing to give her life to Yuan people, Ta Hwan's people. Maybe, she made Ayu do it, but hey, Ayu is Ta Hwan's son in the first place.
It was still Goryeo deep inside her. And by leaving Yuan she chose Goryeo, and by choosing her homeland it means choosing her King and that is Wang Yoo. :)

It is TODAY!!  :) 
The Japanese magazine, Empress Ki Special! :)   

JJM is featured on P2-P8.  Empress Ki is featured on P33-P35 
Cr: Baidu
JJM also appears at the banner of the magazine's FB page. https://www.facebook.com/mokkanhenshu?fref=photo

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
=============================Table of Contents

もっと知りたい!韩国TVドラマ 65

発売日 : 2015年02月05日

SPECIAL
时代剧の丽しい男优たち「奇皇后 -ふたつの爱 涙の誓い-」
定価(税込):¥ 1,296

判型:A4変判/ページ数:144
ISBN:978-4-7641-3187-3

Index目次
2 チュ・ジンモ
9 チ・チャンウク
16 パク・シフ
22 キム・ナムギル
28 イ・ジュンギ
33 「奇皇后 -ふたつの爱 涙の誓い-」相関図
36 歴史トリビア
38 ハ・ジウォン来日
40 キム・ソヒョン
44 ペク・ジニ
48 キム・ジョンヒョン
51 チン・イハン
54 イ・ムンシク
57 チョ・ジェユン
60 ハン・ヒ监督
65 ヒョンビン「ハイド ジキル、私」
66 チョ・インソン×コン・ヒョジン
72 ノ・ミヌ
76 ユン・サンヒョン
79 ユ・スンホ
82 『江南1970』イ・ミンホ×キム・レウォン
84 『今日の恋爱』イ・スンギ×ムン・チェウォン
86 チャ・スンウォン バラエティー「三食ごはん」渔村编
88 ジョン・ヨンファ ソロアルバム発売
90 2014 FNC KINGDOM IN JAPAN
91 キム・ジェジュン来日ファンミーティング
92 カン・ジファン来日イベント
93 「火の女神ジョンイ」相関図
94 ムン・グニョン
96 イ・サンユン
98 「スパイ」キム・ジェジュン
100 「キルミー・ヒールミー」チソン
102 「辉いたり、狂ったり」チャン・ヒョク
104 「パンチ」キム・レウォン
107 日本放送中~放送予定ドラマ
113 韩国放送中~放送予定ドラマ
117 2014年韩国エンタメ総决算!!
127 働くオンマ流ソウル生活
129 BEE SHUFFLEのシャッフル・デート!
130 编集长オススメの韩国歩き
131 映画公开情报
132 音楽情报
134 DVD情报
136 ホミンの东京ダイアリー
137 韩国ドラマ视聴率
138 information
142 読者プレゼント

• 3 weeks later...

JJM's interview in a Japanese magazine, 2015. 

Thank @lucy13880_fab5 for translating and organizing the interview!!

I am copying her message from the JJM thread. 

====================================
The translation of JJM's newest interview in the magazine 韩国TVドラマvol.65 now is finished by his Baidu Tieba fans.
Link here http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3610725975cheshirecat's EK part translation 18th reply of P430

======================================
Summary translation and some Q&A by me

"When the shooting got to the middle period, everyone's body was getting round. There were many clothes inside our costumes such as military cold products and slight down jackets. Comparing with whether we look nice or not, survival is more important. ( wry smile ) "
Q: Are you that type of man who will be a devoted lover to the woman you love?JJM: If I had a lover, I would treat her with all my heart. Because all my heart belongs to her, even if another beautiful woman sitting in front of me, what I will see is my lover's face (  ). Many people think that I am a playboy, but I am sincerely not.
Q: Are you like the character Wang Yoo who is not easy to express yourself ?JJM: No, I will speak out my worries without hesitation. (Laugh with the reporters) I will say, "Ah! It's so hard. Why am I so tired?" But if my lover asked me to do something, I would do anything for her, even to do those others will not do.
Q; Actors cooperating with you praised you are the best atmosphere-maker.JJM: I really don't like to see someone in the set being unhappy or brows furrowed. Even if you felt not well, you should make the atmosphere of the set be active. My first motto is "When everybody gets tired, let me entertain my colleagues." By doing this, there will not be angry persons. So I am willingly to be the atmosphere-maker. I will say to my junior, "Don't get angry. If you really want to, please wait until there are only us in the set and being angry quietly." While I will try to persuade others in kinds of words, I do my own job that I should do. I think that's the reason they call me atmosphere-maker.
Q: We heard you hosted parties when you were on location in China?JJM: There's a reason. The location shoot in China was about two weeks long. I first arrived at the set on the early days cause I were told the shooting would start at once. But when I were ready, I were told again "Because the set doesn't get ready, we can't shoot now." I answered "Get it." But I still hadn't work the second day and the day after day. In that period, actors got to China from Korea and started to shoot. I still had no work to do, so I went to supermarket to buy whatever food looks good and cooked. Then call the crew to eat and drink together. My room got to be a banquet hall gradually.(laugh) Perhaps two days before I returned, I shoot the scene WY witnessed SN being empress with tears in his eyes. Even myself that time had a strong(same) feeling, too. (laugh)
============== Last part ===============

