[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

anjshin said: Wow, is there a thing to be surprised if WY will get angry big time to SN,. in the first place he knew that she is already dead that's why he decided to get revenge to the people who messed up with them. Do they forgot that he did the marriage for his vengeance. Come on, having no word from Seunyang at all and then suddenly knowing that she's already a concubine, a woman of another is something to be greatly mad about. He even himself didn't allowed him to get married when Empress Dowager pursues him.... now tell me, is the anger questionable? It's all but a normal process, all but he himself needs specific reasons to. What do they think of him insensitive... give me a break.  :-w :-w :-w

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anjshin

Seung-nyang: Thank you, Wang Yoo.

Seung-nyang: Do you hate me?

Wang Yoo: "Don’t shed any tears, continue on your path with dignity. I’ll do the same. "

this will be another epic dramatic entrance of Wang Yoo, and Seunyang....it does hurt for the both of them, yes it is, incomparable pain. 

credits to member kaeruchan of soompi. :)

But in the preview they've just shown his return in the hall, the conversation in the background was not in this scene, it was a scene between SN and WY alone or like @anjshin has said maybe they are speaking in their head, but i don't think so, just hearing their voices, it seems that they are talking in the library or a hidden place in the palace ;) ;) ;)

Guest anjshin

sarah.lina said: But in the preview they've just shown his return in the hall, the conversation in the background was not in this scene, it was a scene between SN and WY alone or like @anjshin has said maybe they are speaking in their head, but i don't think so, just hearing their voices, it seems that they are talking in the library or a hidden place in the palace ;) ;) ;)

anjshin said: sarah.lina said: But in the preview they've just shown his return in the hall, the conversation in the background was not in this scene, it was a scene between SN and WY alone or like @anjshin has said maybe they are speaking in their head, but i don't think so, just hearing their voices, it seems that they are talking in the library or a hidden place in the palace ;) ;) ;)

Guest anjshin

1779270_10201317100875867_322793168_n.jp1920363_10201317100795865_107998269_n.jp

Now Seunyang better not to blab.... is this the reason why SN might not talk to WY in the next episode. LMAO
@illay: you know now what to do...  :> :> :>

Wowww...that scene above..i missed it because i watched after 20 minutes it started. My first impression: She DESERVED it Hahhahahahahahahah (for hanging around Wang Yoo and not go back to You Who came from the star set kekkekeke ..i am joking)
@anjshin what??? going fishing??  **poker face **

Guest filchiny

sarah.lina said: But in the preview they've just shown his return in the hall, the conversation in the background was not in this scene, it was a scene between SN and WY alone or like @anjshin has said maybe they are speaking in their head, but i don't think so, just hearing their voices, it seems that they are talking in the library or a hidden place in the palace ;) ;) ;)

Speaking of libraries, and looking for other clues from JJM movies, do you remember the library in A Frozen Flower?? So many things happened there, yeaaaah! :D

But I hope it won't be JJM's turn to get caught there!

Archived