[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

Guest suwan1430273820

@illay : when they knocked him out, i was like : "WY your bodyguard is right there ! don't leave him freezing to death on the ground !" ..but i guess WY didnt know his man was there...I love Goryeo Team too ! I hope the writer wont kill any of them...

ahhhh cliffhanger..... ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X(

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anjshin

@suwan: regarding the loyal bodyguard of WY who is Musong, i just don't know if i understand it right, maybe it's the reason why WY made an appointment to EL Cripple... :)
WELCOME ABOARD @yurucewillis and all WYSN and non shippers. :)

minnie0103 said: @sj15elf0hjw1023 Hi! Good to see you here. Of course, you are welcome here, anytime you want to pay a visit. WY-SN shippers and non-shippers are all welcome here. ;)
EDIT: To everyone, feel free to post here what you hesitate to post on EK thread. I don't see anything wrong with that, as long as there will be no foul words, we should maintain the etiquette. :)

Guest anjshin

@illay: El Cripple is the another old man along with Bisoo.... i still feel heaven for our WangYoo even if it's just for minutes, it killed the whole episode. indeed FABULOSO...
@sj15elf0hjw1023: exactly my dear, their face off will be another heart breaking story. FIGHTING WYSN

Guest suwan1430273820

@illay : el cripple is the guy that walking around with a cane...the boss of the slave trading business..

@yurucewillis: amen to what you said! i love this thread !

Anyway...On the preview, SN slapped Seol Hwa. i wonder what will be this girl's role in the future. Here's some possibilities:1. SN's new enemy. However i don't see how come she will be evil just because one slap. Until now she is still a nice girl and doesn't bad mouth about SN like other concubines.2. TH will have a feeling for her although his love is not as greater as to SN. TH gave her score 4 at the second test. She might be someone who can comfort TH in the end.3. She has a crush on WY so her scenes with WY will always spark jealousy to SN.
Which one do you like?? kekekekkekeke

@suwan Thanks very much, If you didnt post the link, I would never know this great and sweet thread :)I'm a Wang Yoo-Seung Nyang's shipper too, reading you guys' comments makes me want to 'awesome' all :xFinally, Wang Yoo found out that Seung Nyang was alive, so touching scene, and Joo Jin Mo never fails me :)
gPanK3C.jpg

(cre JJM DC)
I can see the light of hope in his eyes but as we all know, it will fade away soon...
Im curious to see how he will react to the fact that Seung Nyang has already became TH's concubine...I hope he will understand and help her silently... In the novel, Wang Yoo was so angry when he knew the fact, he thought she betrayed him... And I really hope tha drama will be different :)

Guest suwan1430273820

@misstear : I thought you knew about this thread already ! Ahhh good thing you're here now ! This is good day today, lots of WY-SN shippers showing up in this thread and we get to see yet another flawless acting of JJM ! <3

Lets all hold hands and keep the ship strong !!!!! :-* :x

Guest anjshin

@misstear: welcome to the thread,  :x :x :x .... this episode is a light of hope too for WYSN shippers just like WangYoo, even just for a moment. kept me hanging on for our OTP... fighting until the end.  ;;) ;;) ;;)

Guest suwan1430273820

@illay : i choose #3 !! ...wait...initially i wanted things to spice up btw WY-SN...but now that I think of it...there's already sooo much going one btw them...they deserve a break. like far away on an deserted island far from TH and the villains...lol

the screencaps that misstear posted....uhhhh....that face ! awesome !!! so many feelings on 1 expression..

pic 3,4,5 -> surprisei can sense there's a smile on pic 8,9,10
anyone can add more for the rest pics? kekeke

suwan said: @illay : i choose #3 !! ...wait...initially i wanted things to spice up btw WY-SN...but now that I think of it...there's already sooo much going one btw them...they deserve a break. like far away on an deserted island far from TH and the villains...lol

@suwan@anjshin
Thanks, and love you guys :x
I believe in what the writers wrote in their novel, that their love wont be changed even they're thousands miles apart.She wore Wang Yoo's hairpin when she took her last breaths, which means that she always loves Wang Yoo but she had to hide into her heart.We still have long way to go, and I wait for their child, Ma Ha's plot :)

Archived