Q: Are you the type of man who pays much more attention to brotherhood/friendship than to love? JJM: Though I am not that kind of man who can devote his life to friendship, I want to be loyal to it. As long as someone won't betray me, I will trust him all the time, though I have been betrayed for several times (laugh). I am a person kind of fool. I don't doubt people randomly. I am easy to believe what people say to me.
Q: We heard you have good relationship with Jang Dong Gun, Hyun Bin, Cha Tae Hyun etc.JJM: We all love sports. Sometimes we  get together for golf or baseball. We meet on sports party or in private if time allows. Even so, our relationship is not that close creating constraints with each other.
Q: You seem to have an intimate relationship with Jang Dong Gun. You haven't cooperated with him, have you?JJM: No, I haven't. I had the thought "This guy is similar to me." when we met in private. When we chatted while drinking, I found he likes the music I like and we always ordered same food in restaurant. Those are reasons of why we have better relationship. We always say we are good buddies. Sometimes we play joke with each other. He doesn't like to show off weirdly in public which is also similar to me.
Q: You are over 40 age imperceptibly. This is the age men and actors show their depth and wisdom. Do you have expectation for it?JJM: I think 40s is the age one reaches his peak of maturity and it's the age to demonstrate one's wisdom. I choose musical to challenge . Is that because of age? (I think he means he has more courage to challenge himself in 40s age.) (About my future life)  I have the idea to get married and start a family then going on working in this kind of settled life. I also have the idea not to get married and develop my career in a casual and free lifestyle like nowadays. These two ideas co-exist. But what's clear about myself is that my will of being an actor gets stronger and stronger. Now I feel myself can act whatever roles and works given to me. I cogitate more on the script and have more emotional feelings about it.
Q: What would you do if you did not succeed becoming an actor at the beginning?JJM: Now and then I have the thought if I were engaged in other careers, I wouldn't be as happy and free as I am now. So I am very satisfied with my life now. However, If I had taken an ordinary job,  I could go skating in the skating rink in front of Seoul town hall or playing in amusement parks. If I had a child after marriage, I could go anywhere for our outing with my wife and child hand in hand. It's a pity that I can't do these because of my job.
Q: Don't you have the plan yet to get married until now?JJM: I don't avoid marriage deliberately. Should I say it's because of my still young soul? Or my pureness? (laugh). Though I am not very clear about that, I think the necessity of love is more important than the necessity of marriage. Of course, I've reached the age that I must think about marriage if I really love someone. I own the responsibility of thinking love has no association with marriage. I want to be in a more responsible relationship in the future.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest minnie0103

jei_em said: I just thought of this about EK ending.... The ending is not really that bad at all. I mean, depending on your mindset, especially if you are a WangNyang shipper.. You could tell that Seung Nyang chose Wang Yoo..
That is why they showed the two horses again. It was like an open ending. The whole story showed the impact of choosing Ta Hwan. What if she chose Wang Yoo's horse instead? We know the ending is tragic. But if she chose Wang Yoo things would be different.. It would imply that she made the wrong choice. I don't know about the other, you know, shippers. They would simply think that she chose TH over WY. But we should dig deeper into the meaning of that scene. EK is an epic drama and you don't only watch a scene on the surface. Things tend to be deeper and more poetic in any sageuk. 
If I remember the ending right, Seung Nyang left the palace, she escaped Yuan because of an impending war and left Ayu ruling Yuan. No one knows where she went.
I think this would mean she still chooses Wang Yoo after all this time. When Ta Hwan died, she was left ruling the Yuan.. If she loved Ta Hwan and was loyal to him, she should've CONTINUED TA HWAN'S LEGACY. Whatever that legacy is. That's her way of showing her DEVOTION to him. But she didn't. SHE LEFT. 
Seung Nyang never did forget Wang Yoo's legacy. She showed her devotion to Wang Yoo through Goryeo and keeping his legacy. Well maybe she failed in some, like keeping Goryeo peaceful, but WY is no longer the King that time. But she didn't do the same devotion to Ta Hwan. She abandoned Ta Hwan's Yuan to save herself. She wasn't willing to give her life to Yuan people, Ta Hwan's people. Maybe, she made Ayu do it, but hey, Ayu is Ta Hwan's son in the first place.
It was still Goryeo deep inside her. And by leaving Yuan she chose Goryeo, and by choosing her homeland it means choosing her King and that is Wang Yoo. :)

Archived