[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

@missred123 maybe he didn't quite believe TalTal' story, saying that SN willingly wanted to become a concubine, maybe he's on denial and thinks she was forced to become one; so he decided to go the Palace and check for himself... Arrggghhhh this scene is going to be so hurtful... specially if SN closes herself and doesn't come forward with her emotions... =((

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@missred123 : glad to see you here :D now that WY is coming back, i don't even mind, if they put the romance in the background, just seeing WY in the palace, i can breath peacefully hahahahahhaha

- I think that WY has already digested TT words hence the continue in your way, i will do my things too. SN is not shocked in the preview, so it seems that's their second meeting :-B :-B , maybe that's even a scene of E31, we don't really know (because of the crown that he's wearing)

Guest missred123

@sarah.lina @stclause

I do believe it's shock!! However, when reality sets in WY is going to be devastated.

I want to see what's his coping mechanism, is it alcohol, Batolu, or both. I hope it's Batolu and make SN jealous.

I haven't watch the ep yet, but if SN says to WY do you hate me and WY answered don't shed any tears continue on your path with dignity.

That tells me the initial encounter was not pleasant and WY had to sit back and sort his thoughts out.

Upon thinking, crying and dying. WY came to the conclusion that it's best to let her walk the path she chooses.

That does not mean the pain is gone, but lying dormant.

Guest filchiny

Okay I am not going off topic here. I know this MV is from the series Iris. BUT listen to this song because I just felt it is so PERFECT for our OTP!. We loved each other...now we are breaking up/separating...We are in different places under the same sky...But please don't forget me...Do you know that someone let you go while hiding the pain deep inside...that someone is me...We are in different places under the same sky...But return to me someday.... Pretty soon WY will go back to Goryeo and she will stay in Yuan. They will be far apart yet still they share the same sky. It's hopeful. to know that even if there is such a great distance between them they are still connected having the same sky to share. Having a sobfest now!
:(( :(( :(( :(( :((
I was sobbing uncontrollably rewatching this video because yes I LOVE THIS COUPLE in Iris BUT it reminded me so much of WY &SN! Just seeing WY cry that way in the pics that were posted just =(( I wish we could make a video of our OTP with this as the background music. I think it is just PERFECT for them. Does anyone think so too?

Guest anjshin

welcome aboard @babytotoro , @missred123, and @stclaus and to all non-shippers.  >:D< >:D< :D
ladies you're truly great, you've defended our WY >:D< >:D< >:D<..... no one mess with WangYu/JJM. Maybe we can do WY's strategy to Bisoo on shutting her mouth up with fellas talking non-sense, ;)) ;)or face the battle with the so called "ahjummas" another big word. Anyway if a 26 y/o like me will be called an ahjumma for loving WY, maybe i need to upgrade my vocabulary about Korean words, :-O :-O:-O i will not be surprise later if we will be called Grandmothers. Like i said in my recent post, WangYoo's character is "poise, manly, decent, intelligent, open-minded" more of a professional human being in the modern age, consequently reflecting people who do love the character, and I'm proud to be one of them. Long live, Vamos WangYu/JJM, fighting.  :-* :-* <:-P

Guest filchiny

I really do not see WY falling for Batolu. First and foremost is the fact that he only has SN in his heart. Secondly, Batolu's strategy with the fake bond thing hurt Koryeo, which we all know is another great love for WY. But I can see Batolu falling for WY. When he spared her life and let her go without any preconditions, it really touched her. She already admired & respected him for being a great tactician and fighter. Saving her life elevated the admiration to something deeper that touched her heart. Let's not forget too that WY is HOT! =))
For SN, these are also the very reason she will never love Emperor Brat. Family and country, her greatest love. He killed her dad. His people are oppressing her people. Do you think, acting "cute" can make up for all that? 8-| At best she will learn not to hate him and be able to tolerate him
IT IS GREAT TO SEE NEW NAMES IN THIS THREAD! @stclaus @missred123 @babytotoro and to all the lurkers in this thread....
A BIG WELCOME!
>:D< :-h

Guest anjshin

1920585_10201325410683607_262972511_n.jp1926947_10201325410963614_1159447634_n.j
what's with HJW's look with our dearest JJM, focused, LMAO, it's just that he's really lovely...  :x :x :x
1656328_10201325408803560_952460279_n.jp
1780723_10201325409163569_1390540914_n.j
1653794_10201325410363599_1231691398_n.j
and again maybe JJM is cracking up something....  ;;) ;;) ;;)
credits to soompi member pieracapozucca for the link.  :-*

Guest filchiny

How I imagined their conversation:
1885483-1NKUCC3.jpg
1885485-VAOCSGE.jpg
1885486-NGVRBEH.jpg

WY: How about a gaeseng?
So the whole cast and crew started :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
Thank you @anjshin for posting these pics. It gave me the material to make this. and @pieracapozucca for providing the link.
>:D<

anjshin, great pics, thank you! And to filchiny for her input, you always make me laugh.

