[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anjshin

I'm praying right now, that when he will enter in the palace, he will walk like last time,  like he was so worth it =)) =)) =))

with the BEARD magic,. #:-S

just no false hope that they will meet, i even don't want to think about it, but i'm feeling that he will hear all about the concubine thing to Bayan and Taltal that will make more the matter complicated, and to why and how the level of his anger before the coronation is in the highest level, even controlling himself to burst out. pls make me wrong, i think they haven't talked until that scene. screw my thoughts. :-?? :-/ :-t

:)) A life vest, yes, we'll surely need it, the Snow Queen and the Iceberg will collide!

I hope they grant us with a good fight, because I love this kind of scenes, specially when there're two "monster" actors on screen!

Guest chaudinh1609

ferlycious

said:

They could have met in the past when Jin Ha went to a courtesan house

:)

)

And continue their fate as Wang Yo and Seng Nyang....

But what will be the real ending as JJM and HJW??? =))

:D Yesss, that would be epic, I don't want them to just stare at each other from afar, this time I want a close encounter and as verbal as possible  :D !

Another thing I'm very much looking forward to is their interaction as (well, more or less) equals. As much as "cheona queso" was sweet, I got tired of it. It always reminded of their respective positions (I'm not of those people who think she was with him because of her loyalty, exactly the opposite - I think that love was the most important part of their relationship, but it formed with loyalty a very strong bond between them).

Now I want her to call him Wang Yoo already and treat him as someone she's not inferior to.

:x :x :x

Guest august101

Yes to the name upgrade! The heartbreaking reverse of that will be if he starts calling her Lady Ki and later Empress :-<

I both want and dread their confrontation scene. It's going to hurt and it will probably be one of the last times they are emotionally honest with one another. After that they go their separate ways and they wont be acknowledged for who knows how long. 

Guest filchiny

Read between the lines "It's been a long time" ;):P Double meaning... :))

1884755-614568V.jpg

I just interpreted that smile. Kinda verbalized what was on his mind.

*Deeep sigh* Thinking the things through and reading back and forth other people's insights, I have to agree that WYSN will be given only one chance to speak their hearts out and it won't be anytime soon. Most probably it will be before the coronation if that's the scene JJM was referring to during the pressconf (in which he said he cried very much and that hasn't been aired yet).

By then, if they meet and talk at all, it'll be strictly related to their common goal - taking down ET & co.

In the meantime, of course, we'll have to witness things like mouth-to-mouth medicine administration :-O ! I just can't imagine how far will the writers go to do that obvious fanservice, I'm really losing faith in their integrity. But at the same time it's somewhat funny, I'm looking forward to seeing what will they come up with next time.

Guest minnie0103

misstear said:In the novel, when Seung Nyang got sick and lost consciousness, Ta Hwan gave her medicine by his mouth. But I guess this is a spoiler from Ta Hwan's fans, cos before that, she called Wang Yoo's name when she lost her consciousness and this made Ta Hwan angry.
That PD had better stop adding those fanservice scenes or he will ruin this saguk :-s I suddenly miss PD Lee Jae Gyu, he's so great, as if...*sigh*

Yes, it was a novel spoiler, but I thought (as the things are going until now) that they won't miss such a juicy moment, will they?

Totally agree with misstear, some fanservice scenes weren't saeguk-y at all, I had the feeling I was watching a Disney Channel show instead.

@misstear @minnie0103 @meelis : high five to that, i'm all for skinship between the leads but why do i get the feeling that TH romance is more modern like on the contrary of WY romance who is more sageuk like, their fanservices scenes, i've found them awkward in my humble opinion.

Lee Jae Gyu PD-nim? forget about him, even the PD who was always with the writers was, how can i say, marvelous, really a professional not like this dumb PDnim who is after fanservice and money :-w :-w :-w

He doesn't even know how to shoot battle scenes properly, and i don't even want to talk about SN-WY scene so amateur [-(

EDIT : And they better release each week WY stills, they don't have to forget that JJM is the mainlead... that's really MBC behavior, it's because of that i love more SBS and KBS, they have better camera and they tend to respect more A-list star on the contrary of MBC

Guest anjshin

Wow, is there a thing to be surprised if WY will get angry big time to SN,. in the first place he knew that she is already dead that's why he decided to get revenge to the people who messed up with them. Do they forgot that he did the marriage for his vengeance. Come on, having no word from Seunyang at all and then suddenly knowing that she's already a concubine, a woman of another is something to be greatly mad about. He even himself didn't allowed him to get married when Empress Dowager pursues him.... now tell me, is the anger questionable? It's all but a normal process, all but he himself needs specific reasons too. What do they think of him insensitive... give me a break.  :-w :-w :-w

Archived