Actually, the last three pics made me think something about SN - that she'll miss for the rest of her days not only the man she loves, buth also her friends and that sense of camaraderie they had within the Koryo group.

Such a difficult path she has chosen! She will struggle for power, she will try to defeat new and new enemies, at some point she will have to protect her son, while trying at the same time to make a strong man out of someone weak and a true ruler out of someone who isn't exactly a "royal material", and that will be a very difficult task, because I think one either has it or not in himself. So she'll have to be for her whole life both "the man in the family" and the actual ruler of Yuan. And this will be a sad and lonely journey with almost nobody to rely on (except for her eunuch, her maid, WY from a distance?). And TalTal maybe (but if I was her, I wouldn't fully trust him, because it's said that if one has betrayed once - as TT will do with his uncle, he's able to do it again).

Guest minnie0103

Originally posted on EK thread... @anjshin Your wish is my command. :D
minnie0103 said: I found a Chinese transcipt of MBC’s interview with Ha Ji Won on EK Baidu Tieba. I don’t have the time to translate everything, so here’s an excerpt. :) 
‘Empress Ki’ Ha Ji Won’s chosen men, Joo Jin Mo VS Ji Chang Wook?

Ha Ji Won’s description on working together with two actors were also remarkable. Wang Yoo (Joo Jin Mo), who has a superhuman charm, and Ta Hwan (Ji Chang Wook), who acts like a spoiled child and relies on Seung Nyang, the characters are both sedate. She talked about how opposite the two characters are. Ha Ji Won also said that her ideal type should have the charms of those two men together, "a lovely man", causing laughter during the interview. :D

Ha Ji Won's interview on MBC part 2, you guys can see here

Q: Who is Wang Yoo to Seung Nyang?Wang Yoo can do every thing like a superman, and that makes she feel hard to express her feelings inside to him directly though she loves him much. A love she always longs for.
Q: About actor Joo Jin Mo in real life?On the contrary... He is much different from his character, he's like a child and has so much aegyo (doing cutesy things)
Q: Who is Ta Hwan to Seung Nyang?Though Ta Hwan is an emperor, he's still lack much. To Ta Hwan, Seung Nyang's sometimes mother, friend, sometimes the one he loves, he can lean on her only. And he loves her much.
Q: About actor Ji Chang Wook?He's still young... he's interesting and cheerful. He's also a dignified person. Their opposite images really make me laugh.
Q: How is your ideal man?A man who is lovely, knows to make jokes but sometimes in a masculine way... I mean, I'm a boring and charmless person, so it will be better if he's cute, funny, but sometimes can protect me and deal things like a real man.

Guest anjshin

minnie0103 said: Originally posted on EK thread... @anjshin Your wish is my command. :D
minnie0103 said: I found a Chinese transcipt of MBC’s interview with Ha Ji Won on EK Baidu Tieba. I don’t have the time to translate everything, so here’s an excerpt. :) 
‘Empress Ki’ Ha Ji Won’s chosen men, Joo Jin Mo VS Ji Chang Wook?

Ha Ji Won’s description on working together with two actors were also remarkable. Wang Yoo (Joo Jin Mo), who has a superhuman charm, and Ta Hwan (Ji Chang Wook), who acts like a spoiled child and relies on Seung Nyang, the characters are both sedate. She talked about how opposite the two characters are. Ha Ji Won also said that her ideal type should have the charms of those two men together, "a lovely man", causing laughter during the interview. :D

Guest anjshin

1016317_10201326850359598_2066141685_n.jHJW_EmpressKi_PressConf_bc2-2.jpg
a man that is lovely? JJM checked."better if cute and funny?" that's why she described JJM like a child and so much aegyu?? 
and this is the one that can protect her, like a real man??? is this JJm ssshi???=)) =)) =))credits to the owner

Guest RainD1430293395

anjshin said: 1016317_10201326850359598_2066141685_n.jHJW_EmpressKi_PressConf_bc2-2.jpg
a man that is lovely? JJM checked."better if cute and funny?" that's why you described JJM like a child and so much aegyu?? and this is the one that can protect her, like a real man??? is this JJm ssshi???=)) =)) =))credits to the owner

Archived